UK - Sara Sharif, 10, found murdered in house, Surrey, Aug 2023 *POIs sought*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But a little girl was wearing black hijab as a school uniform.

Why not white?
Or girlishly flowery?

JMO
As far as I know, the kids don't tend to get to choose in schools with a uniform. The school will have a uniform colour or colours hijab should be, and they tend to be pretty boring - black, white, or the main solid colour of the uniform (navy, dark green, etc). At least, that's how it is in public (government) schools here in Australia.

MOO

Jacquie Chambers, head of St Mary's C of E primary school in Byfleet, said Sara would be "dearly-missed".
Three people who travelled to Pakistan before her body was found are believed to have gone to Islamabad and are wanted for questioning.
Ms Chambers said: "She was a bubbly, confident little girl who had the most beautiful smile. She was full of ideas and was very passionate about the things she believed in."

'Grieve and recover'​

The head teacher said the pupil had been in Year 5 at the school, adding: "Sara will be dearly-missed and, as a school community, we are all deeply affected by this tragedy.
"Our thoughts, prayers and sympathy are with those affected by this heart-breaking news."
Ms Chambers said she could not make further comment due to the police inquiry, but said the school was "fully supporting partner agencies with their investigations".
She added: "Our priority now is to support our school community as they grieve and recover."

Why not white?
Or girlishly flowery?

JMO
The school website says that hijabs must be blue, black or white - school uniform colours.

On another matter:
When the father phoned from Pakistan to alert the police with his 'concern for welfare' of Sara, he would need to have given them a means of contacting him to let him know how her welfare was? or what?

The school website says that hijabs must be blue, black or white - school uniform colours.

On another matter:
When the father phoned from Pakistan to alert the police with his 'concern for welfare' of Sara, he would need to have given them a means of contacting him to let him know how her welfare was? or what?
And why did he make that call? Why?

Maybe to say that he didn't do it?
To distance himself from the murder?
To say that he was frightened?
To say that he wasn't there when it happened?
My long-shot theory is she wasn't deceased when they left and when they tried to reach her by phone or text and she didn't reply, the dad called police. Perhaps they were expecting her to pass away and got out of U.K. before it actually happened.

jmo

They most likely will just disappear under the protection of the Pakistani government. Moo

The government really doesn't care about these fugitives. However, if a policeman or official was in the position of having found the three POIs, and the bribe was large enough...

Even then, if political pressure is being applied then those potential bribe takers might be more concerned about holding on to their jobs.

ETA: Also, the father was an Imran Khan supporter, and the people currently in charge are literally the "Imran Khan opposition alliance". Not on the same side, politically speaking.

Last edited:

Why not white?
Or girlishly flowery?

JMO
Maybe the hijab is not a part of her school uniform. Perhaps she was taking Quran lessons at a mosque after school, and the head covering may be a standard off the shelf item? It's clear from other photos that she was not wearing a head covering at all times.

My long-shot theory is she wasn't deceased when they left and when they tried to reach her by phone or text and she didn't reply, the dad called police. Perhaps they were expecting her to pass away and got out of U.K. before it actually happened.

jmo
I'm sure someone mentioned there was a longer time interval (from booking the flights to actually leaving)? Days, not hours.

I think there can be a long period between tenants sometimes. Might need renovation, or might take a while for another family to relocate I guess?

Or people who know more than me about this topic and housing process than me, might suspect something different?

Wonder what sort of evidence can be taken away in evidence bags?

On another matter:
IMO I would imagine he told them she was dead and therefore no return call was needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1