UT - Kouri Richins, 33, Author, wife, mom, charged in husband’s “unexpected” death last year, May 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM. I don't recall reading about the vacation in Greece.
The Greece event was in one of the first posted links on the date of arrest.

Do we really need another article posted? Yes, imo ;)

According to KCPW News, Richins had a sequel in the works, titled Mom, How Far Away is Heaven?
Cold, vile, evil woman.
We really need a 'hurl' emoji for our posts.
Ugh !
Imo.

O/T there is another book with same title Are You With Me?
Curious it got by… doesn’t that fall under infringement? Seems publisher would catch that.
Yes, but in the UK, a coming-of-age book from 2007, published by Simon & Schuster UK. Maybe being overseas and indie caused it to get under S&S's radar. MOO

He would have tasted that many pills as well. I wonder if he was taking supplements or something that could been tampered with.
I'm not a cocktail drinker any more, but a Moscow Mule is a taste explosion: like being kicked by a mule - very spicy from ginger, intensely cold and fizzy, deliciously sweet and sour, and with the kick of lots of vodka. It kind of knocks you out without hurting, you almost see stars, but want more....we also don't know how many he drank.

JMO

I had wondered about that myself, and what the son might be allergic to that they kept an Epi-Pen handy. Maybe he was/they were allergic to peanuts? That's nowhere near as common in adults as it is in children, but it does occur.
I read that some people get hives and breathing problems from fentanyl.
Below is a link for injected fentanyl, but I presume the side effects would be similar.

What side effects may I notice from receiving this medication?​

Side effects that you should report to your care team as soon as possible:

• Allergic reactions—skin rash, itching, hives, swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat
  • CNS depression—slow or shallow breathing, shortness of breath, feeling faint, dizziness, confusion, trouble staying awake
  • Low adrenal gland function—nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, unusual weakness or fatigue, dizziness
  • Low blood pressure—dizziness, feeling faint or lightheaded, blurry vision
  • Muscle stiffness
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your care team if they continue or are bothersome):

• Dizziness
  • Drowsiness
  • Nausea
  • Vomiting
This list may not describe all possible side effects. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.

Last edited:
Oh, I get it now...she wears outdoor jackets indoors? It makes it look like she just dropped in or is just about to leave. It is disconcerting, because no one else is wearing a coat. Definitely some psychology to that.

Not defending her but tv studios can be very cold. (They are often kept very cold to protect equipment that is used under high-heat lighting, etc. Or, at least that's how it was quite awhile ago. Not sure if things have improved through the years.) Anchors or regulars may know how to discreetly layer up or may just be used to it, whereas someone making a one-time appearance may not know. (Could also be tied to modesty being a female in a cold environment with only one layer on, iykwim.) MOO.

I'm not a cocktail drinker any more, but a Moscow Mule is a taste explosion: like being kicked by a mule - very spicy from ginger, intensely cold and fizzy, deliciously sweet and sour, and with the kick of lots of vodka. It kind of knocks you out without hurting, you almost see stars, but want more....we also don't know how many he drank.

JMO
well, really we don't know if he drank anything at all. Might just be more slandering/misdirection by her.

Do we really need another article posted? Yes, imo ;)

According to KCPW News, Richins had a sequel in the works, titled Mom, How Far Away is Heaven?
Looks like she'll have all the time in the world to work on her third book -- Horrible Mommy, How Far Away Is Prison?

I read that some people get hives and breathing problems from fentanyl.
Below is a link for injected fentanyl, but I presume the side effects would be similar.

What side effects may I notice from receiving this medication?​

Side effects that you should report to your care team as soon as possible:

• Allergic reactions—skin rash, itching, hives, swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat
  • CNS depression—slow or shallow breathing, shortness of breath, feeling faint, dizziness, confusion, trouble staying awake
  • Low adrenal gland function—nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, unusual weakness or fatigue, dizziness
  • Low blood pressure—dizziness, feeling faint or lightheaded, blurry vision
  • Muscle stiffness
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your care team if they continue or are bothersome):

• Dizziness
  • Drowsiness
  • Nausea
  • Vomiting
This list may not describe all possible side effects. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.

So that could have been what she could have put in the sandwich she gave him. What an evil witch.
I‘m curious to know who this boyfriend of hers is. Perhaps his name will come out in MSM at some point.

I'm trying to catch up. All your posts are of great help. Thank You.

Wow. I rarely make commentary about the aesthetics of anything or anyone, but that looks like some kind of suburban nighmare. Or something I would have made in The Sims because I don't know anything about architecture.

Husband of Utah grief book author Kouri Richins suspected she was trying to poison him — but stayed for kids’ sake​

The slain husband of Kouri Richins stayed with her, despite suspicions the accused wife-from-hell was trying to poison him, to spare their kids from growing up in a broken home.

Greg Skordas, a spokesperson for the late Eric Richins’s family, told the Post the devoted Utah dad left himself in a dangerous situation to keep his strained marriage going and do what was best for his three sons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper