UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...phanie&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=safari
He tells me when I mess up, and helps correct me when I'm wrong.
ETA: additional comments

This reminds me of Kalifornia the relationship between Early (Brad Pitt) and Adele (Juliette Lewis). Co-dependent and extremely disturbing. She was abused and raped as a teen and he saved her and only beat her wrong she was bad.
If you haven't seen the movie, please do it reminds me of this couple.

omg

I was looking at that pic and didn't see his mouth until just now when I got closer to the screen. OMG that is the most awful picture I have ever seen. Do you think he was dead? OMG

this is too much

Oh God. I almost wish I hadn't done that.

There is something wrong with his right shoulder/arm/hand. That's not a natural position; his right shoulder is elevated and appears swollen.. and his hand. He's guarding; I think that *advertiser censored* may have broken his collarbone or dislocated his shoulder. You can see how swollen his left eye and brow is and the eye is open only a slit and appears sunken. That could be a fractured orbit, or just relative to the swelling surrounding the eye and forehead. And I don't know if it's just the quality of the image, but there appears to be something draining down from his left eye to just below his glasses, which aren't fitting properly over his eyes due to the swelling of his face and head. At this angle, it's hard to determine how badly his forehead and eye are swollen, but enough to significantly elevate his left brow.

I also notice is holding Ethan's left hand down against the controller with his thumb.

I'm shaking uncontrollably here. Seriously.
There is no way that Ethan is sitting there focusing on a video game! A child, or adult even, with those kind of injuries would be screaming in pain.
He is already brain damaged, or worse, in my opinion.

His injuries are the same or worse than a person would suffer after a head-on car collision.

That precious little boy is staring blankly at nothing, and Nathan is purposely holding the video game in front of Ethan's face so it will appear that Ethan is looking at the game.

In my opinion. Oh, my God.

We need one of our picture experts to get a picture of Ethan prior to this, with his head and body facing the same way, and do a side by side for us.

I'm doing it, but not very good at it.

Calliope, I agree about Ethan's nose - it's been flattened/broken. And his shoulder is dislocated or his broken. Definite difference in both nose and shoulder from prior to this.

The difference in his little mouth side by side is horrific.

:(

btw, just wanted to point out he is holding a game controller, not a hand held game, and I believe it's for a PS3 (xbox controllers are usually white unless you get different ones than what comes with the console itself). So Ethan would be looking at a TV screen if he was indeed playing the game.

Calliope, Irfanview is free and very easy to use to manipulate pictures. The + button will enlarge. Under Image, try Auto Correct, Sharpen, Negative. Undo any filter you apply with the button that has a curved roundish arrow pointing to the left.

http://irfanview.com/
I don't have enough space on my little Netbook/ mini laptop to take the download.

This is going to drive me crazy. I want to see what everyone else has seen full size.

Can anyone blow it up and bring it here, or e-mail it to me?

I have to see it for myself. I am also shaking.

I think that:

~ Ethan died, then...

~ they buried him, (still high from their binge, but coming down fast), then..

~ they spent time cleaning apartment of all evidence, then...

~ they took another day to sleep through some serious meth withdrawal, then...

Your time-line works - all seems very possible. The most absurd thinking comes from her explanation of how she took care of Nathan. Who in their right mind would become concerned about bleeding lips when the child is scalded, bleeding and vomiting? Wanting to wash his sheets at a time like this is beyond a thinking disorder, to me it represents the shutdown of her entire alarm system that signals danger and sets priorities - that shutdown could be the result of crystal meth. A break with reality, psychosis like, and that could be crystal meth. moo

Reported that Nate was being charged for damage to his cell the first night of arrest - that smacks of drugs/crystal meth., maybe adulterated with decon rat poison or something worse.

I also feel certain Ethan was dead before Mother's Day. As you suggested it could have been days before. Although the decomp order is not an odor one gets rid of and LE would know it in a heartbeat. The ME will have a better idea. Although, can't imagine any food in his gut that would indicate TOD - they are waiting for toxicology and that will help. This case is like a fictitious nightmare. moo

I hope with all my heart if crystal meth was consumed, LE shares it with the world - this case would make a great teaching tool for the war on meth. moo

I think we all need this right about now.

es00.jpg

ethan-7.jpg

ethanjoe1.jpg

es11.jpg

es66.jpg

es77.jpg

es88.jpg

es99.jpg

es111.jpg

Cropped and enlarged:

Edit- I edited the photo after reading the discussion about needing a better view, but I'm deleting it now that I see the happy photos posted above.

