UK - Nurse Lucy Letby Faces 22 Charges - 7 Murder/15 Attempted Murder of Babies #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1:15pm

A very densely packed handwritten note is shown to the court, again in Letby's handwriting.
The broken sentences feature medical terms, and the words 'debriefing' 'sterility', 'foreign objects', 'workforce', 'haemhorrhage', 'non-availability', 'cellulite' 'aggravating factors', 'confidentiality', 'Don't know if I want to do this', 'Inadequate', 'Diagnosis', 'Implicating', 'Administration'.
Several of the words are written multiple times. The first names of Countess staff are also written occasionally.
A section which is scribbled and crossed out reads 'I don't know if I killed them maybe this is all down to me'.

Hmmm this note sounds like the ramblings of a very self pitying person, pity party. Woe is me. In denial at this point that her actions caused death. She’d probably convinced herself that the babies would never have survived anyway.

All comes down to that word we heard in her messages at the beginning IMO

Fate

If LL truly meant what she wrote in the note about loving doc choc then it is another example of social awkwardness, the tone of her messages were just not giving off love vibes. Very perculiar IMO

Maybe although the time between the texts and LL writing these notes left time for love to develop I'm sure. Maybe even the investigation brought them closer together, who knows eh. I'm sure we will find out though.

Hmmm this note sounds like the ramblings of a very self pitying person, pity party. Woe is me. In denial at this point that her actions caused death. She’d probably convinced herself that the babies would never have survived anyway.

All comes down to that word we heard in her messages at the beginning IMO

Fate

sterility - a motive maybe if she is sterile?

1:25pm

A photo of an Ibiza-emblazoned bag for life is shown to the court, recovered from Letby's bedroom.
The contents of the bag feature a number of documents and Lucy Letby's NHS name badge 'registered children's nurse neonatal unit'.
Nursing handover sheets for June 23 and June 24, 2016 are shown to the court. The names of babies not on the indictment have been blacked out for the court. They do include the names of Child O and Child P.
Handwritten documents of medical information and observations for babies, including for Child O and Child P, are shown to the court.
A nursing handover sheet for June 25 is also shown, with Child Q named. On the back of the sheet are handwritten notes and observations for Child Q and another baby.

1:28pm

A handover sheet for June 28, 2016 is shown which, the court hears, is outside the indictment period so no names of babies are shown to the court on this document.
The court hears there is handwriting on the rear of this note, which mentions Child O, and again the document features medical observations and notes.

What stands out to me is "we tried our best and it wasn't enough". Who is "we"?

Totally wild speculation here but could she have multiple personality disorder? Not sure if I can say this, even in speculation but ...
IMO

I thought she meant her and the doc, if it's on the note about him. Or possibly the resus team, if not.

The prosecution have played a blinder in how they’ve presented this case. Small crumbs of circumstantial evidence slowly building up into a full loaf IMO.

Yes I did wonder this a while back, if jealousy of some of the parents could have been a motive, if guilty.
Especially the multiple births that may have been through IVF, could seeing people successfully having babies conceived using fertility treatment have factored in and given her a warped view of ‘trying to change fate’ ‘if I can’t have a baby then why should you’ etc…

Then maybe the more involved she became with doc choc the more incensed she became by seeing these happy parents of multiples. The twins would have been hard enough if she had fertility problems, but for triplets to then arrive on the unit, it may have caused her to completely bubble over. Maybe. If guilty. IMO.

This honestly sounds to me like a page being written alongside a phone call. Perhaps talk of the internal investigation itself, maybe to do with her grievance. Sterility could just mean questions around whether the ward was sterile. We already know some of the parents have expressed concerns about hand washing etc.
If it was to do with fertility, then infertility is much more common word to use. JMO.

If LL truly meant what she wrote in the note about loving doc choc then it is another example of social awkwardness, the tone of her messages were just not giving off love vibes. Very perculiar IMO
TBF we've only seen a snippet of their texts. And then it was reported that they continued texting about other things till the early hours. The use of the past tense for "loved" does seem to indicate that the possible love affair, obsession, whatever it was had ended by the time police searched the house in 2018.

Ah yes I do think that ‘sterility’ is in reference to making sure equipment and environment is sterile. I agree she would have probably mentioned infertility instead if she was alluding to that.

But there is the phrase on the post it ‘I’ll never have children or marry’ which points to a deep want of those things imo. The way it is worded as ‘have children’ first and then or marry, where as I’d think the more common phrase would be ‘marry or have children’ perhaps, just thinking out loud….

‘I’m scared that you couldn’t have the chance at life’

Is especially damning MOO. Why use the word scared? Why not, heartbroken, devestated, sad, etc…

Scared? Makes it sound like instead of I’m scared it should read I was scared you couldn’t have the chance at life.
IMO

Is especially damning MOO. Why use the word scared? Why not, heartbroken, devestated, sad, etc…

Scared? Makes it sound like instead of I’m scared it should read I was scared you couldn’t have the chance at life.

Did she phrase it that way because she's scared of what that could mean for her?

Did she phrase it that way because she's scared of what that could mean for her?

Interesting, as the notes all seem to scream ‘me me me’ that’s probably the most likely explanation.

It’s very self involved with a strong sense of covert narcissism imo. The typical narcissist would be saying ‘I did everything perfectly’ ‘I’m so good at my job’ ‘I’ve nothing to be worried about’ ‘everyone loves me’ etc. a covert narcissist would write, well typically everything we’ve heard is on notes and text messages written by LL.
MOO

IMO
It's the same disconnect from authentic expression as "I killed them on purpose because I'm not good enough to care for them + I am a horrible evil person"

I think she's just writing nonsense. JMO

Does Dan need a nudge? Are they on a break?
It's the same disconnect from authentic expression as "I killed them on purpose because I'm not good enough to care for them + I am a horrible evil person"

I think she's just writing nonsense. JMO
Absolutely, it’s like word salad. Or the drunk ramblings of a woman who’s house of cards is slowly falling down around her.
Like a very melodramatic performance but instead on paper, the ‘help me’ etc is all very ott and seems like something she’s seen in a movie for example.

Very odd. But then I’ve found a lot of LL’s behaviours thag we’ve heard about odd. Of course odd does not = murderer and we do have the defense case still to come.

But the ends are slowly getting tied up I’m just waiting for the prosecution to stick a big old bow on it all before handing over to the defense!

MOO

No new updates from Chester standard either. They've only been going an hour!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo