GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Silly thought, but I really hope nothing did happen in SH and NM's house, with it being right opposite LO's house.
Imagine every time he walks home or looks out the window he'll see it and be reminded :(

Hi, new on the board so hello!

The way I see it - the events after the murder depend on the intent to enact it. Anything after that is just speculation. If it was planned you would have worked certain things out (disposal), and want as small a circle involved as possible to tidy up (figuratively, and literally), the wider the involvement gets the less control they would have (and control is surely the essence of that type of act?)

If it was an act of passion (whether sexual or obsession based), then there would be no plan, and a necessity for pulling in help wherever it was available at the cost of keeping it 'close' in order to clean up

Welcome Henwah :)

:welcome5:

Silly thought, but I really hope nothing did happen in SH and NM's house, with it being right opposite LO's house.
Imagine every time he walks home or looks out the window he'll see it and be reminded :(
Not silly, I would think he will regularly pass many of the properties that were searched, all of which will trigger memories.

Or he thought she was a brat, they had a fight, he hit her, she hit back, and he strangled her in a fit of fury.

Everyone is so quick to go for a sexual motive. I remember when the realtor was killed (drawing a blank here with the name), 90% of posters were rushing to find a sexual motive based on an older, highly altered photography of the victim.

Beverly Carter...

Hi all, am new here (Australian living in England for eight years now).
I'm not sure exactly what is and isn't allowed, (so sorry if this isnt!) but I think it's RWs grandmother that has been posting some comments on Bristol Posts Facebook page...

I'm not sure exactly what is and isn't allowed, (so sorry if this isnt!) but I think it's RWs grandmother that has been posting some comments on Bristol Posts Facebook page...
I noticed this too and it sounds like they have been informed of what's gone on or else she is making the same assumptions as everyone else on that page.

Welcome k4kitty :)

:welcome6:

Which article has she posted on? Title?

No, that's an assumption - my parents broke up 16 years ago and there are unresolved issues (not on this scale I might add), but to assume ill feelings are automatically resolved in ten years is folly
To assume there are unresolved issues is an assumption also

its not an article on the actual Bristol post page, it's their Facebook page, and it's the last post from them regarding the four charged most recently (I think.)

I'm pretty sure we shouldn't be discussing previous criminal activity of those charged?

I'm pretty sure we shouldn't be discussing previous criminal activity of those charged?
NM was attacked, so that is not criminal activity, he was the victim.

The other article about the other person should not be discussed as it does cover criminal activity.

NM was attacked, so that is not criminal activity, he was the victim.

The other article about the other person should not be discussed as it does cover criminal activity.
That was more my point ...

But also, is it certain that, regarding the NM incident, that's it's the same NM?

That was more my point ...

But also, is it certain that, regarding the NM incident, that's it's the same NM?
That is why I pointed to the age range and the purpose of the hostel.

It may well be someone else.

Hi all, new guy here. I hope you don't mind me joining in.
I got interested in this case around 24/02, and did a bit of snooping on Facebook, looking at friends of friends of the Father to see what was going on, and I came up with this theory before stumbling on WebSleuths. Tell me what you think. I may have missed something, because I have tried to read all the posts, but after about 120 pages, I started jumping forward a bit:

OK. There is also a little hindsight gone into this as things have developed. I thought it was something to do with the step brother when when I came across SH's page. She only seemed to interract with NM, and worked out that they have a very closed relationship (she only tags him in statuses, and only he likes her pictures). Her last 3 photos, all mid-January, were shouting that someone had borrowed money, and wasn't paying it back. I thought, what if BW had borrowed money from DG's wife (NM's mother) for the phone and laptop, and NM thought that BW was taking the pee by not paying it back to his Mum. So he went round to strong-arm her about this, and tried to take the laptop and phone. A fight ensued, he hit her too hard, and she died (like a 1 punch kill thing. From what I've read, he was ex forces, and also went to the gym a lot).
He then has a problem, and needs to sort it quick. He calls the Demetrius twins and SH, and between them they decide the only way to cover this up, is to dispose of BW's body. They do a very poor job of this, and consequently, a week later the police find BW's body parts.

One thing I don't get tho, is from what I have read and understood, JP found something suspicious by her shed, and called the police, yet has been charged with assisting?

May be totally wrong, but if someone can point out any errors I have made, please fire away.

And hi ;)

I got interested in this case around 24/02, and did a bit of snooping on Facebook, looking at friends of friends of the Father to see what was going on, and I came up with this theory before stumbling on WebSleuths. Tell me what you think. I may have missed something, because I have tried to read all the posts, but after about 120 pages, I started jumping forward a bit:

OK. There is also a little hindsight gone into this as things have developed. I thought it was something to do with the step brother when when I came across SH's page. She only seemed to interract with NM, and worked out that they have a very closed relationship (she only tags him in statuses, and only he likes her pictures). Her last 3 photos, all mid-January, were shouting that someone had borrowed money, and wasn't paying it back. I thought, what if BW had borrowed money from DG's wife (NM's mother) for the phone and laptop, and NM thought that BW was taking the pee by not paying it back to his Mum. So he went round to strong-arm her about this, and tried to take the laptop and phone. A fight ensued, he hit her too hard, and she died (like a 1 punch kill thing. From what I've read, he was ex forces, and also went to the gym a lot).
He then has a problem, and needs to sort it quick. He calls the Demetrius twins and SH, and between them they decide the only way to cover this up, is to dispose of BW's body. They do a very poor job of this, and consequently, a week later the police find BW's body parts.

One thing I don't get tho, is from what I have read and understood, JP found something suspicious by her shed, and called the police, yet has been charged with assisting?

May be totally wrong, but if someone can point out any errors I have made, please fire away.

And hi ;)

I saw those posts too, the theory isn't implausible, though I can't see SP getting that riled up about the money unless it was hers or NM's

And hi ;)
Hi Mark and Welcome.

It appears that NM wasn't actually in the armed forces.

I think after all the charges are now laid that SH wasn't involved directly in any way with the murder.

I too noticed the ecards relating to owing money but I personally just don't feel that that's at the root of this ...

It's my opinion that NM was in the house with BW when AG Left for her hospital appointment that day.

Hello Mark UK

Working back through that JP didn't call the Police.

Quick is not a word I would use to describe failing to dispose of a body for more than a week.

No evidence that he was actually ex forces.

Why on earth would someone beat up a small timid school girl over a debt that his step sister owed his mum?

No mention of BW having a job, contradicts the timid shy description of her. So how would she have paid this fictitious debt?

You seem to be suggesting that you knew NM did thisnbefore his name leaked out based on the posts of his girlfriend. If so that is quite remarkable.

You did ask for someone to point out the errors so don't take offence. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ickem916