UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“She said: ‘I could be by his bedside looking after him. He’s cold, he needs his mum, he needs his blanket, he needs me there’.”

I am surprised that she wasn't immediately struck by lightening after she said this^^^....:mad:

“She said: ‘I could be by his bedside looking after him. He’s cold, he needs his mum, he needs his blanket, he needs me there’.”

I am surprised that she wasn't immediately struck by lightening after she said this^^^....:mad:

She mentioned 'cold' so many times - That's probably how he felt when she last touched him before he was taken to the river :(

JMO

Last edited:
Hasn't JC already plead guilty to PTCOJ? He's implicated AW and admitted she told him to dispose of the body. AW, in turn is blaming JC and the youth saying she witnessed them assaulting Logan. I believe this happened and AW hoped that Logan would recover in the morning but his injuries were too serious. I think she checked on him in the early hours and found him to be dead, panicked and all three of discussed disposing of him and making it look like an accident.

Hasn't JC already plead guilty to PTCOJ? He's implicated AW and admitted she told him to dispose of the body. AW, in turn is blaming JC and the youth saying she witnessed them assaulting Logan. I believe this happened and AW hoped that Logan would recover in the morning but his injuries were too serious. I think she checked on him in the early hours and found him to be dead, panicked and all three of discussed disposing of him and making it look like an accident.

AW has already told us that she's not stupid, watches cop shows.

In her state of brilliance, AW knows when a child is [seriously] injured, you call 999, request help, and the ambulance.

This trio knew he was dying and their only fears were getting caught in their many lies. They had no fear whatsoever for Logan. MOO

ETA: No child recovers from a torn liver, ruptured spleen, broken collar bone come morning after a night's rest......

Last edited:
I dunno -- reading the transcript and trial updates I don't get the feeling that there was an 18-month old child in the house on 31 July 2021. Even when AW's friend arrived, does not appear she acted to check on the baby or that she was there to collect the baby.

Do we know where JC/AW's baby was on this date? :eek:

I dunno -- reading the transcript and trial updates I don't get the feeling that there was an 18-month old child in the house on 31 July 2021. Even when AW's friend arrived, does not appear she acted to check on the baby or that she was there to collect the baby.

Do we know where JC/AW's baby was on this date? :eek:

In one of the policemens!? evidence he says he walked JC, the youth and baby to JCs house.

11:52KEY EVENT
Officer recounts telling defendants Logan had died
The court hears PC Richard Lea notified Angharad Williamson that her son had died.

Prosecutor Caroline Rees QC said “Did you receive information Logan’s life was extinct and he was at the Princess of Wales Hospital?”

PC Lea said: “Yes.”

Ms Rees said: “Did you speak to Angharad Williamson and tell her he wasn’t able to be saved?”

PC Lea said: “Yes. She was upset again. Fell onto the bed and appeared to be having some sort of episode again.”

Ms Rees said: “Was John Cole there?”

PC Lea said: “Yes, he tried to stop her rolling around… He was trying to comfort her and stop her from hurting herself… The episode lasted a short while and she seemed to respond to him.”

At this point Williamson can be heard crying in the dock.

The court heard Willamson was taken to hospital with a close friend and PC Lea walked Cole, the youth, and another child to his house in Maesglas.

Peter Rouch QC, for Willamson, asks PC Lea if he told his client where Logan’s body was.

The officer said: “I can’t remember the exact location but it may have come over the radio.”

Mr Rouch said: “It was a fraught time for everybody who was there.”

PC Lea said: “Of course yes. Some of my colleagues have been deeply, deeply traumatised by this incident..”

Mr Rouch said: “The information you had was he was unconscious and the ambulance crew were working on him?”

The officer confirmed this.

Mrs Justice Jefford DBE asks PC Lea if he told Williamson if Logan’s body had been found.

He said: “I don’t think it was me, I can’t recall saying he had been found but she had spoken to a few other people.”

PC Lea has finished his evidence.

BBM re walking them to JCs house

BBM re walking them to JCs house
The child is also mentioned in this post

"The next live witness is PC Matthew James.

He said he attended 5 Lower Llansantffraid having been told that a five-year-old child had been declared dead.

The officer was told Angharad Williamson, John Cole, the youth defendant, and another child were at the address.

Prosecutor Caroline Rees QC said: “Did you see Angharad Williamson?”

PC James said: “Yes, she would come out of the property, ask where her son was and ask if she could see him. She was upset, visibly crying, and asked to see her son.”

The court heard PC James went inside the property to preserve the scene and Cole, the youth, and another child were still there. Cole confirmed he had another address nearby where he could stay."

Murder accused mum 'fell onto bed' when told son was dead, jury told

New here so I hope I’m posting right.
These are my thoughts: Angharad’s epilepsy seems to be taking centre stage. Epilepsy has been used as a defence over the years in the sense that the killer stated violence took place after a seizure and they have no memory of it. Jay Cole said Angharad woke him to say Logan was dead but never told him why or how. She is acting as if doesn’t know what is going on but she does mention Logan being cold.

New here so I hope I’m posting right.
These are my thoughts: Angharad’s epilepsy seems to be taking centre stage. Epilepsy has been used as a defence over the years in the sense that the killer stated violence took place after a seizure and they have no memory of it. Jay Cole said Angharad woke him to say Logan was dead but never told him why or how. She is acting as if doesn’t know what is going on but she does mention Logan being cold.

Hi! Welcome.

Thankfully the slew of evidence may help jog AW's possible amnesia, if that's the route her lawyers take.

"Williamson is said to have struggled to raise Logan in the lead up to his death, with her “motherly bond” with her son “significantly fractured” during his time in self-isolation, Ms Rees said."

‘Cheerful’ Logan Mwangi was ‘killed by mother and step-father while self-isolating’

The prosecution will say that nurse O’Neill was clearly troubled by Angharad Williamson’s demeanour whilst at the hospital and how Williamson appeared to be performing, giving attention to Logan but that it only happened when the nurse was watching. It was, the prosecution say, all an act.”

Murder accused mum 'fell onto bed' when told son was dead, jury told

--

After reading the transcripts of the police bodyworn camera of the officer at the house, I have to agree with the prosecution opening statement, and accept that AW completely severed her mother-child bond and felt no love or affection for Logan by the time of his injuries, and death, however hard that is to fathom. The light turning on and off in those night hours creeping towards his death, signifies (to me) that she was waiting for his last breath so that the plan of his disposal could immediately commence. It was a job she planned out step by step, a list to tick off, just like the meal planner. Change of pyjamas, sheets in the wash, pick someone she could accuse of kidnap, put him under water to make it look like a drowning, make sure people hear about the cancelled swimming lessons. Every sentence she uttered and every false scream, every word about him being cold and needing her was an act she took against her beautiful boy. She allowed him to suffer, with the most extreme internal injuries, without comfort or life saving attempts, for well over 24 hours. It's hard to take in but I don't believe any defence of coercion or fear of JC. I think she was in control in her home. She'd stopped loving Logan.

IMO

Last edited:
Ms Rees said: “Were you present when she confirmed the boy was her son Logan?"

PC Lougher said: “Yes, she said ‘yes’…

[...]

Logan’s body was taken to the mortuary and Williamson was taken to Cole’s house in Maesglas. She then asked for medication to be picked up from Lower Llansantffraid.

PC Lougher later attended the Maesglas address to obtain signatures for Lower Llansantffraid to be searched without a warrant but on the way she stopped at Lower Llansantffraid to pick up medication

She said: “Angharad was stood outside the front of the address. She said she was there to pick up a bank card to buy supplies.”

[...]

PC Lougher said: “Yes, we left the living room area and went upstairs to a bedroom… Angharad wanted to know what the process was to post-mortem procedures and next stages to police actions.”

Peter Rouch QC, for Williamson, said: “Did [Williamson] say police had got it wrong and it wasn’t Logan’s body?”

PC Lougher said: “Yes. She said felt sorry for any family this was going to affect.”

Mr Rouch said: “When she got into the police van was she sick?”

PC Lougher said: “Yes she vomited into the street.”

John Hipkin QC, for the youth, asked the officer why she didn’t mention his client was “agitated, angry and upset” in her witness statement.

PC Lougher said it wasn’t in her statement but she recollected his demeanour.

The witness has finished her evidence.

Fascinating.

So she'd just identified Logan's body and had been taken back to JC's house.

Then she was immediately well enough to walk over to her own home and try to get in to collect her bank card. I think this was probably a pretext to see what police were doing in there, she already knew the police officer was going there to collect her medication.

Then she was put in a police van, (arrested?), and threw up. (She'd watched enough cop shows to know what that meant)

In one of the policemens!? evidence he says he walked JC, the youth and baby to JCs house.

The officer was told Angharad Williamson, John Cole, the youth defendant, and another child were at the address.
^^rsbm

Thank you. I thought I read that the teen was playing an adult video game with his friend and misunderstood the "child" to be the teen's friend-- especially since there seemed to be no interaction between either parent and their toddler.

Maybe now that his parents will hopefully be removed from society, this toddler will have a chance at a healthy and happy life. I can't bear to think of this trio beating Logan to death with another child in the house. I hope the toddler will have no memory of his brother's screams during what had to be incredible agony. :(:(:(

The schoolboy had suffered injuries one pathologist described as "so extreme you would expect to find them as a result of a fall from a great height or a high-velocity road traffic accident".

Last edited:
1_Logan-Mwangi-Angharad-Williamson.jpg

WalesOnline: News, sport, weather and events from across Wales

ETA: I trust it was the glare from jurors that caused AW to be absent from the dock after lunch. She should feel sick for the rest of her life hearing what the trio did to Master Logan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessicawilliams0