GUILTY UK - Sabina Nessa, 28, found murdered in park, SE London, 18 Sep 2021 *ARREST* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Murderer's wife who wept at Sabina Nessa vigil said it 'would have made more sense if he killed her' | Daily Mail Online

Then, out of the blue, on the same day he would later travel to London to kill Sabina, he arranged to meet his wife in the car park of the Grand Hotel where she cleaned.

What she did not know was that he had booked a room at the hotel. 'He asked her to meet him in the parking lot, without mentioning that he had checked in at the same hotel she works in,' said another friend.

'He proposed sex to her, she said no, and she went back into the hotel. She told me he went back to his room, without her knowing, and stayed there for a while then he went to London.

'He stayed on the third floor, while she was working on the second floor. She only found out he was there later when her boss told her.'

A few hours after that meeting, Selamaj murdered Sabina. He then got in his Nissan Micra and drove back to the hotel, where he spent the night.

Nine days would pass before he would be arrested by police, who raided the flat in Eastbourne that he had previously shared with his wife.

Hmm...
His ex working in this hotel changes everything.

He seemed to stalk the poor woman and then vented his fury on a random victim.
Because the attack had nothing to do with sex but rage.
MOO

It was sexually motivated though, from what they've said. Her tights and underwear were removed.
Red herring in my opinion.
Too staged.

But I agree that violence agaìnst women usually has sexual, macho elements.
Not sex but humiliation.

Last edited:
Murderer's wife who wept at Sabina Nessa vigil said it 'would have made more sense if he killed her' | Daily Mail Online

Then, out of the blue, on the same day he would later travel to London to kill Sabina, he arranged to meet his wife in the car park of the Grand Hotel where she cleaned.

What she did not know was that he had booked a room at the hotel. 'He asked her to meet him in the parking lot, without mentioning that he had checked in at the same hotel she works in,' said another friend.

'He proposed sex to her, she said no, and she went back into the hotel. She told me he went back to his room, without her knowing, and stayed there for a while then he went to London.

'He stayed on the third floor, while she was working on the second floor. She only found out he was there later when her boss told her.'

A few hours after that meeting, Selamaj murdered Sabina. He then got in his Nissan Micra and drove back to the hotel, where he spent the night.

Nine days would pass before he would be arrested by police, who raided the flat in Eastbourne that he had previously shared with his wife.
From link.. rbbm.
54671075-10553597-image-m-109_1645831815372.jpg

Ionela, a cleaner who married her husband (both pictured) at Eastbourne town hall three years ago, had experienced Koci's increasingly erratic behaviour first hand

''Ionela was later interviewed by detectives. They allowed her to pick up some of her possessions, which is when she noticed a favourite jacket was missing. She claims to have been told by police that a jacket matching its description had been found at the scene, covering Sabina's body.

If that is indeed the case, the significance of that gesture can only be guessed at.''

Red herring in my opinion.
Too staged.

But I agree that violence agaìnst women usually has sexual, macho elements.
Not sex but humiliation.

He had no reason to stage it though. If he just wanted to take his rage out on a woman and kill he could have just done that without the removal of underwear.
But I agree with your second point.

He had no reason to stage it though. If he just wanted to take his rage out on a woman and kill he could have just done that without the removal of underwear.
Revenge (by proxy) and humiliation!!!

All of this is so weird, but it's making more sense than it did before with the hotel booking and his wife rejecting him. Seems like he was just frustrated and wanted to take his anger out (sexually and beyond) on someone else. The big question though... is why Kidbrooke???

All of this is so weird, but it's making more sense than it did before with the hotel booking and his wife rejecting him. Seems like he was just frustrated and wanted to take his anger out (sexually and beyond) on someone else. The big question though... is why Kidbrooke???

Wonder where he got the money from to stay for a night at The Grand Hotel in Eastbourne? With it being approximately £165 per night. I've known a lot of people from Third World countries and I understand they don't tend to have a lot of spare money (if they're working in the UK and on a low wage). Plus, he hadn't been working/working much I've read?

Wonder where he got the money from to stay for a night at The Grand Hotel in Eastbourne? With it being approximately £165 per night. I've known a lot of people from Third World countries and I understand they don't tend to have a lot of spare money (if they're working in the UK and on a low wage). Plus, he hadn't been working/working much I've read?

I suppose he could have just splurged on a credit card for that level of expense, even on low / minimum wage he would probably be approved for that and be able to spend in the short term, but it’s one of the strange details. I don’t understand this crime, as I said above not that I understand any murder but why there and then, why Sabina? It seems like a random crime but why this level of random?

Im not sure if Albania can be considered a 3rd World country.

I agree, but certainly it’s poor in the bigger picture. However, I think nearly anyone with any kind of job in the UK could have managed to have paid for the hotel on credit as mentioned above.

But why, why do this, why stay there, and why be where he was, and why Sabina? I don’t think we are ever going to get a good answer other than this guy wanted to hurt someone. Not that more of a specific motive would make it any better, but damn it breaks my heart.

It really originally seemed to me like he knew Sabina in some way. Not that Sabina knew him back or was involved with him in any way but thinking about David Fuller for example, the killer of two women in the 1980s in Tunbridge Wells, he knew his two victims to speak to as the evidence suggests he visited where they worked and likely spoke to and interacted with them. So he had singled them out even if they wouldn’t know him as such. But there really seems to be absolutely no connection between Sabina and this guy and we don’t yet have a connection with the location. Totally crazy.

I’ve read the details again and the only answer seems to be this man’s life was going very wrong, and he decided to take it all out on Sabina because he happened upon her that night. It’s very, very difficult to understand and absolutely evil. So sorry to Sabina and her family. X

I presumed he may be one of the poorer people of Albania with him working the lowest paid jobs in the UK? Meaning he's not part of the wealthy of his home country

Not too sure if he would have a credit card due to him being a Muslim (Muslims aren't too keen on them. It's not haram per se for a Muslim to have a credit card, but, it's not the norm).

I presumed he may be one of the poorer people of Albania with him working the lowest paid jobs in the UK? Meaning he's not part of the wealthy of his home country
Albania is European country on Adriatic Sea (tourism).
Besides, he spoke Italian among other languages, so his chances of better employment were high.

Albania is European country on Adriatic Sea (tourism).
Besides, he spoke Italian among other languages, so his chances of better employment were high.
I can appreciate his chances of employment may be higher than some, however, I am merely examining how much he may have earned in the UK (when he worked for Domino's etc)

I can appreciate his chances of employment may be higher than some, however, I am merely examining how much he may have earned in the UK (when he worked for Domino's etc)

Given the time he had been in the U.K, if he had the abilities to get a higher paying job,he would have been in one ,not working as a pizza delivery driver.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back