UK - Sara Sharif, 10, found murdered in house, Surrey, Aug 2023 *POIs ARREST* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if the children have been there all the time. I thought that the police had raided the close family's homes on several occasions.

I am hoping that it will not be long before the Urfan ,Beinash and the Uncle are in police custody.

I wonder if the children have been there all the time. I thought that the police had raided the close family's homes on several occasions.

I am hoping that it will not be long before the Urfan ,Beinash and the Uncle are in police custody.

My guess would be yes. I imagine the grandfather was tipped off each time before the police raided his house and the children hidden somewhere.

Now being reported by BBC.

Muhammad Sharif, Sara's grandfather, said he had been hiding the children in his home in the north-eastern city of Jhelum, but would not say how long they had been there.
Just before 16:30 local time (11:30 GMT) on Monday, the BBC was told by neighbours that police had arrived to raid the property.
Eyewitnesses told the BBC that dozens of officers gathered outside the property, stopped traffic and prevented anyone from filming on their phones.
Mr Sharif said that all five children were then taken away by police.
He accused the officers of breaking the CCTV cameras and the gates of his home. He had previously repeatedly denied being in touch with his son or knowing where the family was.
The police have confirmed that they have the children. Sara's father, stepmother and uncle Faisal Malik were not with them.
A neighbour told the BBC "Police officers including female officers raided the house. They broke the CCTV at the entrance and entered it. While inside, more officers arrived outside and stopped the traffic. They stopped everyone from filming on their mobile phones."
On Friday, Muhammad Sharif told the BBC he had sent a message to his son Urfan Sharif to surrender himself to police "two to three days ago".

My guess would be yes. I imagine the grandfather was tipped off each time before the police raided his house and the children hidden somewhere.
I wonder if the grandfather has a nice hide hole. Seem to be a family of some means... he's been in communication with his son. IMO he knows where he is.

Jmo

I'm very glad the kids have been found. Such a shock for them to be taken away from their family. But it's for the best.

I absolutely think the grandad knows where the couple are. Anyone hiding/covering for them should be prosecuted.

So the step mum was lying in the video because she had no children starving as the children were not even with her!
They might have been "starving" in grandpa's house ;)

Tick tock
Tick tock
For these criminals!!!

What will happen to kids?
Will they stay with Pakistani family?
Will they stay with some family in the UK?

If step"mother" was born in Britain, does it mean her family still lives in Luton?

Or is it foster care for kids?

I hope N will live with Mum :)

Last edited by a moderator:
More from Pakistani MSM

" Mohammad Sharif from Jhelum, while talking to Urdu News on the phone, alleged that​

'the police have taken cash and jewelery apart from taking the children into custody during the raid at his house.'​

He said that the police broke the locks of his shop and house.​

In response to a question, Mohammad Sharif said that he kept Irfan Sharif's children with him because he is their grandfather and his grandchildren are more secure with him.​

Haq Nawaz,​

'It is likely that these children will be handed over to the British High Commission as they are British citizens.' "​

Hopefully, where he is going after he's been arrested? he won't want his cash and jewellery so the police have hidden it as it's more secure with them.
I think he's lucky that the police didn't break his neck-never mind his cameras and locks!

I'm very glad the kids have been found. Such a shock for them to be taken away from their family. But it's for the best.

I absolutely think the grandad knows where the couple are. Anyone hiding/covering for them should be prosecuted.
I think the grandfather knows too.

I wonder if the raid to get the kids was the result of a deal, a way to keep the kids safe and the grandfather agreed. When/if there is a raid for dad and step-mom, it might get rough.

Whatever the case, I'm so glad the kids are out of the hiding situation.

jmo

Hopefully, where he is going after he's been arrested? he won't want his cash and jewellery so the police have hidden it as it's more secure with them.
I think he's lucky that the police didn't break his neck-never mind his cameras and locks!
I think the family accused the police of taking valuables when the house was raised on a previous occasion. It is highly likely that it did not happen and it is another lie amongst all the others this family had told.

I think the grandfather knows too.

I wonder if the raid to get the kids was the result of a deal, a way to keep the kids safe and the grandfather agreed. When/if there is a raid for dad and step-mom, it might get rough.

Whatever the case, I'm so glad the kids are out of the hiding situation.

jmo
I agree.
I think grandfather made a deal with Police about the kids - not to endanger them.

This man is between a rock and a hard place.

But he cares for his grandchildren.

My Opinion Only!!!

The grandfather must have had help - taking care of 12-year-old son N, two six-year-old twin sisters, H and B, four-year-old E and one and a half year old A (altho 12 yr old would have perhaps helped).
They probably were there all the time and being taken care of. The grandfather has lied to the police.
MOO
Well done to the Pakistani police for pursuing this!

The three fugitives will soon be caught!!!!

Sara - you will get your justice, little angel. Your cries have been heard, although so late...

<mod note - edited to removed the full names of the children>

The grandfather must have had help - taking care of 12-year-old son N, two six-year-old twin sisters, H and B, four-year-old and one and a half year old A (altho 12 yr old would have perhaps helped).
They probably were there all the time and being taken care of. The grandfather has lied to the police.
MOO
Well done to the Pakistani police for pursuing this!

The three fugitives will soon be caught!!!!

Sara - you will get your justice, little angel. Your cries have been heard, although so late...
Most other reports have stated N to be 13,and I thought the twins were 7.

I imagine that there were other adults there to help look after the children.

In some recent articles it was reported that the police were talking about taking female family members in for questioning ,so maybe the family knew that it would not be possible to keep the children hidden for much longer. Though if it was an agreed hand over of the children to the police I would have thought it might have happened more discreetly ,rather than a full on raid.

And he was a gambler and an abusive husband then, even before the divorce - according to Polish wife.
Police was called to their house when he locked her and the kids in a room for the whole day.
Olga's brother called Police (from Germany) to intervene.

I guess Olga didn't have enough money for the lawyer to fight this monster.
She said he threatened her (link below) even in Family Court, saying he would "kill her and leave body somewhere" if she fought him in Court.

At least in Poland, she would have a free lawyer (for victims of domestic abuse), Im not sure if such an option is available in the UK.

This monster treated her appallingly!
Beat her, strangled with a belt, tried to set her on fire!
(link in Uwaga! programme I sent earlier)

And he was given the kids.
With the tragic result.

JMO

Sadly, Family Courts in UK can be inexplicably biased in favour of fathers when the mum has claimed domestic abuse. I’m not claiming than this happened with Sara’s mum, but some rulings can be very surprising. The pattern seems to be that the mother is accused of trying to “turn the children against the father by making up allegations” and the father is given custody.
Family courts: Children forced into contact with fathers accused of abuse https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-66531409oo

Sadly, Family Courts in UK can be inexplicably biased in favour of fathers when the mum has claimed domestic abuse. I’m not claiming than this happened with Sara’s mum, but some rulings can be very surprising. The pattern seems to be that the mother is accused of trying to “turn the children against the father by making up allegations” and the father is given custody.
Family courts: Children forced into contact with fathers accused of abuse https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-66531409oo
And in my country Courts usually favour mothers.
To fathers' despair.

Muhammad Sharif, Sara's grandfather, told the BBC that he had been hiding the children in his home in the north-eastern city of Jhelum since their arrival on 10 August.
"Since they came from the UK, I didn't let them go," Mr Sharif told the BBC.
"I told Urfan and Beinash that they can go wherever they want to, but I will not let the children go with you. Until today, no one had asked me about the children.
"They kept asking me about Urfan, Faisal and Beinash, no one asked me about the children."
Mr Sharif had previously repeatedly denied being in touch with his son or knowing where the family was.
The BBC also spoke to sisters of Urfan Sharif, who said the children were very upset.
"The children were crying, the police were dragging them away," Farzana Malik said. "They were crying a lot and saying, 'we don't want to go, we don't want to go.'"
Eyewitnesses told the BBC that police officers raided the property just before 16:30 local time (11:30 GMT). Officers stopped traffic and prevented anyone from filming on their phones, neighbours said.
Mr Sharif accused the police of breaking CCTV cameras and the gates of his home.

MOD NOTE:

Posts have been edited to removed the full name of the children. As is customary at Websleuths, initials are to be used for surviving children so they don't see these thread when they Google their own names.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back