If anyone wants to see the edited one, here it is.

Usually, in cases, the facebook/my space sites are looked at right away by posters. Did anyone do that in this case?

Usually, in cases, the facebook/my space sites are looked at right away by posters. Did anyone do that in this case?

I'm not sure what you mean? Are you talking about the police?

Regarding that game pic, if it makes anyone feel better, I think he's making the "O" with his mouth and fist with his hand as a gesture about the game. I see my kids make the same moves all the time.

(Not to say his jaw doesn't look swollen. I just don't think the O or fist are from a broken arm or busted jaw.)

I think that:

~ Ethan died, then...

~ they buried him, (still high from their binge, but coming down fast), then..

~ they spent time cleaning apartment of all evidence, then...

~ they took another day to sleep through some serious meth withdrawal, then...

Your time-line works - all seems very possible. The most absurd thinking comes from her explanation of how she took care of Nathan. Who in their right mind would become concerned about bleeding lips when the child is scalded, bleeding and vomiting? Wanting to wash his sheets at a time like this is beyond a thinking disorder, to me it represents the shutdown of her entire alarm system that signals danger and sets priorities - that shutdown could be the result of crystal meth. A break with reality, psychosis like, and that could be crystal meth. moo
Reported that Nate was being charged for damage to his cell the first night of arrest - that smacks of drugs/crystal meth., maybe adulterated with decon rat poison or something worse.

I also feel certain Ethan was dead before Mother's Day. As you suggested it could have been days before. Although the decomp order is not an odor one gets rid of and LE would know it in a heartbeat. The ME will have a better idea. Although, can't imagine any food in his gut that would indicate TOD - they are waiting for toxicology and that will help. This case is like a fictitious nightmare. moo

I hope with all my heart if crystal meth was consumed, LE shares it with the world - this case would make a great teaching tool for the war on meth. moo

Thanks for explaining Eyes, very well said. I do have a question about meth, I haven't done the research yet, took a small break...Ethan just stole my heart and was having a really hard time with this...:(

When on meth, what is your rational state? Are you concious of your actions and decions? Did SS have the ablility to know right from wrong or that her son was in serious pain and danger? Silly question, but really would like to know. tia

Also, wanted to point out, Ethans tooth looks discolored, my little guy had that, sometimes it is an infection and clears up. Not sure about his tooth, but it looks the same.

Thanks for posting those sweet pictures Calliope. :)

Cropped and enlarged:

Edit- I edited the photo after reading the discussion about needing a better view, but I'm deleting it now that I see the happy photos posted above.

If anyone wants to see the edited one, here it is.

Aw muffet. I just felt the need to wash that image from my mind. I didn't mean to squelch any discussion about it. I'm sorry.

Thanks for explaining Eyes, very well said. I do have a question about meth, I haven't done the research yet, took a small break...Ethan just stole my heart and was having a really hard time with this...:(

When on meth, what is your rational state? Are you concious of your actions and decions? Did SS have the ablility to know right from wrong or that her son was in serious pain and danger? Silly question, but really would like to know. tia

Also, wanted to point out, Ethans tooth looks discolored, my little guy had that, sometimes it is an infection and clears up. Not sure about his tooth, but it looks the same.

Thanks for posting those sweet pictures Calliope. :)

His top left incisor looks discolored. He seemed like a pretty active, adventurous little boy. I imagine he fell and smacked his tooth and that's why it's darker. I'm not sure what that does to the permanent tooth coming up behind it, but I don't think they'd mess with a primary tooth if it was otherwise healthy.

Aw muffet. I just felt the need to wash that image from my mind. I didn't mean to squelch any discussion about it. I'm sorry.

I totally understand, though. :hug: I can only take this whole story in small doses. It's just too gutting. :(

I was able to enlarge it by simply hitting ctrl shift +

http://www.ksl.com/emedia/slc/2043/204317/20431755.jpg
Thank you, Calliope.

This is beyond comprehension. I just don't understand.

And what is the substance that looks to be dripping down Ethan's face, from his eye down his cheek?

And why are Nathan's pants unzipped.

There is no way FBI and LE would have released this pic themselves. If someone hadn't captured it from Facebook......

How much worse can the other pics even be? I feel almost like I'm in shock.
How could they do this to him? How could they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo