Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I linked a historic Kent media story about the garage a few threads back - trying to find it. I am sure it said that he left the garage in 2015 and can't remember what year it finally closed.
Wasn't there a period between Dungeness and Bromleywhen he was in Kent Police(Traffic?)

Yes, wasn't traffic police in Folkestone his first job, when he joined the police 2008? Then Nuclear Police at Dungeness 2011 onwards, then the met police from 2015..??

I think the information that’s being reported from the hearing does make it seem very likely (IMO) that some ruse was used rather than force to get Sarah into the car.

As I considered earlier, it seems most likely that the events did not look suspicious at the time to a passing driver - and only reveal themselves to be so with the benefit of hindsight knowing the appalling way this played out.

Whether it was lockdown laws or protecting her from some kind of threat, we may never know for sure. But using a police warrant would certainly lend credibility to the ruse.

That makes it all the worse - that not only is it a serving police officer who has been charged, but it appears the crime may have involved abusing the trust that people like Sarah have placed in the police.

Bodies don’t decompose naturally that quickly in cold weather.
True, but we did have a warm spell around that time. If the body was buried in the bag in the ground, you'll get decomp and the temps were nowhere near freezing. If the body was in the open, you may get animal interference also.

No, you're getting mixed up.

He finished the 7pm to 7am shift the day he did the kidnapping.

He finished the 2pm to 8pm shift the day he was arrested.

There was a week between them!
No, we are not getting mixed up, it was been widely reported in MSM that WC worked a 2pm to 8pm relief shift at the US embassy the day Sarah went missing. It's only today that the confusion has arisen.

304BFF23-95C1-4D93-8764-C19332526EC3.jpeg

Floral tributes and messages have been laid at the spot where Sarah Everard was last seen as mourners broke down in tears.

But groups of mourners gathered to lay dozens of tributes Clapham Common where Sarah was last seen alive before her disappearance

Mourners break down in tears as they lay flowers at spot where Sarah Everard was last seen | Daily Mail Online

Not where she was last seen alive, but why let details get in the way of a story o_O

Lovely tributes to Sarah, and I don’t know know whether those distraught mourners are her friends but it’s clear the strength of feeling in this case will bring about a safety campaign, and rightly so.

Last edited:
No, we are not getting mixed up, it was been widely reported in MSM that WC worked a 2pm to 8pm relief shift at the US embassy the day Sarah went missing. It's only today that the confusion has arisen.

That's the shift he worked when arrested. He actually worked a different shift the day of the kidnapping. Quoted in the news. My source is
here: Timeline of Sarah Everard’s disappearance

I wonder if there’s any significance to EC being released on bail rather than ‘released under investigation’ as is so often the case nowadays since the law on bail changed

MSM Source with new details regarding the white Astra he hired from Dover and new information of different shift times (from previously reported) that he worked on the day Sarah was kidnapped.

Reported in Scottish news, where legal and publishing rules are different to England.
Timeline of Sarah Everard’s disappearance

Last edited:
It may be as simple as severe injuries to her face/head where she couldn’t be recognized conclusively by sight. Based on the Met’s statement when they found her they seem to have known it was her (maybe clothes, size, hair) but were waiting on an official ID.

And even simpler, left outside where there are animals

I just want to make it clear that I'm far from an expert, but I have some lab (particularly molecular/cell bio) and forensics (academic, not practical) experience. IMO, a DNA match could potentially take longer than an odontology identification purely because they have to have a reference sample (which one would assume they would obtain as soon as they realise they are looking for a body), and then a sample from the body, plus the processing itself. If they have antemortem dental records, then an x-ray of the deceased's oral cavity is all that's needed for comparison.

Particularly during covid restrictions, I could imagine this being used as the only people involved would be the dentist providing the antemortem records, the pathologist/individual carrying out the x-ray, and the forensic odontologist. DNA is, ofc, a great way to identify a body, but forensic odontology is considered a quick, reliable method of identification when there are existing dental records. This is ofc JMO.

Also, I've lurked here for a few years but this is my first post. I don't *think* I'm breaking tos, but if I am I'd be happy to delete.

I agree with you, dental records are the quickest way to identify someone besides a family member looking at their face. Even then LE usually compares dental records to make a conclusive ID.

Are you sure? That's not what was reported, this work timeline sure is confusing

There have been varying reports - just to make matters more confusing! But we’re now working on the premise that he worked the 19:00-07:00 shift on March 2nd and never returned to work again prior to his arrest.

Thats not what it says here:
On Tuesday night, shortly after returning home from a shift in London, Couzens, 49, who who protected diplomats and VIPs, was arrested on suspicion of kidnap and murder, and a separate allegation of indecent exposure.
CCTV from bus 'led to murder arrest' of cop Wayne Couzens in Sarah Everard case

Seems like he was off work from the 5th March going by the article.

I read an article that the mother in law of WC said she apparently spoke to EC on 9th March - And EC told her everything was fine/normal and WC was at work as usual.... Maybe he pretended to be at work to EC to commit and finish off whatever he had done to SE. maybe moved her body around to different sites. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jdogcatfish