UT - Kouri Richins, 33, Author, wife, mom, charged in husband’s “unexpected” death last year, May 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually believe there could be something to this. Just think, she allegedly poisoned/ drugged him on multiple occasions .
Would she resort to doing something to one of their children next? I would put nothing past her.

On another note….. Does anyone have any idea what could have caused his extreme allergic reaction to the mysterious substance she put in his sandwich? After only one bite?
I think it’s important because it doesn’t sound like a typical drug.
What could she have used that caused him to go into anaphylactic shock like that? TIA
What a piece of work she is. Jmo
I had wondered about that myself, and what the son might be allergic to that they kept an Epi-Pen handy. Maybe he was/they were allergic to peanuts? That's nowhere near as common in adults as it is in children, but it does occur.

I had wondered about that myself, and what the son might be allergic to that they kept an Epi-Pen handy. Maybe he was/they were allergic to peanuts? That's nowhere near as common in adults as it is in children, but it does occur.
How about bee stings?

MR seems like he was poisoned in Greece, too. This would be 3 times.

BBM

‘There is a suggestion, though, that he had problems with his wife and that he may have even suggested that he thought she tried to poison him in the past.

“That’s accurate.,” Skordas said. “And in fact, he told some family members that if something ever happened to him, to check out her to make sure that she didn’t get away with something, he felt that she was trying to kill him. And in retrospect, he was appears to have been right.”

There are also allegations that she had a boyfriend the entire time the two were married.’

~snip

KR book hasn’t been pulled from this site yet. Good reviews. I may see if my local library has it as I’d be curious to skim through it. Moo

Wow, still following Jared Bridegan's murder and now this one. Damn, maybe the LDS church should be a little more accepting of divorce. This man suspected his wife was trying to kill him long before she did. JMO

One wishes Eric followed other LDS rules more strictly. Kouri put fentanyl into a mixed vodka drink, and Eric drank it. ((

BBM

‘There is a suggestion, though, that he had problems with his wife and that he may have even suggested that he thought she tried to poison him in the past.

“That’s accurate.,” Skordas said. “And in fact, he told some family members that if something ever happened to him, to check out her to make sure that she didn’t get away with something, he felt that she was trying to kill him. And in retrospect, he was appears to have been right.”

There are also allegations that she had a boyfriend the entire time the two were married.’

~snip
What the heck!

“39 years old, not any history of substance abuse, alcohol, drugs, never been charged with a crime, never had a family history of addiction, never had even an even as a minor possession of alcohol, nothing like that,” Skordas said. “He was very healthy. He took very good care of himself.”

I thought it was reported that he had a drug problem in high school? Where’d that come from!

That came from KR's report to police the night ER died. So take that with a huge grain of salt. IMO.
My god. Can’t imagine how much relief his family must feel knowing she’s finally arrested. I’d assume the police would have interviewed his family too and they would have steadfastly denied past drug use. Wonder if LE has been working this case the entire year.

In addition to killing Eric, she tried to destroy his reputation. And probably has a lot more tricks in her bag for her upcoming trial. Wouldn’t surprise me if she has been collecting stories and “evidence” just in case she ever was arrested.

BBM

~snip
It’s like she was living a double life. Some people, you never really know. Jekyll and Hyde. I‘m almost to the point of considering she set Eric up from day one, all for the money.

Not sure if this has been posted.
Video of her appearance at top of article.

by: Deena Manzanares
Posted: Apr 6, 2023 / 01:14 PM MDT
Updated: May 9, 2023 / 06:12 PM MDT
EDITOR’S NOTE: Kouri Richins appeared on Good Things Utah one month before she was arrested in connection with her husband’s murder. At the time of the airing, Good Things Utah and ABC4 had no way to be aware that she was a suspect in that murder. We are leaving this post up as part of our policy of being transparent. We have, however, removed links to purchase her product. To read a transcript of the interview in the context of recent events, click here.

What the heck!

“39 years old, not any history of substance abuse, alcohol, drugs, never been charged with a crime, never had a family history of addiction, never had even an even as a minor possession of alcohol, nothing like that,” Skordas said. “He was very healthy. He took very good care of himself.”

I thought it was reported that he had a drug problem in high school? Where’d that come from!
His killer.

It does sound like there were problems in the marriage for quite some time. Him suspecting (and being right) that she tried to poison him two times prior to finally murdering him, her having the audacity to go and change the insurance he had with his business partner, and then he feeling it was necessary and appropriate to make his sister the sole beneficiary of his life insurance paint a very clear picture.

I do wonder how life was in that house. I wonder if those poor kids ever catched on the toxicity of their relationship and how on edge their father must have been all the time. She spent at least 1800 whole dollars in fentanyl because her husband didn't want to sign on that stupid mansion that nobody wanted. Nobody normal spends $900 on fentanyl TWICE. How did the dealer not even raise a brow over it? It's Utah, not Los Angeles.

It's pretty obvious that the person who contacted Kouri with the dealer struck some sort of deal in order to not get into much trouble and that's why she ratted her out immediately after being brought in for questioning.

She was dumb from day one though, why would she tell LE right away that she was the one who made him the drink? Did she not realize that they would check what was in the drink? Did she not think they wouldn't snoop around to see where that insane amount of fentanyl came from? Come on lol.

Not sure if this has been posted.
Video of her appearance at top of article.

by: Deena Manzanares
Posted: Apr 6, 2023 / 01:14 PM MDT
Updated: May 9, 2023 / 06:12 PM MDT
EDITOR’S NOTE: Kouri Richins appeared on Good Things Utah one month before she was arrested in connection with her husband’s murder. At the time of the airing, Good Things Utah and ABC4 had no way to be aware that she was a suspect in that murder. We are leaving this post up as part of our policy of being transparent. We have, however, removed links to purchase her product. To read a transcript of the interview in the context of recent events, click here.
Thank you. More importantly, you can hear the host pronounce "Kouri" as
many here have speculated -- "Corey!"

It does sound like there were problems in the marriage for quite some time. Him suspecting (and being right) that she tried to poison him two times prior to finally murdering him, her having the audacity to go and change the insurance he had with his business partner, and then he feeling it was necessary and appropriate to make his sister the sole beneficiary of his life insurance paint a very clear picture.

I do wonder how life was in that house. I wonder if those poor kids ever catched on the toxicity of their relationship and how on edge their father must have been all the time. She spent at least 1800 whole dollars in fentanyl because her husband didn't want to sign on that stupid mansion that nobody wanted. Nobody normal spends $900 on fentanyl TWICE. How did the dealer not even raise a brow over it? It's Utah, not Los Angeles.

It's pretty obvious that the person who contacted Kouri with the dealer struck some sort of deal in order to not get into much trouble and that's why she ratted her out immediately after being brought in for questioning.

She was dumb from day one though, why would she tell LE right away that she was the one who made him the drink? Did she not realize that they would check what was in the drink? Did she not think they wouldn't snoop around to see where that insane amount of fentanyl came from? Come on lol.
Utah has big problems with opioids.

Utahns die each week from drug overdose; seven of which are a result of opioids; four due to prescription opioids, and two due to fentanyl specifically. Utah is particularly affected by prescription opioids, which are responsible for 38% of the unintentional and undetermined drug poisoning deaths in the state, although illicit opioids, specifically fentanyl, are increasing more rapidly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member