GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh good old snap chat has come into the equation now..

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

It does make me think that because SH was with NM since she was very young, she had normalised this kind of behaviour. She'd never really known anything different so probably didn't see anything wrong with this obsession with young girls
Especially as she was a fourteen year old schoolgirl herself when she met him...

I thought the line about sharing the phones was NMs way of covering for SH so that anything incriminating on the phones, he could say it was him and not her - thus trying to prove, yet again, that she knew nothing about what had happened.

But the fact that the intelligence analyst cant seem to show who is texting whom is odd .........did they really share the phones ? seems bizarre to me

I also find that really weird. Close as I am to my boyfriend, my phone is MY phone, his is his. We would never use eachother's and don't know each others passcodes. You need to have something that is still yours in a relationship I think. Just goes to show how much they lived in each others pockets, and I wouldn't be surprised if NM was quite controlling and insisted on it, at least in the beginning.

Just remembering what Lisa Donovan (SH's mum) said about how SH was 'different' around NM and that he 'wore her down' or something along those lines. Whilst I think she is by no means innocent I can imagine she did go along with a lot of what NM wanted just because she was so institutionalised, and she also seems to have had literally nobody else in her life that she could talk to. Her family (MOO) seem a bit nuts from what I've read on FB.

How any woman can be happy with their boyfriend frequently lusting after other women and discussing it with them is beyond me.

It would appear that no-one would be able to get into their attic but I wonder if 'the attic' could be just a phrase/code word that they used -

We used to have a cupboard in our old house that we called the Tardis cause from the outside it just looked like a normal cupboard door but inside it was room depth and height - but obviously I didn't have an actual tardis in my house ...

It could be a euphemism, but in one of the pictures that the police took, the loft hatch was down with the ladders. Maybe it is what they had planned for Becky.

Uh oh.. Now hearing about Snap Chat conversations on March 2 between James Ireland, Jaydene Parsons and Karl Demetrius

Reading some of the vile text between these two NM & SH she is 100% involved with what has happened to Becky I am glad they have been caught as they most definitely would have gone on to murder again and again maybe its a good job they are not the most sharpest knives in the draw!

It could be a euphemism, but in one of the pictures that the police took, the loft hatch was down with the ladders. Maybe it is what they had planned for Becky.
I thought it strange looking at the pictures that the ladder was up and the hatch was down..who does that..but then I spotted the cooker in the bathroom and shrugged it off. But thinking about it,it had definitely been used to put some ing in or take something out - wonder if some of the suitcases were stored there?

Uh oh.. Now hearing about Snap Chat conversations on March 2 between James Ireland, Jaydene Parsons and Karl Demetrius

Snapchat being the thing where the message only shows for a few seconds before being deleted? Oooooh I hope they've been able to recover what they said, this could be very damning, especially if they thought they were using an untraceable way of chatting....

*rubs hands with anticpation*

The court is still hearing from police intelligence expert Shaun Groves.

He has now moved on to evidence about James Ireland who is accused of assisting an offender by helping move Becky’s remains in Bristol.

The court has heard how Ireland and Karl Demetrius were offered money for carrying out ‘a job’.

Snap chat from Ireland to Karl Demetrius "I'm seeing on Facebook they've found the body"

@ITVBeckyTrial: Snap chat from Ireland to Karl Demetrius "I'm seeing on Facebook they've found the body" #beckywatts

@ITVBeckyTrial: Snap chat from Ireland to Karl Demetrius "I'm seeing on Facebook they've found the body" #beckywatts
That's pretty damning - kinds blows KD story of not knowing out the window. They didn't say Beckys body..the body..

Yes, I too am still waiting to see some note re the * alleged* mask that NM wore when he tried to kidnap Becky ( or so he says )
Considering that there is a very comprehensive list of all items found in the shed, it is unusual that this mask has not been mentioned.
As Ive said before, I think he made up that story about the mask.

I've wondered about the mask too but wonder if he maybe wore a balaclava, either would have been terrifying for BW but if he didn't wear anything, then I cannot understand how he didn't have any scratches on his face at the least. She apparently put up one heck of a defence and had long finger nails.
This maybe a daft thought but, I've wondered if that's why we haven't been shown any video of his interviews. jmo.

I'm way behind sorry, just catching up.

[video=twitter;654987058134519808]https://twitter.com/ITVBeckyTrial/status/654987058134519808[/video]

I do hope it was long and very detailed

Court hearing the long snap chat conversation between the trio discussing Beckys' body and Nathan and Shauna arrests

Tell us.....grrrrr

Sounds as if the penny dropped when NM/SH were arrested

I'm quite sure none of them knowingly agreed to help cover up a murder. But they were well aware that they were assisting NM in something illegal - with the possible exception of DD. I've seen no evidence that persuades me that he was involved at all. Things like deleting texts and not joining in a conversation - that's not enough to convict someone for me. Unless they can retrieve the deleted texts and they prove that he was complicit.

As for JI, I think he should have pleaded guilty along with the other two.

Exactly my thinking Cherwell. I think DD was sadly in the wrong place at the wrong time. Wasn't there another Brother arrested and later released on the same charge? Also agree that JI should have pleaded guilty to assisting. I think they will go down the line that they were just giving friends a lift and had no knowledge of anything criminal. However there conversations at work and the deleted texts may well be their downfall. I don't in anyway condone 'Assisting/Fencing' etc but do have some sympathy for the 4, I don't think they would have gone along with anything had they known it was to do with Becky. This is one very big lesson for them all. MOO
Does anyone have any idea how long a sentence the pair who pleaded guilty could get?

I think all along I've been giving KD, DD, JI and JP the benefit of the doubt because I find it so difficult to believe so many people would be willing to hide the body of a 16 year old girl and protect two extremely sick individuals. It's just scary to think that there could be so many people out there willing to be involved in such a thing.

I think all along I've been giving KD, DD, JI and JP the benefit of the doubt because I find it so difficult to believe so many people would be willing to hide the body of a 16 year old girl and protect two extremely sick individuals. It's just scary to think that there could be so many people out there willing to be involved in such a thing.

But the £5,000 payment lends credence to the idea that it was a drug deal. How would they expect NM to fund this if they knew all along it was a murder?

I note DD doesn't seem to have taken part in the Snapchat conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwoForJoy