VERDICT WATCH UK - Nurse Lucy Letby, Faces 22 Charges - 7 Murder/15 Attempted Murder of Babies #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Thursday, August 3, the jury resumed deliberations shortly before 10.40am.

Another late start. I wonder if the judge has been speaking with the jury during these two late starts this week, and it's not being reported.

I really hope so. I hope the jury spare the parents another weekend waiting

Yikes. The jury has no obligation to the parents. Their obligation is wholly and entirely to the court and Lucy Letby. That and only that should and I'm sure will determine the time it takes for them to come to their agreed verdicts.

If it's days away, it's days away, if it's weeks away, it's weeks away. And so be it. The only thing that matters here is that when the verdicts come, they'll come solely as a result of careful consideration of the evidence, nothing more, nothing less.

Consideration of the parents would be completely contrary to that very serious obligation.

Last edited:
Well if we don’t get any verdicts today, I’m at least hoping we might see a question from the jury! Something for us to discuss, and might shed some light on where they’re at in their overall deliberations.

Then I hope one of them is a baker, or has a good cake shop nearby! It would give me something to look forward to if I knew Juror 6 was bringing biscuits the next day.
I don't know about having pastries to look forward to. I say bread and water, whack the air conditioning up and take away their chairs.

(just kidding!)

>>>> Phew, just got back from the shop :) Cream buns, vanilla slices, biccies, pastries, and ice cream. :) Um, it's okay I can test a little of all the yummies as I have the tester badge see!. Just to make sure all taste nice. :D

I’m beginning to think the jury can’t agree on unanimous verdicts on all 22 counts, and we won’t see unanimous verdicts for all charges.

I wonder if/when the judge will accept a majority verdicts for charges.

We could still be in for a long wait yet tbh.

I wish we had daily updates so knew how far along they are!…..Or a loading bar!
Yeah, but it could be like installing a new version of your favourite operation system - it zooms nicely to 66% or something, and then stalls for ages, then eventfully reaches 100%, but then starts again as that was only part of the installation process!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper