GUILTY UK - Sabina Nessa, 28, found murdered in park, SE London, 18 Sep 2021 *ARREST* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Given the time he had been in the U.K, if he had the abilities to get a higher paying job,he would have been in one ,not working as a pizza delivery driver.
Pizza delivery drivers aren't exactly starving.

They can make up to 35 deliveries daily plus tips.

Last edited:
Not too sure if he would have a credit card due to him being a Muslim (Muslims aren't too keen on them. It's not haram per se for a Muslim to have a credit card, but, it's not the norm).

I take your point, but by his own admission last week, the killer has clearly not observed the principles of the Qu’ran in all respects.

While it isn’t a negligible amount of money by any means, the hotel payment is not outlandish and the sort of sum someone could obtain by saving or borrowing if they had a regular UK job, so don’t think it’s too standout as a fact in this case — just a personal view. The mystery to me remains, why.

Wonder where he got the money from to stay for a night at The Grand Hotel in Eastbourne? With it being approximately £165 per night. I've known a lot of people from Third World countries and I understand they don't tend to have a lot of spare money (if they're working in the UK and on a low wage). Plus, he hadn't been working/working much I've read?
Could have been staff discount if his ex worked there ?

The hotel detail with the ex? — is very strange indeed. It sounds to me (of course, pure speculation on my part) that this guy was having his own, individual version of a breakdown, and Sabina was very unlucky enough to be the target of his disturbing and misplaced anger that evening.

Explains a couple of things (at least to me).. imo.
From link..
''Speaking to The Mirror, he said Selemaj, 36, reached out from a blank profile in 2016.
He said he asked Selemaj to send over a photo - but when he did, he recognised him straight away as a man he passed on the way to work in Eastbourne, West Sussex.
He said: "He sent me a picture, and it was him – the man arrested for the girl’s murder.
"I recognised him straight away. I told him sorry but he wasn’t my type, and I blocked him.
"I don’t know if he is gay or bisexual, but it was 100 per cent him."

Explains a couple of things (at least to me).. imo.
From link..
''Speaking to The Mirror, he said Selemaj, 36, reached out from a blank profile in 2016.
He said he asked Selemaj to send over a photo - but when he did, he recognised him straight away as a man he passed on the way to work in Eastbourne, West Sussex.
He said: "He sent me a picture, and it was him – the man arrested for the girl’s murder.
"I recognised him straight away. I told him sorry but he wasn’t my type, and I blocked him.
"I don’t know if he is gay or bisexual, but it was 100 per cent him."

Another bizarre detail and I wonder if we can be totally sure this guy had never seen Sabina before. There’s nothing strange about the possibly gay or bisexual part by the way, I’m gay myself but the fact the guy he matched with recognised him, was KS deliberately clicking on people he had seen around or something?

A kind of strange article from The Sun or maybe not subedited very well because they talk about a nurse being murdered in the headline but Sabina was of course a teacher.

Last edited:
I never understand why they give these cowards a choice! Drag him there if you have to!

It does seem strange given the loss of liberty isn’t optional. Perhaps there is no desire to put particular prison guards or court officials under pressure. The failure to appear without good reason should attract some kind of punishment though; if additional days on a sentence wouldn’t mean much then perhaps a loss of privilege. No X-Box for example might focus some minds.

The hearing has finished for today

Mr Justice Sweeney says he will deliver his sentencing tomorrow morning as it "has got to be right" and must be properly explained.

He tells Sabina Nessa's sisters that he holds "admiration" for them after they delivered a victim impact statement from the witness box.

The hearing has now ended for today.

Sabina Nessa murderer Koci Selamaj being sentenced - live updates

Sentencing adjourned until tomorrow. I don’t think KS will get whole life unfortunately although I’d welcome it but hoping for a hefty sentence.

<modsnip>

Today, Mr Justice Sweeney said Selamaj could expect a life term of at least 30 years,

UK Home | Daily Mail Online

Hopefully more ....

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member