Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1676747511595.png
''Mother-of-two Nicola Bulley could have gone "off-grid", a missing persons expert has claimed as the search entered its fourth week.''

''Missing persons expert Charlie Hedges, who has four decades of experience of searching for missing adults and children, has now said he thinks “we need to keep our minds open to all options” over her disappearance.

“The river was the most important thing to check out. That’s been thoroughly searched with no outcome and no indication that she’s there,” he told GB News on Saturday.''

“Nobody goes missing without a reason, and understanding what’s going on in someone’s life is really really important. And all lines of action need to be followed.

“It may be just that she just took the decision to go off, but it’s not that easy to go off-grid in today’s world.”

“And unfortunately, this case is a very high-profile search activity… But in the background, I’m quite confident that a lot of activity will have been taking place, looking at other options, looking at what else might happen.”

It might be nothing but its an observation i picked up on during that Sky News live chat with Ron. When talking about going to the toilet, Ron appeared to look and point in the direction of the caravan park. However, he appeared to quickly change the subject.
There are trees between R and the caravan park, so I imagine he means amongst the trees

This is a genuine question and if it appears stupid or insensitive then I apologise in advance ... Can somebody explain to me how someone can commit suicide going into water when they can swim? Surely your natural reaction kicks in and prevents you from drowning? How do you drown yourself? Wouldn't you just float? Or is it the tempreture that is fatal? I have tried to understand it but I can't figure it out.

This is a genuine question and if it appears stupid or insensitive then I apologise in advance ... Can somebody explain to me how someone can commit suicide going into water when they can swim? Surely your natural reaction kicks in and prevents you from drowning? How do you drown yourself? Wouldn't you just float? Or is it the tempreture that is fatal? I have tried to understand it but I can't figure it out.
Temperature of water, tiredness, swallowing water, could overdose before jumping in, combination of many things.

I would think you would go into fight or flight, but people have been known to walk into the sea and manage to push past the survival instincts and end up voluntarily losing their lives. I would imagine to purposely inhale water multiple times would be enough to cause you to blackout within a short time frame but I can't say that as a fact.

View attachment 403751
''Mother-of-two Nicola Bulley could have gone "off-grid", a missing persons expert has claimed as the search entered its fourth week.''

''Missing persons expert Charlie Hedges, who has four decades of experience of searching for missing adults and children, has now said he thinks “we need to keep our minds open to all options” over her disappearance.

“The river was the most important thing to check out. That’s been thoroughly searched with no outcome and no indication that she’s there,” he told GB News on Saturday.''

“Nobody goes missing without a reason, and understanding what’s going on in someone’s life is really really important. And all lines of action need to be followed.

“It may be just that she just took the decision to go off, but it’s not that easy to go off-grid in today’s world.”

“And unfortunately, this case is a very high-profile search activity… But in the background, I’m quite confident that a lot of activity will have been taking place, looking at other options, looking at what else might happen.”
It's so very true...not at all easy to go off grid in todays world. I've thought about that, how much planning it would take to seriously disappear and live a life without being recognised once you've been splashed all over the media? If it were me, my inspiration would definitely be Shawshanks Andy Dufressne....on a far different scale of course...but the main thing is money and a different identity. I wonder if NB could have possibly gone to such lengths?

There are trees between R and the caravan park, so I imagine he means amongst the trees
With all the heavy clothing NB had on, i find it difficult to believe she would dress down to take a pee in a bush.
Thats why I enquired earlier if anyone knew if the caravan site had a public accessible toilet.

View attachment 403751
For me since watching the reconstruction on Friday, its that path between point 2 and 3, I keep coming back too. Its a horrid, dark, thin path with fields one side and hedges both. No CCTV and lots of cover (even without leaves). Its right by the kissing gate and that 25-45 minutes (depending on how you feel about that 9.10 sighting) is really quite long. I honestly believe (whether third party involvement or not) you could leave that gate and not be spotted.

You drink a bottle of whisky then just jump into deep water in January.
. I know we are not really meant to discuss this but IMO this would work. Options available to adding weight by filling pockets with stones.

I believe if you are disabled enough by alcohol your instinctive reactions won't work and I really doubt a lot of people "can swim" with winter clothing and wellies on. Ok you could kick of the wellies. Maybe.

Alcohol would be the key facilitator I think because as the liver metabolises the alcohol one of the side effects is a reduction in core body temperature. If your aim is to die then reducing core body temperature is a wise strategy.

It's so very true...not at all easy to go off grid in todays world. I've thought about that, how much planning it would take to seriously disappear and live a life without being recognised once you've been splashed all over the media? If it were me, my inspiration would definitely be Shawshanks Andy Dufressne....on a far different scale of course...but the main thing is money and a different identity. I wonder if NB could have possibly gone to such lengths?
I really doubt it - she seemed to adore her two little girls and Willow, so not sure what the point would be of leaving them and going off to start a new life in disguise. JMO.

Yep, she could very well of shouted it in the midst of an argument or something and he's believed she might actually do it
O
If NB had threatened to jump into the river then that would lead the police to believe that this is what happened.you have just made me think if she could have said something other than the River….

That does not seem like something for which police would be contemplating an arrest.

It was interesting that they felt the need to expressly say that nobody was arrested.

IMO this could possibly have been for a beach of the peace rather than anything sinister. Maybe somebody got a bit loud.
Not sure a breach of the peace qualifies for a welfare visit.

The UK press have very strict restrictions as well as libel and contempt. They cannot print medical details without permission. The reason they mentioned the menopause/alcohol vulnerabilities was because police put it in the public domain. And I have seen no article that was unfavourable except about another person on social media.
The family say they were threatened with stories someone was allegedly selling about Nicola but no adverse story has appeared.
But there could be something in tomorrow papers about somebody in Nicola’s wider circle which the family were asked to comment on.
Yet they do. Little people don't sue. Costs too much money.

Yes everyone on here seems to be kind and supportive but this is a victim friendly group. The family themselves said in their last statement that people were about to sell stories about Nicola so that suggests that there had been plenty of gossip and nastiness elsewhere. There has been vile comments on other social media .MOO
It is a small village, everyone knows everyone’s business! People gossip, in the local shop in the pub etc reporters will be everywhere too, listening in! IMO

I really doubt it - she seemed to adore her two little girls and Willow, so not sure what the point would be of leaving them and going off to start a new life in disguise. JMO.
MOO she has not left to live off grid. Without excluding other scenarios, MOO it all sadly got too much and she called it a day. She must have exited the fields unnoticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member