UK - Sara Sharif, 10, found murdered in house, Surrey, Aug 2023 *POIs sought*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be,but council houses are let unfinished and blood stains could be put down to a nose bleed or something similar . To all intense and purpose she had not lived there for 4 months and the injuries which killed her happened at the Horsell house.

From the description from the police about bruising and other injuries discovered in the post mortem I am not sure how much blood would be found.
Alleged domestic violence surely didn't start in a new house.

And at school she was covered from head to toes (by religious outfit), so alleged injuries were not visible.

Last edited:
Perhaps, since this story broke, people have provided LE with tips about past allegations of abuse. Perhaps things Sara may have told in the past to other adults/teachers sounded less than credible at the time but now seem chilling....

Who last laid eyes on her? Was she starved, like we see time and again? Kept I'm a locked room? Maybe that's why LE is at the previous home. Seeking corroborating evidence..

Heart keeps breaking.

JMO
Anything said to a teacher would be taken very seriously indeed and dealt with by the safeguarding lead at school ,nothing would be thought less credible at the time of telling. If she was losing weight the school would take action.The neighbours spoke about seeing her with the younger children ,so it sounds as if she was kept In a locked room for any length of time,though we do not know what happened In the days before her death.

In the BBC link post previously it states.

Det Supt Chapman said officers wanted to build a picture of how Sara - a Year 5 pupil at St Mary's C of E primary school in Byfleet - had lived.
He said: "We're looking to hear from anybody who lived in the area who regularly saw Sara going about her daily routine.
"Any parents who may know of Sara from school or other regular activities. Any parties that might have gone on out of school, or anyone who had any form of contact with her really, no matter how insignificant it might seem."

It could be,but council houses are let unfinished and blood stains could be put down to a nose bleed or something similar . To all intense and purpose she had not lived there for 4 months and the injuries which killed her happened at the Horsell house.

From the description from the police about bruising and other injuries discovered in the post mortem I am not sure how much blood would be found.
"extensive injuries over an extended period of time" say the police.
I don't recall a statement that the cause of death happened at the Horsell house, cause of death has not been made public as yet.
I don't think the police have itemised and made public all of her injuries?
She may have died of injuries sustained at the previous house.
Drops of blood are worthwhile evidence in some cases, and exactly where they are found may be relevant e.g. a nosebleed spattered on a wall?

"extensive injuries over an extended period of time" say the police.
I don't recall a statement that the cause of death happened at the Horsell house, cause of death has not been made public as yet.
I don't think the police have itemised and made public all of her injuries?
She may have died of injuries sustained at the previous house.
Drops of blood are worthwhile evidence in some cases, and exactly where they are found may be relevant e.g. a nosebleed spattered on a wall?
You are right ,we do not know the cause of death and the type of injuries. I personally have the impression that when she was discovered she had visible new bruising which had been recently inflicted. Going from other cases,including Logan Mwangi ,I think it is possible internal organs were damaged ,such as a ruptured liver which caused her death. After the post mortem police reported other injuries had been discovered.

Anything said to a teacher would be taken very seriously indeed and dealt with by the safeguarding lead at school ,nothing would be thought less credible at the time of telling. If she was losing weight the school would take action.The neighbours spoke about seeing her with the younger children ,so it sounds as if she was kept In a locked room for any length of time,though we do not know what happened In the days before her death.

In the BBC link post previously it states.

Det Supt Chapman said officers wanted to build a picture of how Sara - a Year 5 pupil at St Mary's C of E primary school in Byfleet - had lived.
He said: "We're looking to hear from anybody who lived in the area who regularly saw Sara going about her daily routine.
"Any parents who may know of Sara from school or other regular activities. Any parties that might have gone on out of school, or anyone who had any form of contact with her really, no matter how insignificant it might seem."
The request from Det Supt Chapman reads to me that they are trying to establish when Sara was last seen, poor little girl.

Alleged domestic violence surely didn't start in a new house.

And at school she was covered from head to toes (by religious outfit), so alleged injuries were not visible.
I agree with you her injuries were going on before they moved to Horsell.

I do not think the picture we saw ,was Sara in her proper school uniform. Her school,St Mary's Byfleet website is easy to find and there are videos of the school showing the children .Well worth watching as it shows what a lovely caring school it is.

The school also has a swimming pool and all the children swim every week in the summer.

I do not think the picture we saw ,was Sara in her proper school uniform. Her school,St Mary's Byfleet website is easy to find and there are videos of the school showing the children .Well worth watching as it shows what a lovely caring school it is.

The school also has a swimming pool and all the children swim every week in the summer.
I don't accuse the school.

I was answering your post about what Police might be looking for in the previous house.

If the house is empty of their clutter,
what could be of interest to them?

The only thing I could think about is evidence of domestic abuse of Sara who was (allegedly) MURDERED.

Of course, they might be looking for something else.
How can I know?

JMO

I don't accuse the school.

I was answering your post about what Police might be looking for in the previous house.

If the house is empty of their clutter,
what could be of interest to them?

The only thing I could think about is evidence of domestic abuse of Sara who was (allegedly) MURDERED.

JMO
I was not for one moment thinking you were accusing the school. I was replying to you mentioning Sara being covered from head to toe by her uniform and by looking at the school website and videos it is easy to see what the children wear . As posts are read by everyone ,others might be interested in seeing what her school is like.

Sara's school website lists the colours of hijab must be either white, black or royal blue which are the school uniform colours.
The photo of Sara in black hijab and royal blue coat etc. looks very much like this uniform as she is linking arms with others either side of her who also wear blue coats, and where their school badge would be is pixillated (maybe so as not to identify the school at the time).
Even for swimming, I think a muslim costume would be full body covering - if the child was allowed to swim, or could just be absented from school on swimming days ?

Sara's school website lists the colours of hijab must be either white, black or royal blue which are the school uniform colours.
The photo of Sara in black hijab and royal blue coat etc. looks very much like this uniform as she is linking arms with others either side of her who also wear blue coats, and where their school badge would be is pixillated (maybe so as not to identify the school at the time).
Even for swimming, I think a muslim costume would be full body covering - if the child was allowed to swim, or could just be absented from school on swimming days ?

Im almost sure that the quarrel between Mum and the stepmother was about religious matters.

Sara was half Polish and Mum is Christian (Catholic).
Mum was very clear about giving the kids freedom to choose their religion, or lack of it, later in their lives.

But, as a school photo shows, Mum's wish was not respected.

Also, Sara's dream of becoming a model must have not been welcomed in this allegedly strict religious household.

I guess there were ever growing conflicts between Sara and stepmother.

This case is hot news in Poland - but mainly translations from British news.

JMO

Last edited:
The story fed to family in Pakistan.

So there we have the first explanation from the family.
Sara fell down the stairs (extensively over an extended period of time?) so her stepmother, who was present at the time, phoned Sara's father in preference to an ambulance.
The family and uncle diagnosed a broken neck and immediately booked tickets, paid for by uncle, flew to Pakistan and went into hiding, along with other family members.
Of course.

“He is alleged to have told officers: "Beinash was home with the children. Sara fell down the stairs and broke her neck. Beinash panicked and phoned Urfan."

Utterly appalling, leaving Sara to die like that. Monsters, them and whoever is protecting them.
Unfortunately until all are brought up in front of a court we wont know for sure who did what. I wonder if they were having any financial help from the Council and /or other organisations and if it has stopped? Not sure if they can live off from that in Pakistan, can the money be withdrawn in any case? How long can they live in hiding?

Sara fell down the stairs (extensively over an extended period of time?) so her stepmother, who was present at the time, phoned Sara's father in preference to an ambulance.
The family and uncle diagnosed a broken neck and immediately booked tickets, paid for by uncle, flew to Pakistan and went into hiding, along with other family members.
Of course.

So we are to believe they all just stepped over her lying dead at the bottom of the stairs as they ran up and down packing for their trip because they were so shocked and didn’t know what to do?
Or did they drag her somewhere?
I’m sure the post Mortem will be able to corroborate what this Uncle is claiming/ show what really happened.

The only element of truth is that Beinish is the one that likely pushed her down the stairs.

Of course.

all three of them are cowardly .

So we are to believe they all just stepped over her lying dead at the bottom of the stairs as they ran up and down packing for their trip because they were so shocked and didn’t know what to do?
Or did they drag her somewhere?
I’m sure the post Mortem will be able to corroborate what this Uncle is claiming/ show what really happened.

The only element of truth is that Beinish is the one that likely pushed her down the stairs.
I am not sure stairs featured in what actually happened .There were no stairs in the flat where she used to live and where a forensic search is currently taking place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz