Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A tabloid stuck a couple of photos of NB with drinks in her hand on their ' big splash' ( Look like family's social media posts from a celebration/selfies. )
God forbid this poor woman has gone from vanished loving mum out walking her dog to a being menopausal lush. Beyond sad to hear this type of comic strip trash is occurring

“We believe Nicola has ENTERED the water”

Not sure why the choice of wording keeps coming into my mind.
Any thoughts on this? I could be overthinking.
Does this rule out her having tripped or fallen and gone in…?
Yes they have used ‘entered’ a lot but they have also mentioned entering the water whilst attending to the dog so in my opinion the theory that it was an accident has always been in their minds.

It’s always been the case that without evidence to the contrary that NB was likely in the river. With the latest update on her welfare and struggles - it only serves to strengthen that hypothesis. Significantly.

I hadn’t paid attention previously, but yes could be significant. I wonder if it’s to keep it open, as entered you could describe as deliberate or accidentally.
definitely ( 'open mind')
The range of possibilities is also mirrored in Coroner Guides and RoCPathologists ' checkliststs' when ascertaining cause of death

JMO. MOO.

So we are being asked to believe the following:

PA is fully aware of NB’s struggles. There was a serious incident at the home address on Jan 10th.
Since NB dissapeared, PA has repeatedly said NB is not in the river. PA was however happy for PF to search even though he said NB is not in the river.
Also from PA, “I am sure someone in the village knows what happened to NB”
why? Why ? Why? Those 2 solid assumptions given that PA knew what Nicola was going through?

I also recall this from Nicolas parents very soon after she had gone missing, “Her parents made a point of saying from the start to the press what a good headspace she was in, how happy she was”
With hindsight I believe the parents were trying to preempt what they suspected would be said by PA.
This also fits the narrative of what a lot of the local ‘chat’ has been saying.

Are we witnessing coercive control here, both domestically and of the investigation itself?

1 more point. Below is the quote from LE today. Even though they thought necessary to release NBs private struggles, why would they feel the need to include the last sentence which has been BBM?

As a result of those issues, a response car staffed by both police and health professionals attended a report of concern for welfare at Nicola’s home address on January 10th. No one has been arrested in relation to this incident, but it is being investigated.
If she was alive and well and watching - her family would want her to hear positive and hopeful messaging…

So with the police releasing the bizarre information about "alcohol and the menopause" they are basically trying to point to "she was drunk and fell in the water and got carried out to sea". Right?
Or were they hoping it would stop some of the speculation about family and some members of the local community?

Yes they have used ‘entered’ a lot but they have also mentioned entering the water whilst attending to the dog so in my opinion the theory that it was an accident has always been in their minds.
yes but remember when Supt Sally Riley mentioned that after being asked questions about dog & harness?
She kept on prefacing it with ' well this is only speculation but for example she could've.....'

It’s a “good” word as covers falling in by accident , entering on purpose or being put in by a 3rd party . So the Police have covered all scenarios they were looking at with that word .

I would wager a decent amount of money that the Police were forced to reveal the vulnerabilities of NB before the UK tabloid press did so themselves. As soon as the SIO said in the press conference they would not reveal what they were, the tabloids would have been using every unethical trick to find out.

I know of a case where a woman was missing and was described as 'vulnerable' right from the start because she was anorexic. However, the police advised the family not to disclose the actual vulnerability in case it affected the woman's decision to return, but one of the tabloids found out what it was and said they would publish it, so the Police and family had to beat them to it.
We had this with my very good friend Chris Brahney - as friends & family we were inexperienced with dealing with the intrusion from the press.
at parts they were godsends as they got our message out there and helped the search - but they literally sleuthed our lives to the extreme and posted much nonsense.

It is all explained very well in this. The circumstances.
Entered the water means they believe she is in the river, that is all.
BUT they are open to other possibilities.

This is well worth reading for anybody who has missed it.

Of course we all know this happened now with what's been released in last few hours.

Interesting though within two weeks she was closing a high pressure mortage deal with a client. Of course people can mask personal issues in the workplace but surely her work knew about the allegations?

Guess she'd have had a leave of absence if she'd actually been charged. I'd be interested what understanding of her issues her boss had.
The fact she was closing a high pressure mortgage deal proably shows her boss knew nothing of a drink problem. You can be a functioning alcoholic that goes to work as normal without people knowing depending the extent of the problem.

No, the police officer, Becky was very clear in her wording.

She said: “Just to be clear on further digital enquiries, there is further work that we have been doing on NIcola’s social media this morning which might show NIcola has been online.”

The police officer is saying that digital experts have discovered that Nichola may have been on social media since she disappeared.
you completely misunderstood - they also added that they have NB's phone that is how they are analyzing her fb account

After the updates today I just get the feeling how unhappy NB must have been. I’m unsure if revealing the intricacies of her ‘vulnerabilities’ will help or hinder NB if she’s still alive somewhere (& I hope she is) I think LP have been forced by the details already being in the hands of the press IMO.
My initial thoughts were river: accident but there’s been a couple of things that give me doubts. One was in the TV interview, the way PA answered the question about marriage… to me he said he had no intention of marrying her, without actually saying that. JMO. The LP in the presser today (linked up thread) specifically bringing her home for her girls, not mentioning PA. The other thing I wonder is if particular friends of NB’s may have been a little ‘toxic’ to her mental health and maybe not as ‘close’ as they pertain to be. Having had so called friends like that in my life in the past, I wonder if she could see the tv/press updates how she might feel about that. I really do hope she is out there somewhere and not in the river/sea. All just speculation on my part. MOO
I agree with your post

Several times in the conference today she stated we need to get the answers for your two girls - it was only at end she mentioned her partner.

The fact she was closing a high pressure mortgage deal proably shows her boss knew nothing of a drink problem. You can be a functioning alcoholic that goes to work as normal without people knowing depending the extent of the problem.
Indeed! And can also spiral on a psychological level. Add in menopause and there is potentially a very complex mental state. We can’t understate the seriousness of an addiction that effects mood so strikingly. The vast majority of us would have both witnessed and experienced the harm alcohol can cause - and to those closest to us.

God forbid this poor woman has gone from vanished loving mum out walking her dog to a being menopausal lush. Beyond sad to hear this type of comic strip trash is occurring
Agree, don’t like the way the media have suddenly changed the narrative her case. Christ, I dread to think if I were to go missing how my drinking habits and menopausal mindset would be played out for all to see! I feel so sad for her two little girls. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahtnamaS_06