UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Errm. He has been arrested for murder. Isn't that extreme violence?
It sounded like it was prior to this.
*Where are you getting "potential or capacity for extreme violence and violent behaviour " from? Just curious*

Sorry - I'm unsure how to do the 'proper' quoting.

It might be a bit clearer if I quote the full clause within that sentence, which is, "I have no clue, obviously, but WC apparently had potential or capacity for extreme violence and violent behaviour,"

And I'm basing it on the information that is contained within these threads and the fact that WC has been arrested for murder. I'm not sure that murder can ever not be an act of violence.

I'm not sure where your curiosity arises from - I don't think I suggested anything particularly earth-shattering, but I hope this clears things up.

Oh smart one* , I meant previous to all this.

So from looking at WC history and lifestyle, although on first glance he doesn't appear to be a "loner" and tick the stereotypical boxes, looking closer at his career history could suggest otherwise. After stopping being a mechanic he went on to guard Nuclear Plants, then went on to guard Parliament Buildings for 10 years. Looking after buildings, not people. Both jobs would be quite isolated, not much work colleague interaction or community spirit. Just standing at doorways or walking around buildings on his own. Mixed in with two hour solo commutes each way. Not sure quite what i'm even suggesting, but maybe WC could have been more of the "lone weirdo" than we originally thought, than the "family man" pictures we've seen and found of him so far.

I think we need crimewatch back on the tv here in England. Yes it's true abductions are rare but sexual assaults are sadly not. Everytime I see Sarah's lovely smiley face it breaks my heart. How many more families likes Sarah's and libbys are going to lose their loved ones before more resources are put into finding perpetrators of these sickening crimes before they escalate to murder. The police are massively underfunded so I'm not placing blame directly onto them but enough is enough now!

The CCTV footage highlighted by @Sherlockhames really is creepy. Lots of movement from the front drivers seat, followed by somebody apparently sticking their head out of the back passenger window.

It’s time stamped 3/3/21 at 22:00

I’ve tried to attach a 5 sec video clip but it doesn’t like the .mov file extension. I’ll attach a still although it’s hard to tell what’s happening until you see movement on the clip. The car is front left as you look at the screen.[/QUOTE
DBM - error in way I added info

Attachments

• upload_2021-3-11_11-12-34.png
    upload_2021-3-11_11-12-34.png
    198.9 KB · Views: 354
But why wouldn't she get in the car if he had police identification or a weapon? If she thought he was a police officer she likely wouldn't have wanted to resist arrest and make the situation worse (even if she hadn't done anything wrong in the first place). And if he had a weapon the assumption that she would definitely have tried to run or fight is not necessarily accurate. I'm around Sarah's age and size. I was held up at gunpoint twice in the past. I have more than 10 years mixed martial arts experience, and yet in both instances I didn't try to fight because my assessment of the situation was that I didn't reasonably stand a chance and may have made the situation worse.

I don't believe she knew him, I was just pointing out people are trying to make sense of it. I think this case has gripped a lot of people as we could all be in this situation very easily.

The CCTV footage highlighted by @Sherlockhames really is creepy. Lots of movement from the front drivers seat, followed by somebody apparently sticking their head out of the back passenger window.

It’s time stamped 3/3/21 at 22:00

I’ve tried to attach a 5 sec video clip but it doesn’t like the .mov file extension. I’ll attach a still although it’s hard to tell what’s happening until you see movement on the clip. The car is front left as you look at the screen.

has the been reported to the police? They are still appealing for information from cctv etc. I’m sure they would rather it be reported multiple times than not at all. It may all be completely innocent but they can check it out

According to the ONS, as of March 2019 in England and Wales, the percentage of women killed by a stranger was 6%. Those are your wrong place wrong time cases.

37% of female murders actually had no suspect identified at all. It is possible they were strangers too, but it cannot be confirmed. If we assume that this entire 37% were strangers then the percentage range for stranger murder is as low as 6% up to a potential maximum of 43% if we credit all unidentified killers as strangers. This means that an average of 27% of female murders are conducted by a stranger.

The stats show that women killed by someone they knew sits in a percentage range of at least 57% and up to a potential maximum of 93% if we credit all unidentified killers as being known to the victim. This means that an average of 73% of female murders are conducted by someone they knew.

So SE was around 3 times more likely to have been murdered by someone she knew, than a stranger. It is of course entirely possible she has been murdered by a stranger, but it is significantly less likely.

Why would you assume that 50% of unidentified murderers are known to the victims, when just 6% of identified murderers are known to the victims (based on your source data)?

Also does anybody know who we really know?

I see people on my morning commute, you smile, then its good morning how are you etc.

He could have spent his free time in that area and become infatuated with her. What I'm trying to get at is do we ever really "know" someone?

I'm surprised that people are shocked she may have got into his car willingly. If he was in uniform, that can be both very persuasive and very intimidating. Women are raised to be compliant, nice girls, who listen to authority - especially a man. Lots of women are afraid of the police, even the flash of a card would be enough to make me feel very uneasy.

Not only that, but fear causes us to make decisions we might not have done. And that to me is totally understandable. Who knows what he said or did to intimidate or persuade.

Exactly. When you are scared its perfectly natural to be compliant, this is what these kind of offenders exploit. Obviously if she knew how things would end there is probably a lot of things she would have done differently. But she didn't know, she was likely terrified and just wanted it to be over and I get the feeling from the phone being switched off that things happened quickly.

In the original thread 1 or 2. We highlighted that it could be two people One driver and one on foot. Could this still be a possibility? Could the POI have had another person with them to restrain in car? I find it eerie to think if the only way they got their lead was through a bus cctv. What if that bus wasn't there? If you look on other streets there are so many more cameras i.e A24. With POI links to Ukraine who knows where this trail of horrors can be. POI is also a flight risk hence the use of the term 'complex'. More cameras should be put in place, more incentives for drivers to have dash cam video because most don't. Even if bigtech install and manage the storage of videos. There are too many incidents happening and who knows how many unreported. JMO IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892