UK - Sara Sharif, 10, found murdered in house, Surrey, Aug 2023 *POIs sought*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we are to believe they all just stepped over her lying dead at the bottom of the stairs as they ran up and down packing for their trip because they were so shocked and didn’t know what to do?
Or did they drag her somewhere?
I’m sure the post Mortem will be able to corroborate what this Uncle is claiming/ show what really happened.

The only element of truth is that Beinish is the one that likely pushed her down the stairs.
I think if there is truth based on that story, like you I believe the step-mother pushed her.

1692745404999.jpeg

No piece of information is insignificant, so if you can help, please contact us.

If you would like to stay anonymous, you can report information to Crimestoppers by calling 0800 555 111.

The stairs are in their new house where Sara was found dead.
I know! I am as referring to the fact that Sara had been hurt over a period of time and casting doubt over the falling down stairs story.
I think it was an excuse either given to the brother by Urfan or made up by the brother when questioned by the police. I personally do not think Sara's injuries were caused by a fall downstairs .

I know! I am as referring to the fact that Sara had been hurt over a period of time and casting doubt over the falling down stairs story.
I think it was an excuse either given to the brother by Urfan or made up by the brother when questioned by the police. I personally do not think Sara's injuries were caused by a fall downstairs .
There could be some truth in the stairs story (but pushed, not fell). That wouldn’t exclude previous, older injuries, which it’s been made clear she had.

There could be some truth in the stairs story (but pushed, not fell). That wouldn’t exclude previous, older injuries, which it’s been made clear she had.
I agree ,we are all forming our opinions on the facts as we learn them from updated media information and trying to fit them to what we already know. then discuss them with others,which is the reason we are posting here. I enjoy reading others theories and putting forward my own.
The police will obviously know from the post mortem whether the injuries were consistent with a fall downstairs.

If Sara was found at the bottom of the stairs, she did not ‘fall’, she was pushed. One of them pushed her.

They abused and abused her until they broke her. :( :mad:
If someone falls and is seriously injured, you call for help. You don't run away and hide. It's absolutely unbelievable that you would run from a severely injured child who had an accident.

jmo

I think the stairs are just as responsible for Sara's death as that door was responsible for all those clumsy spouses with black eyes.

As in, not at all.

I believe Sara had catastrophic injuries. I think they came up with the stairs because it was the only thing they could come up with that would remotely result in Sara being injured head to toe without leaving the home that wasn't homicide. And it didn't work, because her injuries took place over a sustained period of time, so were in all different stages of healing.

I imagine they'd be able to easily tell things that couldn't be caused by a fall, too. Burns. Malnutrition. Bruising from being restrained. Marks from being whipped with a belt or a cane. Hair pulled out at the roots.

We don't know what her injuries are, yet, but there are plenty of things children who die from child abuse endure that show up on the body, and the parents say to the hospital staff or medics, 'oh, he was wrestling with his brother and fell down'. When every bit of their kid's body is a roadmap of hurt.

Sara didn't fall down the stairs. The stairs are innocent.

MOO

Last edited:
If someone falls and is seriously injured, you call for help. You don't run away and hide. It's absolutely unbelievable that you would run from a severely injured child who had an accident.

jmo
They are hiding because there was a history of abuse, injuries in addition to the final cause of death, injuries that would be evident - and were evident - to the emergency services.

campaigner for children in care has accused the authorities of a 'catastrophic' safeguarding failure after the local council admitted Sara Sharif was known to them before she was found dead at her home in Woking.

The shock murder of the 10-year-old girl, who was 'on the radar', has sparked an international manhunt as detectives try to locate her father Malik Urfan Sharif, 41, his partner Beinash Batool, 29, and brother, Faisal Malik, 28, who have fled to Pakistan.

The trio left the UK a day before the girl's bruised body was tragically discovered at the £500,000 family council house in the Horsell area of Surrey. All three are now wanted for questioning over Sara's murder.

In the wake of Surrey County Council confirming Sara was known to them, care home consultant Chris Wild told MailOnline: 'That 10-year-old girl was on the radar, she was known to local authorities, she was a vulnerable little girl and yet again the response was too late.

'It's just mass failings, the whole of social services needs a restart and an overhaul.'
Thanks for the link; this was the first time I saw her bio mom .
Sara sort of favored her in looks .

I think Sara was the only child of her bio dad and mom ?
Wondering if she was targeted and singled out for 'punishment' ; i.e., "you aren't like the rest of us --you look like ..." (bio mother) ?

She seemed to be scapegoated, I haven't read yet about concerns for the other children.
That's not to say they were treated decently, maybe the entire household was in chaos ?
How absolutely frightening for the little ones.
Omo.

I think the stairs are just as responsible for Sara's death as that door was responsible for all those clumsy spouses with black eyes.

As in, not at all.

I believe Sara had catastrophic injuries. I think they came up with the stairs because it was the only thing they could come up with that would remotely result in Sara being injured head to toe without leaving the home that wasn't homicide. And it didn't work, because her injuries took place over a sustained period of time, so were in all different stages of healing.

