Unedited Police Interrogation Videos of Jodi

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Video#6 @ 25:50 Jodi pulling out the stops to get her camera back.
Hmmm ....I watched this several times because something seemed so off about Jodi's actions. Weeping about newlywed's pix & her sister & brother all concerned for others & then after a few minutes she turns it off like a toggle switch. Cold again. Oblivious to the pain of others...wait I see it!!! It was fake! conning, lying,.....oh & she is so good!! Scary.

My two cents: Jodi tried 3 times (unsuccessfully) to manipulate Detective Blaney into giving her access to her personal camera & external hard drive...( in order to, imho, wipe out possible residual evidence of her guilt)

Ok, backing up, in a previous video (5) Jodi was shown the nasty pictures from TA's camera. She now knows photos can be restored even if deleted or put through a washing machine cycle and is thinking she darn well better find some way to get a look at her own camera & hard drive before LE gets it.

VIDEO#6 beginning @ 25:50, big red flag when Jodi says "...my concern is other people..." (Yeah...and I don't use Q-Tips to clean my ears!)

First try, she sobs to the detective, explaining she takes pride in her photography work & now newlyweds Bryan & Katy, who really deserve to have the wedding photos she shot last week won't have anything... "Now, I won't get a chance to edit them, "etc. Sobbing, "that's the only thing they have to remember the day." Hint. Hint. Gimme my camera.

She didn't give a flying flapjack about the newlyweds' pics...concern for others is all out of character from what I've seen of Jodi Arias. She wanted her camera long enough to remove its card.

Gee, the detective doesn't get the hint. She says the couple will get their pix, but not for some time. Jodie goes to plan B.

She gets all (fake) concerned for her sister, who is away from home, & her mom....jodi's external drive has really awesome photos of the two sisters & gee it would mean so much if they could be accessed so her mom (she's good to her mom dontcha know) could send them to the sister. Hint. ....ploy, trick, ruse; Jodi wanted to get her hands on that external drive.

Third & finally, Jodi tells of the great photo shoot she had with her little brother last week. And now her poor sister, Angela, won't get to see any of these "family treasures." It's only for "them." Hint. Hint.

Detective Blaney doesn't buy it. Like magic, Jodi reverts to her stoney face (except to ask about her journals) as Blaney once again tries to elicit sympathy for TA's family.
Yes, this is a scary lady.

Have her own cameras or memory sticks had a part to play in this trial?

Originally Posted by TexMex
Lady Detective tries very nicely to get Jodi to "take control" and confess. To get this off her chest, to give her family and Travis's family some sort of explanation and help Jodi come to grips with this spiritually.

Jodi's response?

"Where's my camera?"

"I had $240 cash when arrested.can you put that in my commissary? I need some shampoo"."

No kidding. She's already institutionalized after one day! I guess all Antisocial Personality disordered people are the same--they are consummate criminal minds before even seeing a jail cell.

Yep, Lieb & TexMex, always & forever, it's All About Me. She's always looking out for her only and main "client" -- herself. Classic ASPD -- self above all.

She's a walking ASPD clinic, IMO.

"On video 9, 12:10, JA is asked about whether or not TA knew she was coming. All she can say is he asked her to and she said she wasn't. Then the Det asked if TA was surprised she came. She never answers.

That solidifies to me that TA did not know she was coming. She is a liar of major proportions and that questions was an easy yes, even for her. Not being able to lie, means she hasn't thought it thru enough to know if it is to her benefit at that time."

Agree! And, I just noticed in video 13, a little past the 3 min mark, he asks why she went and JA, after lots of pausing throughout, says "I'm just starting to remember that week, and the week prior, and the Friday prior had a lot to do with it."

I wonder what happened on the Friday prior to June 4th? I checked a calendar and the Friday prior was May 30th.

Correct my dates, but didn't she and Travis have the bad emails May 26th and the gun was stolen may 28th? Maybe one more bad talk with Travis on the 30th solidified it.

Finally done with the videos. She is one odd ball. Though I guess I'm an odd ball, too since I paid so much attention to her odd ways.

I was quite struck by her various ploys to get her hand on those after pics. I had an overwhelming sense that she was looking for something very specific.
IMO.

Probably looking for a picture of her face and her hand with a knife going into Travis' body. Remember, I think they said they didn't recover all the pictures. She might have seen some that they don't have before she deleted them all.

In video 14, where she starts the 2 intruder story (riiiight), she mentions her purse and how they got her address from her registration in her purse....this makes me think she had her purse in the bathroom and that's where she kept the gun and knife.

About that, she says the dumbest thing. She says she left her purse and backpack. She thinks the ninjas stole them to make it look like a robbery.

BUT she said before that, they were threatening her not to reveal what happened there. So why would they then steal HER stuff, so the police will be led to question her? Why wouldn't they steal Travis' stuff?

What the heck was in that backpack? Why did she have to mention that it was "stolen?"

To me, it also indicates she did the robbery at her grandparents' house, because she obviously thinks that crooks steal meaningless things. like VCR's and backpacks.

somebody posted earlier that she may have gotten Travis to let her in by lying to him with an apology and blah blah blah. I agree and I think she also may have told him she will bring all the stuff she was going to use to black mail him and promised to get rid of it all in his presence. In video 14, she starts to go on about how after they woke up, at around 1 pm, they had sex twice, upstairs first and then in the office, and she babbles on about how while in the office she says he was looking at some pictures she had brought for him and they were trying to do something on his computer but it had a virus. I wonder if one of the picutres she brought was the one of him naked with the KY and because the comouter had a virus she loaded it onto his camera for him.....I don't know, I realize I am searching here...it's just that I cannot believe he would let her in for any other reason after all that went down a few weeks before, and I cannot believe he would agree to naked photo shoot knowing he had just recently accused her of being a sociopath and hurting him so bad

If he didn't trust her, it's a reach to think he'd trust that she brought the ONLY copies of stuff to him.

WTH?!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I had a very different gut reaction to this part of the interrogation. To me, this memory of hers represents a moment of their shared humanity. It doesn't last long, but I felt that it was the tip of a gigantic emotional iceberg.

Compare it to when she tells the story, during the 48 Hours interview, of Travis buying a burger meal for a homeless person. It's very different; on TV, she seemed in a wildly smiling psychotic state. But here--here I thought she may have been on the verge of seeing/realizing/feeling something important ... Something, of course, that she quickly shut down. Telling lies is the strongest impulse, it seems, and it just snuffs out anything in her that might be--I don't know--clean.

This has been a hotly discussed topic. There are many schools of thought on this point: 1. She was there and pretended to leave and snuck back in while he was in the shower and took pictures w/o his knowledge 2. He participated in the photo shoot 3. She used a weapon to coerce him to participate

Those 3 are just off the top of my head. I don't think we'll ever know the truth.

My version of "I don't think he would allow that...." is she was throwing doubt on the fact that it was she who took them. It's not possible that those pictures were taken with a wet and steamy shower door between them. Travis charged her and I think he would have figured a sooner time to charge her if she had the weapon out for the whole 8 minutes. I believe he participated.

I'm not sure I should be watching these before bed, JA is going to give me nightmares!! Absolutely chilling...and I can't look away!!!

A HUGE thank you to David Lohr! :rocker:

I fell asleep friday to these and had nightmares allllll night. Awful.

About that, she says the dumbest thing. She says she left her purse and backpack. She thinks the ninjas stole them to make it look like a robbery.

BUT she said before that, they were threatening her not to reveal what happened there. So why would they then steal HER stuff, so the police will be led to question her? Why wouldn't they steal Travis' stuff?

What the heck was in that backpack? Why did she have to mention that it was "stolen?"

To me, it also indicates she did the robbery at her grandparents' house, because she obviously thinks that crooks steal meaningless things. like VCR's and backpacks.

This contradicts one of her stories that she told 48 hours.
"I heard a really loud pop. And the next thing I remember, I was lying next to the bathtub and Travis was screaming," Arias said in a 2009 interview with "48 Hours." "At that point, I sort of was just trying to come around and kind of orientate myself to what was going on," Arias explained. "And I looked up and I just -- I saw two other individuals in the bathroom. And they were both coming toward us."

The intruders, whom she described as a man and women dressed in black, were armed with a knife and a gun. At one point, she said the man pointed the gun at her but she was miraculously spared.

"He pulled the trigger. And nothing happened with the gun. And so I just grabbed my purse, which was on the floor at that point, and I ran down the stairs and out of there and I left [Travis] there ... I pushed past him and -- and his gun. And I just didn't look back."

I'm sorry you went though such pain. My twenties were very similar--it seems like either I dated only psychos or I was the psycho in most of the relationships I had!

I met my husband when I was 29 & we married a year later. We've been together 12 years. When I first dated him, it was soooo different than the roller coaster I used to ride--screaming, fighting, crying. I think I was just ready to stop being crazy--it takes too much energy! :)

I agree that Jodi was homicidal due to jealousy. What woman who is having boundary-less sex with a man is going to be OK with him seriously dating another woman? Jodi was putting on an act--she cared very much who Travis was dating. She even tried to make him jealous of other men she told him she was dating. Jodi was playing a dangerous game of pretending to be OK with being a 'booty call'--the truth is that she was enraged that Travis didn't marry her.

I think we all try to do this to some degree--try to be the "perfect" mate to whomever you are falling in love with. Jodi was attempting to trap Travis with sex and freedom from commitment--the problem was that she wasn't OK with this inside.

I think Lisa Andrews is very, very lucky she was never hurt by Jodi. And also Mimi--I think Jodi could have taken out her anger on the women in Travis' life.

Good post, Beloved Mom! (beautiful name, btw!!) -- I quite agree -- if JA had remained at large after her horrible acts against TA, and if she had continued to (mistakenly) believe that TA was planning to marry Mimi, I think (as others on here do) that Mimi's life would have been in real danger.

Even though the marriage would have obviously been impossible, JA might have wanted to finish killing the still-living half of the monster that was possessing her every moment and thought: the Mimi/Travis love affair. The thing that actually never would have happened.

I do wonder if Mimi has had any thoughts on how lucky she is to be alive... And the same goes for poor Lisa as well. Like Mimi, I think Lisa was also very fine "marriage material" for TA, and he obviously did, too. It's all so sad, but we do have two survivors.

Yay, kaki. That was pretty funny.

And then Jodi goes full meltdown about her 'clients' wedding photos, and sob how she wanted to photoshop/edit them sob to make sure they were great sob but they were really good already (narcissist!) and how will those poor people get through life without the perfect Jodi wedding photos?

Shows more concern about these wedding photos than her dead friend Travis.

blech. that whole part with the female detective is dreadful.

Agreed, Chester! And JA seems to have no concern at all about her butt being in the sling that SuperJuan built.
icon10.gif

Here's where Jodi finally shifts and starts to acknowledge actually being there:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jolY7GrFj-8#t=1448s

Video 12 around 25:00 mark

Yes, indeed, minor, you found the Real Thang!!!

Her words there do essentially confirm it, and he is just as calm as if he were reading a bedtime story to a 2 y/o. He had been getting her confession s-l-o-w-l-y, in little dribs & drabs and I would think his heart rate would have been elevated, but there was no, "Eureka" (yes, that was intentional), or "Yippee," or "Gotcha, b*tch," etc., etc., but there is was!!!!

Plop, plop, fizz, fizz, oh what a relief it izzz!!!:rocker: ..
icon10.gif
.. :jail:

I didn't hear all of the tapes last night, but one thing stood was when Jodi answered about what time something happened and Jodi said she wasn't sure of the time, that it wasn't dark yet, it then said it was seven thirty eight. I mean down to the
minute. Who does that? Is it part of psychopathy? Or just Jodi and a particularity?

Maybe she meant 7:30 - 8, like 7:30-ish?

Something occured to me. Jodi bought a gun. Who was her next victim? Was she going to kill her family? A cover up for the murder of Travis? She told Det. Flores she was afraid for her family. Would she have said the intruders warned her?

"He pulled the trigger. And nothing happened with the gun. And so I just grabbed my purse, which was on the floor at that point, and I ran down the stairs and out of there and I left [Travis] there ... I pushed past him and -- and his gun. And I just didn't look back."

She's something else that one. WHO, when confronted by weapon wielding strangers, is going to be bothered grabbing their purse or anything else while fleeing the situation? Ain't gonna happen! :twocents:

Something occured to me. Jodi bought a gun. Who was her next victim? Was she going to kill her family? A cover up for the murder of Travis? She told Det. Flores she was afraid for her family. Would she have said the intruders warned her?

She said the imaginery intruders read her drivers' license and then knew where she lived. Meanwhile her drivers' license indicated a P.O. Box #, not a street address. :floorlaugh:

Maybe she was going to kill her family, she sure was loaded up with weapons.

She said the imaginery intruders read her drivers' license and then knew where she lived. Meanwhile her drivers' license indicated a P.O. Box #, not a street address. :floorlaugh:

Maybe she was going to kill her family, she sure was loaded up with weapons.

Ya think?
I do think someone was next.
Not sure who.

Ya think?
I do think someone was next.
Not sure who.

After she butchered Travis, do you know how many weapons she had?

The .25 she says she threw away in the desert. What of the knife or knives?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back