Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #17 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@?mysterian?

I cut and pasted your post--bolded my response--hope this one comes out right :)

post: 15229250, member: 178399 You're right, there's a lot we don't know.

Re: a possible accomplice: So far, LE has only arrested/charged AA in this case. If someone else is possibly involved, we haven't heard about it. True--but they do keep saying the investigation has just begun, that there is much to do and they did keep it to themselves for two days that they found her remains. They are pretty darned good at keeping a lid on things :)

Re: a different vehicle: When LE executed the first search warrant at AA's house, they towed his vehicle, presumably to gather evidence/process it as part of their investigation, IIRC. ( For documentation purposes, this information was linked/discussed in previous threads.) If another vehicle is involved (on AA's part), we haven't heard about it. Also true. I do remember a picture though of LE looking in the trunk of the Corolla though as well. We also know there were at least two trips relating to this case--the trip to his house and the trip to the canyon. We have hardly a clue as to what was found inside the home or the car except for the gas can and ammo do we? Most of what we know of and which was shared with us was found outside the home and in the alley. Again, they are very good at keeping a lid on things.

Like other recent cases, LE seems to be withholding lots of information, IMO, which is not necessarily a bad idea. Especially in this case, AA could've been determined to be a flight risk and LE probably didn't want to tip him off that he was under investigation. Whether or not AA is smart enough to figure that out on his own is another story :). Agree here too. I don't have an alternative theory, again, just pointing out missing pieces. I don't think I have even given my theory in recent days since having additional information, other than to say I don't think she was injured severely at the park nor were they meeting for breakfast.

You did it!

LE has done an impressive job so far, IMO. They've released just enough information to keep the public updated about the case without presenting too much and possibly giving away important details or alerting AA that they were focusing on him. If AA goes to trial, I'm sure we'll be amazed at the amount of evidence/data LE has obtained.

As with other cases, the goal is the successful prosecution of anyone involved in committing this crime. If that means withholding information until the trial(s), that's fine, IMO.

I'd like to read your theory when you're ready to post it.

ETA: of course, all this withholding of information doesn't satisfy my intense curiosity to know as much as I can about this case, but that's just selfish of me. ;)

Last edited:
I agree! What baffles me is - how did LE know or determine (i.e. - what did they find) so early on in the investigation that pointed to aggravated kidnapping?

Her bones, scalp and hair in a fire pit. Aggravated kidnapping is one that involves another felony. There were two other felonies. She was certainly detained against her will (zip ties and rope).

Well, that would be the SB/SD assumption. I think "connection" means a series of interactions rather than just one.

jmo

It's my understanding that what the Sugar Daddies are seeking is a playful relationship that seems "authentic" (even though they know it's not, exactly). They want to talk to the girl, see her as a girl, feel cool about themselves because they are older, wiser and have money. Same reasons why some men seek out younger affair partners in the real world, only online SD/SB relationships can be hidden pretty carefully.

These are erotic relationships and most of the Sugar Babies are webcam girls. The amount of sexually explicit talk and behavior can vary. It's the fantasy aspect that's so important to the Sugar Daddy and to the Sugar Babies in many cases too. Both sides want to "connect" around a playful, Father-Daughter-alike relationship.

Please excuse me for falling behind
Any thoughts as to the possibility that the head trauma could have occurred post mortem ?

Medical examiners can tell whether a wound was pre or post mortem (in most cases). The minute vessels inside the skull will show evidence of bleeding (or not, if it's post mortem). I suppose if someone was bashed on the skull 30 seconds after their heart stopped beating, a mistake could be made, but it would be logical to conclude that their heart stopped beating during a violent attack.

The fragmentation of the skull in this case was post-mortem, IMO. (I teach forensic anthropology; I do not have an active consulting practice at this time, but I keep up in the field).

It's my understanding that what the Sugar Daddies are seeking is a playful relationship that seems "authentic" (even though they know it's not, exactly). They want to talk to the girl, see her as a girl, feel cool about themselves because they are older, wiser and have money. Same reasons why some men seek out younger affair partners in the real world, only online SD/SB relationships can be hidden pretty carefully.

These are erotic relationships and most of the Sugar Babies are webcam girls. The amount of sexually explicit talk and behavior can vary. It's the fantasy aspect that's so important to the Sugar Daddy and to the Sugar Babies in many cases too. Both sides want to "connect" around a playful, Father-Daughter-alike relationship.
Yes, we've been around and around the topic for several threads. The current discussion is about ML's specific phrase of "real connection" which some have indicated is a code in the SB/SD world.

jmo

Actually they didn’t call it the cause of death.
“It was determined by the Medical Examiner’s office that Lueck suffered blunt force trauma to the left side of her skull resulting in significant intracranial hemorrhaging, which would have been fatal. Preliminary determination shows the manner of death to be homicide.”
BBM

I have questions about this statement. I’m attempting to read between the lines and honestly thinking about whether he followed any ritual type murders or sacrifices he may have been exposed to in Nigeria, Youruba culture. I have read about body parts being offered as sacrifices and such and I’m just curious about this part.

1. The “would have” - why does it say would have? Aren’t they able to tell in the brain if there was hemorrhaging? Should we assume her brain was inside her skull?

2. The death by homocide. They aren’t necessarily saying the blow to head was the cause of death, correct? Would they NOT be telling another potential cause of death or possibly are forensics not complete in order to know for sure?

The only theory I can come up with is AA owed her for her “time” she spent online with him. She just got back from her grandmothers funeral and had a lot going on once she got back. She may have needed the money right away and the only way he’d pay her is if she met him in person. So maybe that’s why she met him at an ungodly hour. I don’t think she would have met him unless she absolutely needed to. My opinion of course.

Yes, and interesting, but unconfirmed. Maybe now that Ms. Fashakin has let that cat out of the bag, the media will pry into it. MOO
Trying to catch, so many cases! Here’s hoping the media does investigate this angle. (Come on MSM.)

(we all know having a GF/SO makes him incapable of cheating, or worse, killing another female. Right? -said with obvious sarcasm)
:::Cough Dennis Rader. Chris Watts. Ted Buddy. Cough :::

Actually they didn’t call it the cause of death.

No, because something else could have caused her death. What they do say is that the wound have been fatal (presumably if untreated...certainly people have survived with brain injuries with wounds that sound worse than hers, but no one is going to survive a 5 cm hole in their head without immediate medical treatment).

There could have been simultaneous injuries to other parts of her body, prior injuries etc.

But the head wound was a fatal wound (if she didn't die of something else before she died of that head wound). Given what the perp did to destroy evidence, actual cause of death may never be known.

The only theory I can come up with is AA owed her for her “time” she spent online with him. She just got back from her grandmothers funeral and had a lot going on once she got back. She may have needed the money right away and the only way he’d pay her is if she met him in person. So maybe that’s why she met him at an ungodly hour. I don’t think she would have met him unless she absolutely needed to. My opinion of course.
Seems to me if that were the case, they'd use Venmo. He did for everything else.

Yes, the cause of death is homicide but they said the head injury would have been fatal. Imo
The manner of death is homicide. The cause of death is how she died - in this case, blunt force trauma, IMO. If they didn't know her cause of death, they would have said her COD was by "undetermined means." MOO

Unless he didn’t have the money. That could have brought about quite an argument.

I think money is an issue that needs much investigation in this case. I think we're going to find that AA had many ways of getting money from people...and may have been increasingly desperate/indiscriminate/greedy. None of his main gambits (modeling, novel writing) were paying off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur