UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor* #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

His actions and violent behavior towards others described by witnesses make me think otherwise.
Agreed. As I said I think he was probably capable. But in this specific instance it’s only AW’s evidence that he was involved and she has been lying left right and centre. Am
I right in thinking the prosecution were trying to infer that the youth was maybe responsible a couple of days before and that was why there was the altercation outside the house? Some the reporting here was a bit hit and miss. But maybe that is what would convince me - that they have external/independent verification of something having happened (even though Logan wasn’t seen) which directly involves him (other than him walking to the river with JC where he maintains he thought they were carrying bin bags. Which was clearly nonsense).

Agreed. As I said I think he was probably capable. But in this specific instance it’s only AW’s evidence that he was involved and she has been lying left right and centre. Am
I right in thinking the prosecution were trying to infer that the youth was maybe responsible a couple of days before and that was why there was the altercation outside the house? Some the reporting here was a bit hit and miss. But maybe that is what would convince me - that they have external/independent verification of something having happened (even though Logan wasn’t seen) which directly involves him (other than him walking to the river with JC where he maintains he thought they were carrying bin bags. Which was clearly nonsense).

We've missed a lot of evidence IMO, however........

'The teenager, who had previously made "repeated threats that he wanted to kill Logan and wanted him dead"

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/social-worker-visited-logan-mwangi-26294149

To be honest, much of what has been reported is fairly typical of a lot of boys in the care system. I mean, in terms of being an arse. Not just boys either- I wasn't terribly pleasant at that age. Swearing at teachers, social workers, refusing to cooperate, yeah, being an arse.

There are some testimonies that are more troubling, however, like those specifically pertaining to threats of violence.

Torturing dogs isn't typical though imo.
It's not about what is or isn't typical behavior, it's the evidence that is specific to this case.

We're currently in week 7 of an eight week trial. That makes me think they are not expecting the defendants to go into the witness box. I estimate with three defendants closing speeches, the prosecution's closing speech and the judge's summing up that will fill up the remaining week.

This is the 6th week of the trial. It started on 14th Feb. There are 2 weeks left

Checking out AW's Rx list again -- reportedly, she'd taken three anticonvulsants, Prozac, and a nerve pain/antidepressant also known to aid with sleep.

I'm curious if AW self-medicated. For example, she may have had access to three different anticonvulsant drugs but not that they were prescribed to be used at the same time.

I posted earlier about how anticonvulsant Rx toxicity can produce non-epileptic seizures (NES). Based on what we learned thus far, this would not surprise me at all if AW was purposely self-medicating prior to arrest for the desired result (i.e., NES) when she knew all eyes were on her.

AW is exhausting! And a good example of a woman that did not deserve the gift of children. MOO

Logan Mwangi murder trial - live updates

We have had a few delays, so being 7 weeks into 8 week predicted trial....we could be a bit behind schedule?

But guilty all three for me. I think this was posted before, but posting again as I just reread -

How do 11 people go to jail for one murder?

I agree, it has been a drawn out trial with the delays
First week they picked the Jury, nothing else.
Second week they had 2 days in court and a site visit.
Then almost a week off for the juror who tested positive.

I will find it surprising if aw doesn’t want to put her best actress skills on show and do a turn in the witness box. But, if they are going to keep to the 8 week schedule, which both Prosecution and Defence agreed was doable, then it doesn’t seem likely she will testify.

I doubt the youth will say anything.

I would find all 3 of them guilty, no hesitation.

Torturing dogs isn't typical though imo.
It's not about what is or isn't typical behavior, it's the evidence that is specific to this case.

Hence the second paragraph where I mention troubling additional testimonies. I didn't imagine I'd have to clarify that hurting animals does not, IMO constitute 'being an arse'. I hoped the vernacular would be universal.

To be honest, much of what has been reported is fairly typical of a lot of boys in the care system. I mean, in terms of being an arse. Not just boys either- I wasn't terribly pleasant at that age. Swearing at teachers, social workers, refusing to cooperate, yeah, being an arse.

There are some testimonies that are more troubling, however, like those specifically pertaining to threats of violence.
Beyond threats of violence-- we have actual evidence of the youth throwing Logan down the stairs and also of him abusing a disabled dog! This is clinical. MOO

Hence the second paragraph where I mention troubling additional testimonies. I didn't imagine I'd have to clarify that hurting animals does not, IMO constitute 'being an arse'. I hoped the vernacular would be universal.

You didn't have to clarify anything, I'm just looking at the evidence/ youths behavior as a whole - I just choose not to compartmentalize his behaviors.
No disrespect to you :cool:

Last edited:
Beyond threats of violence-- we have actual evidence of the youth throwing Logan down the stairs and also of him abusing a disabled dog! This is clinical. MOO

Ok. So. Being an arse= moody, petulant, verbally aggressive, behaving in a deliberately annoying manner, swearing, etc.

*Not* being an arse= hurting people (particularly those who are vulnerable) animals, threats against those who are vulnerable.

I believe I said much earlier in this thread that aspects of the boy's behaviour were deeply troubling. The post I made was in response to someone else who mentioned 'being an arse'. To reiterate, some of his milder behaviours can be explained as normal per his circumstances, but others cannot.

I hope all 3 of them rot but knowing our justice system they’ll all be out in a few years..the youth will get days out,holidays & gadgets to help try & rehabilitate him but it won’t work..he’s too far gone..he will play the system he killed Logan 100%..JC hurt Logan but I doubt he killed him..he seems to try & be the big I am & the only thing he probably hasn’t committed was murder because he’s a coward..AW what an evil mother she could of got away & saved her son but she didn’t..she saw the abuse & all her medical conditions she’s just on the scam for the Pip as JC was probably on it for his ptsd bs..funny how it’s not been reported of her having any fits during the trial one thing I will agree with AW on is she let Logan down..big time..i hope they do take the stand though..ive got a feeling AW will..just for the sympathy & I hope she does tell the truth for once for her boy..scumbags all of them!✌️

The dog yes. But the stairs incident we only have AWs word for it and she told three different stories. For all any of us know it could have been her that pushed Logan down the stairs.

Ok. So. Being an arse= moody, petulant, verbally aggressive, behaving in a deliberately annoying manner, swearing, etc.

*Not* being an arse= hurting people (particularly those who are vulnerable) animals, threats against those who are vulnerable.

I believe I said much earlier in this thread that aspects of the boy's behaviour were deeply troubling. The post I made was in response to someone else who mentioned 'being an arse'. To reiterate, some of his milder behaviours can be explained as normal per his circumstances, but others cannot.

First, welcome to WS @Nemonemonemo.

I'm aware of OP's directed reply but to make no mistake, I'll quote both below for clarity.

And just as others have opined, my post was also in direct response to OP's statement about how much of what's been reported is fairly typical behavior of many in the care system.

Respectfully,
if OP meant to say otherwise, I can't help that after the fact.

And it's also perfectly fine if you disagree with me (that specific to this case, throwing a 5 yr old down the stairs or abusing a disabled dog is not typical behavior of many in the care system)! We're all free to express our own opinions on this forum without repercussions.

BBM
It's evidence not hearsay.
His actions and violent behavior towards others described by witnesses make me think otherwise.
To be honest, much of what has been reported is fairly typical of a lot of boys in the care system. I mean, in terms of being an arse. Not just boys either- I wasn't terribly pleasant at that age. Swearing at teachers, social workers, refusing to cooperate, yeah, being an arse. There are some testimonies that are more troubling, however, like those specifically pertaining to threats of violence.
^^bbm

The dog yes. But the stairs incident we only have AWs word for it and she told three different stories. For all any of us know it could have been her that pushed Logan down the stairs.

To be clear, AW made this allegation of the youth's admission directly to the police in January 2021 (months after the August 2020 incident).

Generally, statements made to the police are subject to investigation. Regardless, this was just another example of behavior that's been reported by MSM in this case.

Boy allegedly admitted pushing Logan Mwangi down stairs, court told

Last edited:
To be clear, AW made this allegation of the youth's admission directly to the police.

Generally, statements made to the police are subject to investigation. Regardless, this was just another example of behavior that's been reported by MSM in this case.

Boy allegedly admitted pushing Logan Mwangi down stairs, court told
But for 5 months she said he fell down the stairs. Then we have her telling RH that he fell, that the youth pushed him and that a woman told the youth to push him.

It could be true the youth did it, it could be that he didn’t. We cannot trust a word that woman says she has told lie after lie. They all have. I don’t recall any mention of the stairs incident being investigated, but then it could also have been redacted from the reporting.

BBM

"The boy’s foster mother said she became concerned about what she called the teenager’s “desire for violence”

noun
a longing or craving, as for something that brings satisfaction or enjoyment:a desire for fame.
an expressed wish; request.
something desired.

"According to the family, the youth also tormented their dog, pulling him up by his hind legs and keep him dangling even though he was aware the pet had an injured pelvis. On one occasion he sprayed a can of deodorant into the dog’s eyes, the jury was told."

Sadistic - Torture IMO

Teen accused of Logan Mwangi murder had a ‘desire for violence’, jury told

Last edited:
First, welcome to WS @Nemonemonemo.

I'm aware of OP's directed reply but to make no mistake, I'll quote both below for clarity.

And just as others have opined, my post was also in direct response to OP's statement about how much of what's been reported is fairly typical behavior of many in the care system.

Respectfully,
if OP meant to say otherwise, I can't help that after the fact.

And it's also perfectly fine if you disagree with me (that specific to this case, throwing a 5 yr old down the stairs or abusing a disabled dog is not typical behavior of many in the care system)! We're all free to express our own opinions on this forum without repercussions.

^^bbm

It's late (for me) and therefore I'm struggling with knowing who the OP you're referring to is- myself or the other poster. Nonetheless I feel I've clarified my original post in two subsequent posts to the best of my current ability and given those caveats, I think they do a reasonable job of explaining my position on the subject.
I also don't feel like further elaborating at present because I'm tired, although posters are of course welcome to disagree with anything I've said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke