Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not in London but at the start of the 3rd lockdown there were a lot of local issues in my area of police being over zealous in stopping people out and about and it was clarified that walking outside is not against lockdown rules and I can't imagine anyone calmly accepting a warning for doing something perfectly legal but I accept that things might be different in London

JMO

As she had been to a friend’s house she may of had taken a moment to think has she broken any rules, and given his job that would be enough time for him to bundle her into the car. If she had seen a police car just pass, as previously theorised by many he could have shown badge and used the ruse there is an attacker in the area just ahead of you and my colleagues are going to try and find him - I have to ensure any lone females are out of the area. Again while she processes it all he could bundle her in the car.

I assume his job would train him in quick stops and get aways...hence leaving his door open, whereas normally one would shut it.

It'll be illuminating someday to learn what the wife knew or thought she knew about his employment during those critical days.

If she provided any kind of alibi, it's possible he coerced it and/or lied about why law enforcement might be asking.

As a mother, knowing what's now unfolded, I imagine she is physically ill. To realize someone you shared a home, a bed, children with, her stomach has got to be inside out.

So many lives ruined by one human being.

Sarah was just walking home. Any other night, any other hour, ten minutes earlier or ten minutes later, she could still be alive.

Horrifying.

JMO

Last edited:
This is how I’m going to mark the passing of Sarah’s light from this world. I’m going to light a candle and put it outside my window. Then I’m going to vow that if I see someone who looks like they’re being harassed I will call it out. If I see someone vulnerable (whether that’s due to age, having had one too many or any other reason) I’m going to ask them if they’re ok and not just walk on by. Im going to be as vocal as I can on social media to say this is how we all should be.

There’s a quote from a man called Ram Dass who said we are all walking each other home, I have always thought it beautiful. But now I can’t get it out of my head that she was walking home when she was taken and so horribly and inhumanly treated.
Once I found a teenage girl passed out on the side of A3 near to where I live. I watched two people walk past her, cars go past and a bus and then I called the police who stayed on the line while I approached her to ask if she was ok. Turned out she’d drunk a bottle of vodka and taken a pack of paracetamol so I stayed with her with her in recovery position and talked to her for 30 mins to keep her conscious while I waited for an ambulance. I couldn’t have lived with myself if someone other than me had found her and something happened to her or she lost consciousness alone on the A3 out of London.
We don’t know what happened to Sarah when she was taken and if there were missed opportunities to help. We may never know that but we do know that most of us are good people, in my view, we should be more ready to stop and help, step in or call out harassment of vulnerable people on our streets.

Speculation and JMO if he hired it in Dover then he may have driven either the Seat or Peugeot to Dover and collected the car there. EC might not know.anything about him hiring the car as she just saw him go out and come back in one of the family cars?

Well not in the back of an Astra I wouldn't think. I used to have an Astra and struggled to get my push bike in there with the seats down, never mind a motorbike
I’m speculating too but agree that it could be his car was in Dover and on the way back a stop was made at the garage and that tragically Sarah may have died there. He then goes on to drop hire car and collect own car. But has to return next day with builders bag. This may have escalated mental stress as reality dawns. I don’t know. All horrific but a picture is beginning to emerge. JOO

That's the A3 - a main radial road. I expect you'd find all makes and colours of cars along there

I've not seen any reports which suggest she went that way, though I suppose it's not impossible he was circling the Common looking for opportunities. JMO

But this is getting into the right lane, which loops back round the Common and either left to Poynders Road or down past Clapham South tube. Also I looked a LOT and didn't find a single other Astra in the area. Anyway it's there, it may well be wrong and inconsequential.

I wonder why it was allowed to be widely reported that he's worked on the 3rd. Would the Met have deliberately given out the wrong info for some reason?
Was it actually the MET that said previously he worked at the US embassy 2-8 the day Sarah went missing? it was stated in MSM that was the case but I’m trying to find an actual MET statement that said this but I can’t so did MSM get it wrong previously and this new time line is correct?
I guess it doesn’t matter much as we know he was there to kidnap Sarah but the previous timeline of him working that day would make more sense.. JMO

What is the standard for an insanity defense in the UK? Maybe @Nikynoo can share what the options are here?

It is very high in the US. Singing to yourself thinking you’re a sheep high for NGRI. There are ways to attack intent elements in a crime using different mental defects but it’s rare to actually work. Being suicidal or depressed wouldn’t get you off for murder. Defense lawyers in the 00s always tried to blame the meds like SSRIs but that doesn’t usually work either.
Insanity is rarely used and when used as a defence, is rarely successful- from memory (from my law degree days), it has to be a mental defect of the mind. I think though, bearing in mind certain press releases, this will not be sought.
IMO, WC is not trying to be found mentally incompetent. IMO, WC is finding it difficult to face the enormity of what he has done and wants out.

MSM said it was claimed he worked a six hour 'relief shift' ending at 8pm on 3rd
Everything we know about the police officer arrested for Sarah Everard 'murder'

Does 'relief' mean an extra shift? Or is that just weird police jargon?
I think so, so he wasn’t actually meant to be working and it was extra or cover for someone but if he finished at 7am that morning would he be allowed to start another shift at 2pm? I would expect firearms are particularly strict on this, you wouldn’t want someone sleep deprived in charge of a gun!

JMO to me the only scenario for SE getting into the car would be as follows:

WC: Why are you out here? where have you been? I’m a policeman here’s my badge. (COVID laws introduced)

WC: I have to give you a warning. (Paperwork & fine) Where are you heading? I’ll give you a lift home.

WCs authoritative position was likely conveyed immediately.

Is it possible if he was fronting as an on duty police officer that he may have had handcuffs and he handcuffed her while she was in the car, for example to the grab handle, and that's how he kept her restrained for the journey to Kent?

I'll answer my own post, no he didn't.
He worked the 19.00rs to 07.00hrs shift then went on leave for a few days.
So he finished his shift at 07.00hrs the same day Sarah was kidnapped.

I wonder if he went home to Deal, then drove all the way back up later that evening, or stayed up and hung about in London when he finished in the morning?

Timeline of Sarah Everard’s disappearance

12 hour shift, likely to be very tired after, could he have slept in his car to rest instead of taking a long drive back to Kent after a 12 hour shift? Then using the rest of the day to plan the attack while in London, maybe drive around and search for potential victims? The annual leave from his job seems planned MOO.

Then the stones appeared in 2018 so probably nothing to what I was looking at. The person with the digger was building the stones. I am not sure what was in the tied up bag though, who knows.

Maybe the stones were then put there in 2018 just before it closed - supposition JMO

There's been much debate on why she needed to be ID'd through dental records. I can't understand why a policeman would theoretically try and make a body hard to ID when virtually everyone these days knows bodies will be ID'd through DNA.
This leads me to think damage was part of his crime, something he set out to do from the start. Or He thought he could destroy the body to make it easier to dispose of but was caught halfway through the process.

Thinking about the hire car I have so many questions, assuming he hired it himself he would have had to get to Dover to pick it up, did he drive there and leave his car parked somewhere to collect later, did he get a lift or go by public transport? If so what did he say to EC about why he needed a hire car, was his off the road for some reason. If he wasn't due to work on the 3rd I wonder if he pretended he was working or what he told EC he was going to do that day

When did he return the hire car, did he have clean it up, how quickly where the police able to get hold of it for forensic testing? How many miles had it covered during the hire period?

To me this is a strange element of the case and I'll be very interested to find out the full details and reason behind the hire

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member