UK - Sara Sharif, 10, found murdered in house, Surrey, Aug 2023 *POIs sought*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He did exactly what someone would do if they were guilty and wanted to make it look like they weren't. JMO.
How could he make himself look innocent? He had taken his family and left a 10 year old alone whom he knew was either already dead or severely injured . What reason could he give to the police ? lt is not Home Alone and he could say she was left accidentally.

I suppose he could have said he left her in the care of a friend who had contacted him to say they were no longer able to continue to look after her.

Last edited:
How could he make himself look innocent? He had taken his family and left a 10 year old alone whom he knew was either already dead or severely injured . What reason could he give to the police ? lt is not Home Alone and he could say she was left accidentally.

I suppose he could have said he left her in the care of a friend who had contacted him to say they were the unable to continue to look after her.
Yes he could have been trying to make it sound like she was left in the care of someone.

I thought I would just look this up. Not that we know what number he called, but I have wondered. If he called an emergency number in Pakistan he would be connected with emergency services in Pakistan.

The emergency number you can dial from a mobile phone anywhere in the world

"You can't phone 999 outside of the UK but there is one number you can dial from mobile phones anywhere in the world

The other emergency number is 112, and the most important thing about this number is that it can be dialled from a mobile phone anywhere in the world. This means that should you unfortunately have an accident next time you are abroad you do not need to know the dialling code or emergency number for the country you are visiting.

Dialling 112 will direct you to the same emergency call centre as phoning the country's emergency number would."

But 112 would connect him to the emergency services in the country he was staying at that particular time.

Does it mean the operator could connect him further to England's emergency services?

We have 112 where I live
(it is EU - wide emergency number) and by calling it, we are connected to national operator, who then directs us to the appropriate emergency services.

Last edited:
Police is also searching the previous property the family lived in before April.

In April the family moved to the new house where Sara was found dead.
I am still puzzling why the forensic team are spending so long at their previous home as I presume the family would have taken all their possessions with them when they moved . Could the family , knowing it was still empty ,been able to still access it since their move?

I still don't understand the call.

If they simply packed up, left by way of a place of concealment (how many precious children are throw away), and left the country, who would know where they went or how many went with them? And by then, how much time might've elapsed? Perhaps he felt buttressed by his home country? Perhaps it was maniacal and he wanted his ex to suffer? Felt untouchable so he called in an ultimate jab?

They didn't have to hurt her. Why do they always hurt the littles?

Jmo

Police have had "historic" contact with the family of a 10-year-old girl who was found murdered at her home, a senior officer has said.
Det Supt Mark Chapman said Sara Sharif's family were known to Surrey Police officers for "some years".
It comes after Surrey County Council also said the family, who lived in Woking, were known to the authorities.
Three family members went to Pakistan before Sara's body was found on 10 August and are wanted by the police.
Det Supt Chapman told the BBC: "Surrey Police's contact with the family has been on a limited basis. It's been on a historic basis. And that goes back some time."
He said the police contact with the Sharif family "goes back some years" but declined to comment further.
The police officer also said the force had not referred the case to the police watchdog, adding: "Surrey Police have reviewed the position and it doesn't fulfil the criteria to alert the Independent Office of Police Complaints."

I suppose he could have said he left her in the care of a friend who had contacted him to say they were no longer able to continue to look after her.
If he did murder her, there was no reason for him to call at all.

I am still puzzling why the forensic team are spending so long at their previous home as I presume the family would have taken all their possessions with them when they moved . Could the family , knowing it was still empty ,been able to still access it since their move?

I think the answer is yes. I think that it is probably very easy to hold on to a 'lost' key, or maybe have a spare new one cut. It seems likely that items were left behind, suggesting the occupant's hurried leaving.
The reason for the length of time of police being there could be that an extraordinarily meticulous search has been carried out.
JMO

I think the answer is yes. I think that it is probably very easy to hold on to a 'lost' key, or maybe have a spare new one cut. It seems likely that items were left behind, suggesting the occupant's hurried leaving.
The reason for the length of time of police being there could be that an extraordinarily meticulous search has been carried out.
JMO
I would not have thought the family would have known how long their old house would be left empty and it is highly likely the Council would have done an end of tenancy check. Moving between council houses would mean they would have time to move their possessions .I agree that they might have kept a key.

I am wondering what evidence the police would be looking for in an empty or near empty house.

Last edited:
I would not have thought the family would have known how long their old house would be left empty and it is highly likely the Council would have done an end of tenancy check. Moving between council houses would mean they would have time to move their possessions .I agree that they might have kept a key.I

I a wondering what evidence the police would be looking for an empty or near empty house.
Skigh, I agree that it's highly likely. However it can depend on what the Council's or Housing Association's intentions are to do with the property. As an example, a housing association property next door to my property remained empty for two whole years until they decided to auction it.
Back to the case, another theory could be that the POI who vacated the property for some reason whilst still keeping up with the rent? Maybe this explains why no concerns were raised until recently...
Whichever way, I thinks it's just a small piece of the jigsaw, and that it will by no means solve the whole puzzle until further information emerges.
JMO

Maybe blood stains on the carpet.
Cleaned, sure, but still there.
Suspicious damage to furniture.

JMO
Since the family were known to the police and to social services, and their 10 year old daughter was murdered in the next home after after suffering extensive injuries over a sustained period (which would include this previous home) I would not like to itemise what I imagine the police would be looking for by way of evidence.

Maybe blood stains on the carpet.
Cleaned, sure, but still there.
Suspicious damage to furniture.

JMO
It could be,but council houses are let unfinished and blood stains could be put down to a nose bleed or something similar . To all intense and purpose she had not lived there for 4 months and the injuries which killed her happened at the Horsell house.

From the description from the police about bruising and other injuries discovered in the post mortem I am not sure how much blood would be found.

Police have had "historic" contact with the family of a 10-year-old girl who was found murdered at her home, a senior officer has said.
Det Supt Mark Chapman said Sara Sharif's family were known to Surrey Police officers for "some years".
It comes after Surrey County Council also said the family, who lived in Woking, were known to the authorities.
Three family members went to Pakistan before Sara's body was found on 10 August and are wanted by the police.
Det Supt Chapman told the BBC: "Surrey Police's contact with the family has been on a limited basis. It's been on a historic basis. And that goes back some time."
He said the police contact with the Sharif family "goes back some years" but declined to comment further.
The police officer also said the force had not referred the case to the police watchdog, adding: "Surrey Police have reviewed the position and it doesn't fulfil the criteria to alert the Independent Office of Police Complaints."
Perhaps that historical reference dates to the timeframe of the original marriage. Domestic disturbances....

Jmo

Last edited:
Perhaps, since this story broke, people have provided LE with tips about past allegations of abuse. Perhaps things Sara may have told in the past to other adults/teachers sounded less than credible at the time but now seem chilling....

Who last laid eyes on her? Was she starved, like we see time and again? Kept I'm a locked room? Maybe that's why LE is at the previous home. Seeking corroborating evidence..

Heart keeps breaking.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members