UK - Sara Sharif, 10, found murdered in house, Surrey, Aug 2023 *POIs sought*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that was also a council house, I really doubt they would be able to have access to it after they left.
Could it be that they had claimed to have separated. One of them still held the tenancy.There must be possessions in the previous home as the police have removed evidence. In my experience the council are prompt in checking and clearing properties, even though not so quick to re let them.
M O O

The 2nd property is in the same area as her primary school

They may have been privately renting, and they managed to get a place off the council waiting list so moved over quickly.

I’m not sure how waiting lists work exactly but a child reaching 10 bumps you up the list. Sara would not be allowed to share with Norman and it would class as over crowding if they were in a smaller property. Help if your home is overcrowded - Shelter England

I'd like to apologise to the mods for sharing a link to a non-approved source which has now been rightfully deleted - I should have searched for the list of approved sources before assuming anything so I'm sorry for sharing a source I shouldn't have, and for giving you extra work to do.

Not much else to add except that I feel so very sorry for Sara, and for any and all parties who loved and cared for her as a young child deserves to be loved and cared for.

Police in Pakistan have arrested an uncle of Sara Sharif because they suspect he knows where her father, stepmother and another uncle, all wanted over her murder, are hiding.

detectives in Pakistan try to locate them, sources told MailOnline that they have detained another of Mr Sharif's brothers, Imran, because they are 'convinced' that he knows where the family is hiding.

Sources also revealed that Mr Sharif's parents along with other relatives, who live in a large house in the city of Jhelum in Pakistan's Punjab province, have also now gone into hiding.

A police source said: 'We spoke to Imran and some of the family members last week and they insisted that they did not know where Urfan and his family are. But we don't believe them, there's absolutely no way that they can't know where eight of their relatives who have come from England are. They are telling us a pack of lies.'

The source revealed that the family home in Jhelum is locked and now empty and a shop they run which adjoins their home is also locked up.

They added: 'We managed to get hold of Imran, but the rest of his family have gone missing. They clearly have something to hide. We have got hold of one of them and will be interrogating him until he tells us the truth.'

Police in Pakistan have arrested an uncle of Sara Sharif because they suspect he knows where her father, stepmother and another uncle, all wanted over her murder, are hiding.

Urfan Sharif fled the UK with his partner Beinash Batool, brother Faisal Malik and his five children - a day before police discovered Sara's body at the family home in Woking, Surrey.

The three adults are wanted for questioning over Sara's murder, leading to an international manhunt.
Thank you for this report!
So, there is HOPE!!!

detectives in Pakistan try to locate them, sources told MailOnline that they have detained another of Mr Sharif's brothers, Imran, because they are 'convinced' that he knows where the family is hiding.

Sources also revealed that Mr Sharif's parents along with other relatives, who live in a large house in the city of Jhelum in Pakistan's Punjab province, have also now gone into hiding.

A police source said: 'We spoke to Imran and some of the family members last week and they insisted that they did not know where Urfan and his family are. But we don't believe them, there's absolutely no way that they can't know where eight of their relatives who have come from England are. They are telling us a pack of lies.'

The source revealed that the family home in Jhelum is locked and now empty and a shop they run which adjoins their home is also locked up.

They added: 'We managed to get hold of Imran, but the rest of his family have gone missing. They clearly have something to hide. We have got hold of one of them and will be interrogating him until he tells us the truth.'
While I’m hoping this leads to finding the dad, stepmom and other uncle, this tactic makes me uncomfortable. I understand that it is a completely different world when it comes to legalities in Pakistan, but if this happened in the US I would be furious.

What a mess they have made for so many people.

One of those arrested is Mr Sharif’s brother Imran, who has been detained by police because they are ‘convinced’ he knows where the family is hiding, Mail Online reports.

Police sources are cynical of claims being made by Imran and his family members. They revealed that the family home in Jhelum is locked and now empty and a shop they run which adjoins their home is also locked up.

The source told the Mail: ‘We spoke to Imran and some of the family members last week and they insisted that they did not know where Urfan and his family are.

‘But we don’t believe them, there’s absolutely no way that they can’t know where eight of their relatives who have come from England are. They are telling us a pack of lies.’

They added: ‘We managed to get hold of Imran, but the rest of his family have gone missing. They clearly have something to hide. We have got hold of one of them and will be interrogating him until he tells us the truth.’

With all of them hiding, I cannot even imagine what the children are going through :(

Bewildered, terrified, on mercy of aggressive parents who themselves must be so stressed that they cannot control their violence.

Kids possibly cut from school in future.
Cut from the world they were brought up.

And thinking of, and wondering about their missing sister.

JMO

I am wondering that also. At the moment, I don’t think he killed her. If he had, surely he would not have phoned? I am worried about the older brother. Let’s hope the other children are ok too.

He did exactly what someone would do if they were guilty and wanted to make it look like they weren't. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1