GUILTY UK - Paige Doherty, 15, Clydebank, 19 March 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's not AA (the guy on the news video), it's the guy next door. We've never heard from him.

I know its not AA its the other one.

she went into his shop and AA and he spoke about her later in the day.

I think you are referring to the other shop owner, Ashy. His shop was not searched.

lol The guy was making rolls and Paige passed by that day she waved I think and went into the guys store
next door. The 2 men spoke later in the day JL saying what a cheery girl she was ...

I understand it was the second shop she went into.

ThankS

BREAKING: Police are preparing to reveal they’ve made an arrest in connection with the murder of Paige Doherty

As per the daily record on Twitter

I'm glad everyone behaved nicely and sat on their hands instead of accusing her family.

My partner uses a football forum where they all assumed it was stepfather as lots of pictures were published of him.

I wonder did police suggest newspapers publish those pictures of the stepfather to intimidate JL? The stepfather looks like he could easily kick seven shades of **** out of JL.

I'm sure the footage of AA speaking to the media with the deli behind him was set up by the police to play mind games with JL. It reminds me when Pacteau was being questioned and police said they were quite concerned about a car they saw driving about Drymen. They knew it was his car but were messing with his head. Police Scotland really are impressive. I never thought for a second they wouldn't find out who did this (obvs innocent before being proved guilty etc etc. but it seems bang to rights!).

BREAKING: Police are preparing to reveal they’ve made an arrest in connection with the murder of Paige Doherty

As per the daily record on Twitter
An arrest in Scotland means you're getting charged.

I think we'll hear something about 6 or just before. The Scottish news starts at 6 and usually Police Scotland make these type of announcements just before or around that time

I'm glad everyone behaved nicely and sat on their hands instead of accusing her family.

My partner uses a football forum where they all assumed it was stepfather as lots of pictures were published of him.

I wonder did police suggest newspapers publish those pictures of the stepfather to intimidate JL? The stepfather looks like he could easily kick seven shades of **** out of JL.

I'm sure the footage of AA speaking to the media with the deli behind him was set up by the police to play mind games with JL. It reminds me when Pacteau was being questioned and police said they were quite concerned about a car they saw driving about Drymen. They knew it was his car but were messing with his head. Police Scotland really are impressive. I never thought for a second they wouldn't find out who did this (obvs innocent before being proved guilty etc etc. but it seems bang to rights!).

I wonder if it was just a case of the media assuming it was the step dad as it so often is... but in this case that scenario just didn't fit in with the known facts of the case.

I think we'll hear something about 6 or just before. The Scottish news starts at 6 and usually Police Scotland make these type of announcements just before or around that time

That would be in about half an hour?

Hmm the record have pulled their latest story on Paige (probably updating it) but via Goodle search you can still see the page and one of the pics of something police removed from the house looks remarkably like a rug

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Trending UK News
‏@UKolizer

Detectives are preparing to reveal an arrest over murdered teen #PaigeDoherty

I cant copy the pic that links to this story, but as Sar said, looks like one of the police team is carrying a large rug or similar item...

The news is on now but nothing new reported just what has already been stated today. No statements from the Police either. The last line of the segment was - Police say they are following a positive line of enquiry. I think Daily Record have gotten ahead of themselves with that news earlier.

Watching STV news now but no sign of a police statement yet.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zoyasalas
Back