UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cole was asked about comments Logan made about Williamson and his biological father.

Mr Elias said: “Was there a time Angharad saw Ben [Mwangi]?”

Cole said: “Angharad paid for Logan to go down on the train to see his dad.”

Mr Elias said: “Were you concerned about that?”

Cole said: “Not at the time….. When they came back Logan said his mother and father were sleeping in the same bed and were kissing. We had a number of conversations about it. Angharad said it never happened and I said: ‘Fair enough’.”

Mr Elias said: “Did Logan mention it again?”

Cole said: “A number of times, when he got in trouble….. ‘Mummy and Daddy were kissing’."

Mr Elias said: “How did you react?”

Cole said: “I just ignored it.”

Mr Elias said: “Did Angharad ever react to that?”

Cole said: “A couple of times... She grabbed him and told him to stop *advertiser censored****** lying. [Grabbed] him by the biceps and shook him.”

Can anyone recall whether Ben Mwangi referred to him and AW having some sort of “reunion” when he last saw her? Or is this all a bit odd? Is this projection from JC trying to insinuate something happened and so attributing it to Logan. Or do we think this is actually true?

So the 'mum of the year' burned her boy with a hot teaspoon on the back of his neck? :(

It is very sad. ...5 year olds are so trusting, innocent and loving ....until they start being mistreated and bullied by the one person who is supposed to love them...

Defendant asked about Logan having Covid
The trial resumes.

David Elias QC, who is representing John Cole, said Logan tested positive for Covid-19 on July 21, 2021.

The barrister said: “How seriously had you taken the Covid-19 outbreak?”

Cole, who is in the witness box, said: “Extremely… I lost two friends from Covid when it first come about.”

Mr Elias said: “How did Angharad take Covid?”

Cole said: “We were all extremely Covid-conscious and took it extremely seriously… She’d disinfect everywhere.”

Mr Elias said: “Did she keep a clean house?”

Cole said: “Yes.”

Mr Elias said: “Where did Logan spend much of this time?”

Cole said: “In his bedroom... So we didn’t get Covid.”

Mr Elias said: “Did Logan being kept in his bedroom affect his behaviour?”

Cole said: “He didn’t understand, he wouldn’t stay clear of us. When we went into his room we put a mask on and when we put his food down we asked him to look away until we were out of the room.”

Mr Elias said: “Did it make it more or less stressful?”

Cole said: “More.”

Mr Elias said: “How did [Logan] seem?”

Cole said: “He seemed all right. He tested positive but to look at him you wouldn’t know.”

Logan Mwangi murder trial continues with defendant giving evidence

Cole said he and his partner were 'struggling'
John Cole, who is giving evidence, told the court Logan misbehaved after being told to stay in his room after he tested positive for Covid-19.

Cole said: “Logan started kicking out more…… Because of the Covid isolation we told him he had to wait until Saturday.”

Cole's barrister David Elias QC said: “Did that cause any issues?”

Cole said: “We had to keep him separated from us. He weren’t happy about that… Just by the way he was looking at us, his behaviour.”

Mr Elias said: “How were you coping with that?”

Cole said: “Both me and Angharad were struggling with that…. We had a number of conversations.”

Cole said whenever he left the house Williamson would call him on the phone.

He said: “She was clingy in a nice way, a caring/loving way, but it would always be a point of: ‘How long you going to be, when are you coming back?’.”

'When my sister died I decided to change my life'
The defendant claimed he turned his life around in 2006. John Cole tells tje court from the witness box: “My sister died during childbirth and my niece died as well – July 4, 2006."

David Elias QC, representing him, said: “How did that affect you?” Cole said: “Traumatically… Up to that point I was drifting back and forwards in a lot of crime. When my sister died I decided to change my life so I could be there for my niece.”

He said he moved to Wales for a “fresh start”.

His relationship with the woman he moved to Wales with came to an end in 2019 when he met Angharad Williamson and he began a relationship with her in Easter 2019.

Williamson was living at 5 Lower Llansantffraid with Logan.

BBM
We don't know that. Maybe his ex was glad to see the back of him.
Of course that’s a possibility. It’s the way it’s been reported, maybe it’s poor wording. I don’t know many people who take kindly to being dumped for someone else. But that’s just my opinion.

John Cole, who is giving evidence, told the court Logan misbehaved after being told to stay in his room after he tested positive for Covid-19.

Cole said: “Logan started kicking out more…… Because of the Covid isolation we told him he had to wait until Saturday.”

Cole said: “We had to keep him separated from us. He weren’t happy about that… Just by the way he was looking at us, his behaviour.”

Cole said: “Both me and Angharad were struggling with that…. We had a number of conversations.”

He said: “She was clingy in a nice way, a caring/loving way, but it would always be a point of: ‘How long you going to be, when are you coming back?’.”

I’m getting ET vibes from this testimony.

Interesting. I don’t see the Covid isolation as a positive for defence. To me it builds a picture of mounting stress levels within the flat.

BBM

Of course that’s a possibility. It’s the way it’s been reported, maybe it’s poor wording. I don’t know many people who take kindly to being dumped for someone else. But that’s just my opinion.

But that's just his version. And we all know how good he is at telling the truth ( not ). So it is quite possible the ex girlfriend dumped him.

Cole says Williamson 'shook Logan by his arms' days before he died
Defendant John Cole is asked about the events of Thursday, July 29, 2021.

He said: “Angharad [Williamson] phoned me up because something had happened to her laptop and her stereo and she wasn’t happy at all.”

Cole said he went back to 5 Lower Llansantffraid.

He said: “Angharad wasn’t in a good mood…. I kind of dismissed it and I wasn’t taking it seriously."

Mr Elias said: “Had what happened to the stereo have anything to do with you?”

Cole said: “No…. me and Angharad had a conversation. [Logan] had wiped a booger on the stereo and banged the keys on the laptop. Angharad shook Logan by his arms as he wouldn’t spit it out as he kept saying: ‘The reason is, the reason is, the reason is...’ Me and Angharad had an argument about it and she stormed out of the house.”

Mr Elias said: “Who was in the house?”

Cole said he, Angharad, Logan, and the youth defendant were there and the youth went after her. Mr Elias said: “What was the next thing you knew?”

Cole said: “They came back in, me and Angharad spoke and that was it…. We just carried on the day, cooked dinner, just the usual things.”

Mr Elias said: “Did you hit Logan on that day?”

Cole said: “No, not at all.”

Mr Elias said: “Did you see Angharad hit Logan?”

Cole said: “No.”

Mr Elias said: “Did you see [the youth] hit Logan or do any sweeping move?"

Mr Elias said: “Did you tell [the youth] to do a sweeping move?”

Mr Elias said: “Were you aware of any injuries to anyone in the house?”

Cole said: “No, not that I was aware of.”

Cole says Williamson 'shook Logan by his arms' days before he died
Defendant John Cole is asked about the events of Thursday, July 29, 2021.

He said: “Angharad [Williamson] phoned me up because something had happened to her laptop and her stereo and she wasn’t happy at all.”

Cole said he went back to 5 Lower Llansantffraid.

He said: “Angharad wasn’t in a good mood…. I kind of dismissed it and I wasn’t taking it seriously."

Mr Elias said: “Had what happened to the stereo have anything to do with you?”

Cole said: “No…. me and Angharad had a conversation. [Logan] had wiped a booger on the stereo and banged the keys on the laptop. Angharad shook Logan by his arms as he wouldn’t spit it out as he kept saying: ‘The reason is, the reason is, the reason is...’ Me and Angharad had an argument about it and she stormed out of the house.”

Mr Elias said: “Who was in the house?”

Cole said he, Angharad, Logan, and the youth defendant were there and the youth went after her. Mr Elias said: “What was the next thing you knew?”

Cole said: “They came back in, me and Angharad spoke and that was it…. We just carried on the day, cooked dinner, just the usual things.”

Mr Elias said: “Did you hit Logan on that day?”

Cole said: “No, not at all.”

Mr Elias said: “Did you see Angharad hit Logan?”

Mr Elias said: “Did you see [the youth] hit Logan or do any sweeping move?"

Mr Elias said: “Did you tell [the youth] to do a sweeping move?”

Mr Elias said: “Were you aware of any injuries to anyone in the house?”

Cole said: “No, not that I was aware of.”

A child wiping a booger on the stereo is some earth shattering devastating incident?

The teaspoon in the coffee causing a burn doesn't have the ring of truth to me, but neither did the bathtub faucet story(child sitting in bathtub with scalding hot water for enough time to heat up the metal and at a very awkward angle). I'm a baker and work with high temperatures up to 550 F. At those temps it's not hard to get a burn.But water boils at 212F and coffee poured in a cup quickly loses it's heat. The act of taking it out of the cup would also reduce the temperature. If a spoon was used to cause the burn, I believe it would've been heated on a fire for the metal to be hot enough to cause a burn mark as opposed to a general red mark. JMO

A child wiping a booger on the stereo is some earth shattering devastating incident?

First thought: It's a covid booger and she's a hypochondriac about covid.
Second thought: Wasn't Logan stuck in his room full time then, where were the laptop and stereo? Not in his room, I'd imagine. Is he tripping himself up here? (I could have misunderstood something.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meowmeowface143