UK - Sara Sharif, 10, found murdered in house, Surrey, Aug 2023 *POIs sought*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How was this vile man given full custody of her? Was it actually a legal arrangement?
It does sound as if it went through the courts. Maybe Olga did not have the mental strength to fight him.

From the previously posted mail article.

After their divorce he manipulated the children buying them presents Olga could not afford. He even hit Olga in court before a child custody hearing. Our family did not support this relationship from the very beginning, but Olga was in love so she left her life in Poland and moved to England with Urfan.'

It does sound as if it went through the courts. Maybe Olga did not have the mental strength to fight him.

From the previously posted mail article.

After their divorce he manipulated the children buying them presents Olga could not afford. He even hit Olga in court before a child custody hearing. Our family did not support this relationship from the very beginning, but Olga was in love so she left her life in Poland and moved to England with Urfan.'
But the earlier reports said that he moved into HER apartment when they married.
I thought they met in the UK.
Yet, her brother says, she left Poland to be with the love of her life.

Some love it turned out to be!

It is always good to listen to family's advice.
But, unfortunately, love is blind.
And then, there is crying and gritting of teeth.

But the victims are ALWAYS children!

The innocent victims of adults' folly
:(

But the earlier reports said that he moved into HER apartment when they married.
I thought they met in the UK.
Yet, her brother says, she left Poland to be with the love of her life.

Some love it turned out to be!

It is always good to listen to family's advice.
But, unfortunately, love is blind.
And then, there is crying and gritting of teeth.

But the victims are ALWAYS children!

The innocent victims of adults' folly
:(
Olga definitely did say he moved into her home in her exclusive interview with the Sun.I have looked back and that comment appears to have been removed.

In the Polish Uncle 's interview he says that Urfan had a wife in Pakistan, I wonder if that was Beinash.

From the mail link posted previously.

The Polish uncle also revealed that Sharif had a wife in Pakistan and added: 'Our family did not know about it. Him and his family were hiding it from us. Eventually his Pakistani wife called Olga and that's how we found out.

Olga definitely did say he moved into her home in her exclusive interview with the Sun.I have looked back and that comment appears to have been removed.

In the Polish Uncle 's interview he says that Urfan had a wife in Pakistan, I wonder if that was Beinash.

From the mail link posted previously.

The Polish uncle also revealed that Sharif had a wife in Pakistan and added: 'Our family did not know about it. Him and his family were hiding it from us. Eventually his Pakistani wife called Olga and that's how we found out.
It might have been yet another woman.
God knows how many wives/partners this Lothario has.
And how many children :(

Also,
Gambling machines, really??? o_O

I have no words for all this.

I only cry for little, beautiful girl abandoned by all.

JMO

The devastated mother of murdered Sarah Sharif has blasted her 10-year-old's daughter's uncle over his 'lies' her daughter died after 'falling down the stairs and breaking her neck'.

He could have just made that claim to protect his brother and try to stop questions being asked. I don't think he is being honest,' she told (the paper we cannot mention here) she claimed Urfan could have 'lied' to his sibling about what happened.

'The only person I want answers from is Urfan. He has to be questioned about what's happened to my daughter,' she added

Last edited:

The devastated mother of murdered Sarah Sharif has blasted her 10-year-old's daughter's uncle over his 'lies' her daughter died after 'falling down the stairs and breaking her neck'.

He could have just made that claim to protect his brother and try to stop questions being asked. I don't think he is being honest,' she told The Sun, as she claimed Urfan could have 'lied' to his sibling about what happened.

'The only person I want answers from is Urfan. He has to be questioned about what's happened to my daughter,' she added
IMO, Sara has visible bruising/injuries in some of the photos accompanying this article, e.g. the one where she's wearing a black and white dress. Poor little mite :'(
Screenshot 2023-08-23 at 14.05.03.png

Last edited:

The neighbour, who did not want to be named, said Sara's father's partner Beinash Batool had told her the girl was being home schooled after being bullied at school for wearing a hijab.
"I suggested to Beinash that Sara needed to be with children her own age," said the neighbour, "she replied that she was making friends at the mosque and in her swimming lessons.
"Another time I remarked to Beinash that it must be difficult to home school Sara, especially as she had the baby to look after. She said it was very easy as she used BBC Bitesize."
The neighbour said Sara seemed "reserved and quiet".
"She often carried the baby in her arms, and sometimes I saw her playing with him. I never saw her smile or laugh."

I do not believe the story they told the neighbours.

The neighbour, who did not want to be named, said Sara's father's partner Beinash Batool had told her the girl was being home schooled after being bullied at school for wearing a hijab.
"I suggested to Beinash that Sara needed to be with children her own age," said the neighbour, "she replied that she was making friends at the mosque and in her swimming lessons.
"Another time I remarked to Beinash that it must be difficult to home school Sara, especially as she had the baby to look after. She said it was very easy as she used BBC Bitesize."
"She often carried the baby in her arms, and sometimes I saw her playing with him. I never saw her smile or laugh."

Reserved, quiet, never smiling or laughing. :(

Reserved, quiet, never smiling or laughing. :(
When she had been attend ing school her head teacher said she had a lovely smile.

Ms Chambers said: "She was a bubbly, confident little girl who had the most beautiful smile. She was full of ideas and was very passionate about the things she believed in."

'Grieve and recover'​

The head teacher said the pupil had been in Year 5 at the school, adding: "Sara will be dearly missed and, as a school community, we are all deeply affected by this tragedy.

I don't believe it either. Sara would not have been the only child wearing a hijab, that is a ridiculous excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1