UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think from the evidence already presented in court they killed him and dumped his little body in the river like rubbish. So they knew he was dead all along. And AW’s harping on about him being cold strongly suggests she knew he was in the water and how long he had been there. That’s why it has been included.

They may well have been terrified, but only for their own well-being. They knew it was too late to be terrified for the poor child.

As for the youth, I believe the focus on the video game and inappropriate comments are entered into evidence to show he is some kind of sociopath. I think this is where that evidence is going. I have no idea myself of his situation, who cared for him, who collected benefits. I don’t see him as a victim in this myself.

I’m personally feeling zero sympathy for this evil trio, but appreciate we all have different outlooks.

JMO
All of them are vile and should spend the rest of their miserable lives locked up, far away from society.
As for the youth - I think he will be free when he reaches 18, just as J. Venables.

I think she is trying to force the announcement of death. That’s the picture I am getting. As far as I can see she hasn’t asked directly if he’s alive/ breathing/ talking/ hurt - even though she’s been told he’s unconscious.

Actually I think that's quite realistic. There's a perception that not saying it might make it not true. As long as you don't ask the question, there's hope. So although she knows perfectly well that he's dead, this sort of behaviour doesn't seem unnatural to me.

Good point. That’s the first thing you might ask - is he alive? Forcing it to be said, in case any of them put their foot it in maybe.

Agree. I also think all 3 are 'keeping LM alive' pretense at this stage, cos they know he's not.
The kid / freudian slip regarding the river.
AW dost protest too much.
Didn't AW also mention her epilepsy in the 999 call too?
Son is missing and it's about her.

Thanks for the updates Alyce.

JMO

Last edited:
Not saying I don't believe she suffers from epilepsy, but do question whether this manipulator (AW) may have feigned fits in the past, or if she has a history of using histrionic behavior as a tool.

Telling the operator on the 999 call that she suffered from epilepsy could have been paving the way for the (possibly feigned) episodes.

JMO MOO

Last edited:
I know we have only had the transcripts from the bodycam footage, but I am left with the impression that it was very frantic, chaotic… I am left with two trains of thoughts - one: that AW, having watched it all today in court, and maybe watched the jury reactions etc. realises she overplayed a designated role and that’s why she has become unwell this afternoon. Two: that having watched it, the full horror has become real again and she is traumatised by that; which has made her unfit to attend court this afternoon.
I am inclined to think more along the lines of the first case…. anyone else?

Cole: Did you lock the back door?
Williamson: I thought you did
Williamson: It was the back door, we were supposed to report it…. I thought I’d locked it. The gate’s open as well. It must be [the woman]. They’ve got to go and arrest her. :rolleyes:

Youth: It’s not that cold unless he’s gone in the river

Williamson: What do you mean gone in the river?

Youth: If he’s throwing stones in the river… We saw him over there near Pandy Park o_O

If I was AW I would have asked YOU SAW HIM? .............WHY didn't you bring him back? Why did you leave him there?

Last edited:
Not saying I don't believe she suffers from epilepsy, but do question whether this manipulator (AW) may have feigned fits in the past, or if she has a history of using histrionic behavior as a tool.

Telling the operator on the 999 call that she suffered from epilepsy could have been paving the way for the (possibly feigned) episodes.

JMO MOO
I agree, it seems that she had a number of fits in a short time. The epilepsy seems very unstable and poorly controlled-that's if she had as many fits as she claimed. Epilepsy when newly diagnosed can take a little while to get the medication right, but I suspect the epilepsy isn't a new thing. It would be very difficult for someone who supposedly had such poorly controlled, frequent fits to be alone looking after children.

I know we have only had the transcripts from the bodycam footage, but I am left with the impression that it was very frantic, chaotic… I am left with two trains of thoughts - one: that AW, having watched it all today in court, and maybe watched the jury reactions etc. realises she overplayed a designated role and that’s why she has become unwell this afternoon. Two: that having watched it, the full horror has become real again and she is traumatised by that; which has made her unfit to attend court this afternoon.

Yes, I agree, now it's being presented to her in a factual orderly manner, I think she knows there's no escape now.
All her histrionics and defenses are tumbling down.

JMO

Absolutely your first scenario.
It will be interesting to see if she chooses to give evidence now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces