UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chilling out with his little drink happy as Larry… I checked on him every two hours….

Is there a pattern here? Constantly checking on him the night he died too? Lights on and off. Knowing he was hurt. Like she did with the shoulder incident.

“The next day I took the sling off and could see it had dropped and realised I needed to take him to hospital.”

Was she going to wait until the next day like the above? - Did she think he might have been OK in the morning after the beating too?

MOO

This is so hard to read, can't imagine how horrible it is for the jurors to hear. The utter lies of painting herself as a devoted mother and wanting a fairy-tale family for Logan when witnesses have testified on the harsh punishments, the withdrawal of food and attention and saying she missed punishing him hours after his death. I agree that a different side will come out when she is put under pressure. It is such an odd case with all three implicating each other but not telling the truth, no wonder they are all up in front of the court. The use of the phrase 'bless him' when describing him crying after falling down the stairs o_O

She didn’t have to specify gender, which to me suggests in her mind there’s a connotation of some kind there. I hope so, because it may mean the gloves are off and she’ll go for it tomorrow.

Since he was with her and had previous relationships with other women I would have assumed it was with another woman.

I wonder how she found out about it ,if indeed it is true.

Last edited:
The Nike bag is a red herring IMO.
The youth said they were 'fly tipping' - Why fill a small Nike bag with rubbish when the rubbish was already, supposedly bagged up and ready in the garden in black bin liners?

It's BS to protect the youth, dreamt up by JC in Feb this year IMO.

Last edited:
Why is JC so keen to protect the youth? He clearly hasn't got anyone's best interests at heart other than his own judging by his testimony on the stand. I do wonder if the youth has something on JC other than his involvement in Logan's death
Since he was in a relationship with her and had children with other women I would have assumed it was with another woman.

I wonder how she found out about it ,if indeed it is true.
Not necessarily. It isn't unheard of for seemingly"straight" men to have gay encounters

Rees QC seemed to do really well today would liked to have seen it

I think its quite interesting looking at what angers AW ..I think him throwing her under the bus angers and upsets her more than her child.

The bag seems to really anger her imo adding to the liklihood it's untrue.

Although previously she was hardly mother of the year I do think her behaviour and life deteriorated once mixed up with JC

It is strange that there has been no mention of the bag being forensically examined.
maybe because it was introduced so late in the trial? I don't know, I don't know what to believe I change my mind every day. I wonder if it's like Star Hobson's trial where the CCTV is very clear and SB was saying she was playing with Star but it was actually very obvious she was punching her. I wonder if the CCTV here is grainy or very clear and it's actually unclear whether a bag or Logan is being carried...

i think that's why she keeps shouting. Maybe they all agreed they'd cover for each other now it's obvious he's decided to cover for the Youth instead of her
Maybe, but she wasn't covering for them. She said Cole punched Logan so hard he flew across the hallway. And she said the youthful offender shoved Logan down the stairs and liked to sweep his legs, making him fall.

JC's stock answer to any important question:
"my head was all over the place"
"I can't remember"
He's very shrewd and seems to know how to play the game. Pity he's not man enough to own up to punching Logan in the stomach multiple times. I believe 100% that he and the youth did what they're accused of. If he gets a lesser sentence it will be a travesty.
I don't think they will get the lesser sentences. The prosecution has done a great job os detailing all of the severe and painful injuries this little boy suffered with. I am sure the jury and the judge is sick about what they have been hearing. JMO

“It was horrendous. I was having frequent seizures from three months on from being pregnant….. A lot of vomiting, weight loss. It was terrifying. I had a lot of anxiety… I was scared about being pregnant, hitting my belly, being on my own, I was very anxious…. I went and found my mum and moved in with her.”

Questions= she had seizures from being pregnant? I looked it up as best I could, and that usually only happens with high blood pressure disorders. Unless you are epileptic---which she apparently has not been diagnosed with? I am still confused about that.

'hitting my belly'===she was hitting her belly ? What was that about?

Williamson said: “He was perfect…. I took pictures every day, I was so overjoyed by Logan…. I loved the bones of that boy.”

Such an odd way to express one's love for a child. Especially after they are deceased.

She added: “It was because of his guilt because he had an affair with another man while I was in London.”

He had an affair with another man? Cole did?

She told the jury she had been unable to answer calls from Cole because she was suffering from morning sickness.

I thought, in her testimony today, she said she was busy , seeing Logan's father and seeing her own father and that was why she couldn't always return JCs calls.

The court had already heard about an alleged incident where Logan put a pillow over the new baby's face.
Ms Williamson said after that, Mr Cole took the baby away for two days, but she was allowed to visit when Logan was at school.

Logan Mwangi: Stepdad said ambulance not called because of panic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member