GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
you're not wrong in either shauna was definitely the smart smug one but yeah Nathan is a spiteful bully and more even before shauna came along so they both worked together wouldn't say it was one more than the other

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Can you tell us what happened to the babies she was pregnant with at the time?

I'm honestly not sure what happened to them I heard a rumour about her going into hospital for something else but I think they were gone when she left but that's not a fact just what a few reckon happened

Hi Dan. Like others have already said I'm so glad you have joined us here. Becky's case really got to us, I'm sure you haven't read all 17,000 posts but many members were constantly here during the trial and were appalled by what happened to your gorgeous sister, and amazed by the way you handled it all.

Thank you for getting verified and offering to answer some questions. Firstly, did you manage to clear up the 6th child question? And finally (for now!) how is your dear mum coping 18 months later?

I'm honestly not sure what happened to them I heard a rumour about her going into hospital for something else but I think they were gone when she left but that's not a fact just what a few reckon happened

Bless you Dan, for being so open and honest. No one would blame you if you were wary and distrustful of speaking to anyone. You are a credit to your mum and yourself, and nothing like your father. Thank you xx

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

Hi Dan. Like others have already said I'm so glad you have joined us here. Becky's case really got to us, I'm sure you haven't read all 17,000 posts but many members were constantly here during the trial and were appalled by what happened to your gorgeous sister, and amazed by the way you handled it all.

Thank you for getting verified and offering to answer some questions. Firstly, did you manage to clear up the 6th child question? And finally (for now!) how is your dear mum coping 18 months later?
I got as far as I could with the sixth child stuff but I think it's best I leave that alone now as I've been told that's what they want which is understandable given the circumstances. my mum still has many unanswered questions which will probably never be answered and she doesn't leave the house much but shes finding ways of coping she likes to play beckys music and keep her memory alive x

Hi Dan, welcome to Websleuths! It's wonderful to see you here and to be able to tell you how much I admire the way you've coped with everything. You're a very brave and dignified man and I hope you find some solace in knowing that everyone on here is very much rooting for you and your mum.

Hi Dan I live just a bit up the road from you. Gloucestershire. Which brought me here to Websleuths.
I'm so glad you came here. And seen for yrself the love we shared here for Becky, you and yr mom Tanya.
And other family members. I hope you are in a better place in yr mind now. And as I read thru the welcomes for you. I hope you find that maybe reading thru some of the posts. That we are not some tacky forum. A lot of us are from Legal background etc. And that this site is strictly monitored for trolls. Which we dont like.. *dont feed the trolls!*
Read at yr leisure. Itd be great to hear from you. This has made my day! ❤
Take care Dan. Sending hugs 🤗

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Thank you for all being so accepting of me it's nice to have some people to have to speak to hope you are all doing ok x

Thank you for all being so accepting of me it's nice to have some people to have to speak to hope you are all doing ok x

Its really nice to be able to portray our feelings to someone who was so close in the events that we all here sat thru from the first media cast. We lived and breathed those hours minutes days and weeks with you. Even still now we post here. With updates.
Speaking for myself. Im doing okay. Im currently studying Criminology at Open University. As my health isnt good i cant get out. So with the course and here. It gives me a reason to use my brain. Instead of too much Jeremy Kyle.
And its good to know you are getting your life in order n back on track. Wishing you all the best. Hugs from Gloucestershire 🤗

Hello, Dan.

I'm so sorry for everything you and your mum have had to go through.

Heads up guys. Just noticed this in the DM. Read almost all of it.. wow just WOW!

RETRIAL? THOUGHTS? GO!..

http://dailym.ai/2c2cgL8P

I searched the DM site and could not find a recent story; the same for Google. Did they pull it?
:confused:

Gigi-G,
What did you read (that I'm missing), if you don't mind sharing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if this is it

This article talks about Joint Enterprise and how it is now being challenged by various convicted criminals. SH is mentioned in this article ( and has also been mentioned in an earlier article back in Feb this year ) as being someone who might attempt to challenge her conviction and sentence, based on the new ruling re JE.

The case of Shauna Hoare, convicted with her boyfriend Nathan Matthews of killing Bristol teenager Becky Watts, is one that could be affected by the ruling.

She claims she knew Matthews wanted to kidnap Becky to have sex with her but was not with him when he throttled her, although she was in the house.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ICTED-manslaughter-retrial.html#ixzz4JTHHe1RV
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Just quickly skimming that article, above, it seems that the accused was convicted of murder. He challenged the conviction, based on the new JE ruling, and his sentence was changed to manslaughter.

However, as SH has only been convicted of manslaughter, then hopefully she will have no basis on which to make a challenge.

I wonder if this is it

This article talks about Joint Enterprise and how it is now being challenged by various convicted criminals. SH is mentioned in this article ( and has also been mentioned in an earlier article back in Feb this year ) as being someone who might attempt to challenge her conviction and sentence, based on the new ruling re JE.

The case of Shauna Hoare, convicted with her boyfriend Nathan Matthews of killing Bristol teenager Becky Watts, is one that could be affected by the ruling.

She claims she knew Matthews wanted to kidnap Becky to have sex with her but was not with him when he throttled her, although she was in the house.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ICTED-manslaughter-retrial.html#ixzz4JTHHe1RV
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I just got MAJOR deja vu

Have we heard this before, or am I cracking up?

I just got MAJOR deja vu

Have we heard this before, or am I cracking up?

Hey up Skibs, was just wondering where you'd got to! Yes I think this has been brought up before, not sure if it's what Gigi-G was referring to though.

Agree with you both - it has been discussed and been in the media before ( back in Feb I think it was )

I don't remember SH admitting in the trial that she knew NM wanted to kidnap Becky to abuse. Has she admitted it since the trial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Her Orangeness