I imagine they'd be able to easily tell things that couldn't be caused by a fall, too. Burns. Malnutrition. Bruising from being restrained. Marks from being whipped with a belt or a cane. Hair pulled out at the roots.

We don't know what her injuries are, yet, but there are plenty of things children who die from child abuse endure that show up on the body, and the parents say to the hospital staff or medics, 'oh, he was wrestling with his brother and fell down'. When every bit of their kid's body is a roadmap of hurt.

Sara didn't fall down the stairs. The stairs are innocent.

MOO
Exactly.

And (sorry) graphic :

I think Sara may have looked nothing like the photo we've seen of her when she was found.
As in, unrecognizable ?
Malnourished and sounds like many, many injuries ?

This must have stated sometime after the most recent photos taken of Sara ?
Also I think at some point her bio mom stopped receiving any photos of her, no facetime/calls, or anything else, and must have been worried sick.

How scary for Sara to not be able to escape and get help.
Retraining her would be believable, as they didn't want her to be seen at some point !
When was the last time anyone outside of family saw her ?
Omo.

Poor child :( why is it...it many murder cases which I believe this one to be, do murderers often try to use 'fell down the stairs'.

To fall down a usual 13 steps as in my house would be rare, usually you topple 3/4 steps and those are from a slip onto ones backside etc. Accidental fall from top to bottom of stairs I would say is very unusual. Unless the poor child was already weak and injured :(

If Sarah was being used to look after the litle ones and do housework etc, then, surely you would think it would not be in Bienish’s interests to actually dispose of her?
Maybe she started fighting back. :confused:She’s getting older/bigger. Triggered by the school holidays and no respite during the day. And step mum didn’t like this. I think there is a vague true in the stairs being part or f her cause of death. IMO

Last edited:

The heartbroken uncle of schoolgirl Sara Sharif has urged police to 'catch the that killed my niece' as the hunt for her father and two others suspected of her death intensifies.

Sara, 10, was found dead in the home she shared with her father Urfan Sharif, 41, stepmother Benash Batool, 21, and five other siblings – the family has now vanished along with her uncle Faisal Malik, 29, and an international manhunt is underway.

Speaking exclusively to MailOnline Sara's Polish uncle, who asked not to be identified for fear of reprisals, revealed how Sharif was a gambler and claimed he is prone to violence - with police often called to the family home in Woking, Surrey, when Sara lived with her real mum Olga.

He even claimed how former taxi driver Sharif – who is believed to be hiding in Pakistan - even chillingly once told Olga during a custody battle after they divorced over their two children to 'stop complaining or she would be found dead somewhere'.

He spoke as reports revealed police had 'historic contact' with the family of Sara Sharif that 'goes back some years'.

At the beginning Urfan was very charming but he was an actor, he deceived us all. Urfan was a gambler, he was addicted. He used to borrow money for gambling machines. His friends and cousins used to spend a lot of time in their home not allowing Olga to walk around the house unattended.

'His behaviour led to conflict and then physical and psychological violence. Police were called many times. There was an incident when Urfan locked Olga and the kids in a room with no food or water for many hours. Olga called us asking for help but Urfan heard the conversation, took the phone away and beat Olga. Living in Germany we called the UK police to Urfan and Olga's home.

From mail article posted above

Polish uncle also revealed that Sharif had a wife in Pakistan and added: 'Our family did not know about it. Him and his family were hiding it from us. Eventually his Pakistani wife called Olga and that's how we found out.

'They differed about religion. Olga wanted to give her children a choice, but Urfan wanted their children to be raised Muslim. The children spoke only English and he used to threaten them that if they told someone about the trouble they were having at home, the police would come and take them to a children's home.

'After their divorce he manipulated the children buying them presents Olga could not afford. He even hit Olga in court before a child custody hearing. Our family did not support this relationship from the very beginning, but Olga was in love so she left her life in Poland and moved to England with Urfan.'

He also told MailOnline how Sharif's current partner Beinash didn't want Olga to have dealings with the children and said: 'Olga had a fight with her over the phone about this. After this fight Olga completely lost contact with her children at the end of 2021.

'Our family has lost touch with the children as well. Olga contacted social services about it, but did not receive any help. Occasionally Urfan would send Olga pictures of the children. After a while he moved and did not give Olga his new address.

'Olga is in a bad way at the moment, she is taking sleeping pills and sedatives to cope with the situation. She is in a bad mental state. It's very difficult to describe. Our mother went to be with Olga to support her. After she saw Sara's body, she was devastated.'

Thanks for the link; this was the first time I saw her bio mom .
Sara sort of favored her in looks .

I think Sara was the only child of her bio dad and mom ?
Wondering if she was targeted and singled out for 'punishment' ; i.e., "you aren't like the rest of us --you look like ..." (bio mother) ?

She seemed to be scapegoated, I haven't read yet about concerns for the other children.
That's not to say they were treated decently, maybe the entire household was in chaos ?
How absolutely frightening for the little ones.
Omo.

she has a 13 yr old brother, but possibly he wasn’t treated the same, being male

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1