UK - Sara Sharif, 10, found murdered in house, Surrey, Aug 2023 *POIs sought*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm...
It is simply NOT possible to lose a child in Educational System.
(Where I live)

Documents from previous school are sent to another, if a student changes School District.

Simply not happening if a child does not appear in a new school.

All hell would lose, with all kinds of Educational Commissions, etc.

That is how it works where I live.
School duty is Duty.
Period.

MO
Can confirm that it's the same here in the UK - once a child is already within the school system, the parents have to give notice in writing of their intention to withdraw them if they elect to home educate instead.

Can confirm that it's the same here in the UK - once a child is already within the school system, the parents have to give notice in writing of their intention to withdraw them if they elect to home educate instead.
If ,and I am very cynical about the bullying story, the parents said they were withdrawing Sara because of it ,I imagine the school would do everything in their power to facilitate ways to mediate with the parents and get her back into school.

In the article where the Uncle has provided more photos, Sara is pictured in a red school summer dress - her school uniform is blue. Could indicate some moving around (or just be an old photo from an infant school 3/4 years ago)

If ,and I am very cynical about the bullying story, the parents said they were withdrawing Sara because of it ,I imagine the school would do everything in their power to facilitate ways to mediate with the parents and get her back into school.
But not if she was moving house and going to a new school?
There is nothing to say that the family told the school of bullying. One neighbour says that the stepmother said..... that's all.
Between their house move and the murder would have been Easter school Holidays then school half term holiday and then the summer holidays which started 21 July.
So someone may not have tracked Sara's absence from one school to another, maybe no-one found her at no school? someone may have made a mistake? omitted to do something? maybe someone told lies to the authorities?
If such things cannot go wrong, as people seem to think, then why do these murders keep happening?

In the article where the Uncle has provided more photos, Sara is pictured in a red school summer dress - her school uniform is blue. Could indicate some moving around (or just be an old photo from an infant school 3/4 years ago)
It is possible that after the divorce the father moved to a different address and as he had custody ,the children changed schools. Though if he had custody and were in a 2/3 bedroom council house I would have thought he would keep living there and Olga move out. Her last school was for ages 4 to 11.
It is also possible she went to an infant school and then transferred at 7.

But not if she was moving house and going to a new school?
There is nothing to say that the family told the school of bullying. One neighbour says that the stepmother said..... that's all.
Between their house move and the murder would have been Easter school Holidays then school half term holiday and then the summer holidays which started 21 July.
So someone may not have tracked Sara's absence from one school to another, maybe no-one found her at no school? someone may have made a mistake? omitted to do something? maybe someone told lies to the authorities?
If such things cannot go wrong, as people seem to think, then why do these murders keep happening?
I agree that there could have been no bullying and the stepmother just giving an excuse.

I would be very surprised if schools did not track Sara's transfer from one school to another. Paperwork ,including the child's personal file would be sent from the old school to the new. If Sara did not turn up as expected it would be flagged up and investigated ,especially as Sarah was known to be a vulnerable child.

I’m thankful to Pakistan who has taken an active role in support of apprehending the Father. It’s likely the decision to flee to their home country was that they assumed Pakistan would protect them against the UK. When countries unite, I have hope for humanity.

And the ugliest hijab!!!
Black!!!
For a little girl :(

This little girl with artistic soul was TORTURED on every possible level.
She was HATED.
She was BROKEN.

Sorry to be blunt
But that is what I think.
JMO

I’m in no way an expert of psychology so it’s just my personal opinion little Sara was used as a target by those with issues of rage, anger, frustration, resentment, self worth, failure- sadly it was about them and not Sara. Exactly like the situation with Harmony Montgomery. These children were at risk from their very existence, these fathers fail to have any emotional attachment to the child due to their weakness and feel no responsibility to protect or to show remorse or guilt.

As far as I know, if you want to home school a child in the UK, all you have to do is write the school a letter saying you are withdrawing them from school and will be home schooling them. Happy to be corrected if someone knows otherwise

As far as I know, if you want to home school a child in the UK, all you have to do is write the school a letter saying you are withdrawing them from school and will be home schooling them. Happy to be corrected if someone knows otherwise
That's exactly right - it's called 'Deregistration'.
(In the UK), the Education Act states that parents are responsible for their children's education, ‘either by regular attendance at school or otherwise’ - i.e. education is compulsory here, but schooling is not.

Tbh the social services depts are overwhelmed so it wouldn’t be surprised if she was removed from school and social services or education department just did not act upon it in a timely fashion, so I’ve been absent for weeks was never really picked up if she moved schools. Or they were contacting the parents, but being ignored.

I’m curious why Sara’s school talked about her as a current student, in year 5 etc. Surely if she wasn’t a current pupil (e.g she left in March when they moved house) they would have specified this?

In my area, we report every child who leaves our school roll as a CME (child missing from education) whether they say they are home schooling or didn’t turn up at the new school they claim they were going to. Then it goes to the council/EWO/social services to sort out. 5.19 Children Missing from Education | Surrey Safeguarding Children Partnership

On the BBC 6 O'Clock news a parent from a child in Sara's class was interviewed.
she said the her daughter told her Sara came into school with cuts and bruises and when asked said she fell off her bike. The next day the class were told Sara had left the school.

it is on iPlayer around 11.30 mins

Yet another case of an abused child being taken out of school...to avoid the abuse being detected. I just cannot grasp how schools/social services/other child authorities seem to constantly be surprised by this tactic. What contact was there with the family..who at the school raised concerns? Why are they so blind? It happens over and over again.

On the BBC 6 O'Clock news a parent from a child in Sara's class was interviewed.
she said the her daughter told her Sara came into school with cuts and bruises and when asked said she fell off her bike. The next day the class were told Sara had left the school.

Did the school ask the right questions?

Did the school take the right actions?

How about other parents or relatives or neighbours? Social services? Anyone?

Did we all mind our own business while this child was living hell on earth?

No one was fighting for Sara :(

Did the school ask the right questions?

Did the school take the right actions?

How about other parents or relatives or neighbours? Social services? Anyone?

Did we all mind our own business while this child was living hell on earth?

No one was fighting for Sara :(
We do not know what the school did. I imagine they followed all safeguarding procedures . The School would have been proactive.

My heart breaks for Sara's mother.

By the time the wolf she married showed his real teeth, she herself was beat down.

I suspect she was steamrolled vis-a-vis custody, because he likely was better suited to provide,and she probably had no traction to prove DV.

It must've been her singular prayer that his issues were pony with (afult) women and please, please, please that he would nene hurt the children.

This is devastating.

JMO

This has been added to a previous article now.

The former neighbour, who asked only to be identified as Jessica, told the BBC Sara had been a happy and confident child who always skipped to school.
But after Sara was found dead, Jessica's daughter told her mother that in April Sara had gone to St Mary's primary school in Byfleet with clearly visible injuries.
"Just before the Easter holidays she was in school and had cuts and bruises on her face and her neck," Jessica said.
"My daughter had asked what had happened and she said she'd fallen off a bike and then kind of walked away.
"The next day the teacher announced she had left school and she was being home-schooled."
She said it was about that time that the Sharif family moved to Woking, about a 20-minute drive away.
Jessica said she never saw Sara at the school again and neighbours in Woking also said they did not see the child go to school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HopeBloom