Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow thats quite an update - there were building tools on his driveway in early photos (wont link as it wasnt official source, just twitter). Im having building work done at home and we have quite a few of those around.

Visable here - Sarah Everard disappearance: Cop arrested is 'Westminster-based armed officer' is this considered MSM?

This makes me possibly suspect he had taken her home first?

Would his children not be at home ? Surely you wouldnt do that with them there.

I have no idea what a builders bag is, the only think I can think is a rubble bag a bit like the blue Ikea bags, or have I got completely the wrong end of the stick?

Yes, a bit like that but bigger. Think of those big sacks of gravel that are often set outside peoples houses when they are going to get the garden re-done.

So the body was in a builders bag and they identified her via dental records.

Although it was a few days later, something really bad has happened to her body. In such a short period of time I hate to think what had gone on.

It makes you wonder why they have scaled this operation so large now. Im worried for future updates even more than this is the worst news already.

I have no idea what a builders bag is, the only think I can think is a rubble bag a bit like the blue Ikea bags, or have I got completely the wrong end of the stick?

images

They are woven tarpaulin bags, and come in 1/4 tonne, 1/2 tonne, 1 tonne sizes. They are extremely strong and long lasting and also economical

Would his children not be at home ? Surely you wouldnt do that with them there.
The age they are and they returned to school recently with lockdown easing. Even still I think his kids would be at school during lockdown as hes frontline staff.

They wont be at home from 9am until 2-4pm (depending on school)

I think you were right the first time. A VI doesn't have to post links when commenting within their area of expertise.

A VI who is an insider to a case, such as a friend or family member, does not have to post links when sharing information they have personal knowledge about.

But how are we to know if it is the area of expertise? Ot if they have links to the case unless we are told this.

I see VI mentioned a lot on here under the users name but it doesnt give an explanation as to what the area of expertise is or if it does it isnt very specific.

I appreciate and respect all that have VI status but to be honest I do find it frustrating that they can post a comment and it is then taken as gospel when in fact if it is not their area of expertise or they do not have a connection to the case and they cant provide a link then it is nothing more than speculation which then people assume is fact.

I also dont think VI should be allowed to post about something that is quite clearly been kept quiet on MSM for a specific reason. Just because they can post it does not mean they should. But that is of course my own personal opinion.

This isn't aimed at any of our valued VI but a general observation.

Last edited:
Yes, a bit like that but bigger. Think of those big sacks of gravel that are often set outside peoples houses when they are going to get the garden re-done.

Thank you, yes that’s the kind of thing I was thinking of.

I hate to ask this but I’ve missed a couple of fast moving threads - has their been any indication of WHEN sarah was killed?

Good spot! But I have no idea what a builders bag is, the only think I can think is a rubble bag a bit like the blue Ikea bags, or have I got completely the wrong end of the stick?

Builders bag- are made of similar material to an IKEA bag but thicker I'd say and they do NOT degrade.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210313-114636_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20210313-114636_Google.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 24
Good spot! But I have no idea what a builders bag is, the only think I can think is a rubble bag a bit like the blue Ikea bags, or have I got completely the wrong end of the stick?

This is what I would class as a ‘builders bag’

NOTE: illustration purposes only!

Attachments

• 0B440B9C-6B3F-4DC5-988C-A6D995E9C65C.jpeg
    0B440B9C-6B3F-4DC5-988C-A6D995E9C65C.jpeg
    121.5 KB · Views: 6
It’s been widely stated the area was used for fly tipping, IMO he probably thought that it wouldn’t seem out of place for a builders bag to be in the area perhaps?

No it wouldnt, but its not a long term solution as these places are often up for redevelopment. It would only be a matter of time before it was discovered.

They needed a body above anything, even if there was footage of her in his car he could just say “I was worried about her, I dropped her off near her home” or something, so they had to put him under surveillance in the hope he would slip up and go back to the burial site

Bring him in early he could and would deny everything

He was arrested on suspicion of kidnap before the body was found.

It does seem that he was on their radar for some time prior to the arrest.

As I say this is only speculation as I’m interested in the process. Would it have been enough for an arrest for him to simply to have been IDed as being in the area at the time?

I don’t really know how this kind of thing works but if it were just based on IDing him in the area, would he not have been brought in by LE to ‘help with their inquiries’ or something like that?

It’s been widely stated the area was used for fly tipping, IMO he probably thought that it wouldn’t seem out of place for a builders bag to be in the area perhaps?

He was building a pond in his back garden so its not unusual to have a few of these lying around, you're right though being a fly tipping site there would very likely be a few of these there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
420xtal