Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree and have thought the same. You don't want to betray your friend but you are also worried about her. Such a sticky situation of how long do I wait before throwing up the red flag? I guess, if I were ever in this situation, I'd rationalize my actions by hoping my friend would get over / forgive me for exposing her secrets, if found safely; however, if I withheld info from her parents or LE, that could be helpful, and she was found harmed or worse, I could never forgive myself for not speaking up sooner and expediting the search. Safety trumps secrets?!

BBM:

Absolutely.

Better to burn a bridge with a friend than to bury her.

Having said that, I honestly believe in this situation ML's friends have absolutely no idea where she is or who she's with right now.

JMO.

Is this post against WS rules ? You just outed a complete stranger with possibly nothing to do with this case, on this large forum.....This is getting ridiculous..........mooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I can pretty much confirm this is her account. She has paid people I know. And people who I know have paid her. So short of someone creating an account pretending to be her, I believe we can confidently say this is hers.

Yes, I definitely don’t get the sense they need the public’s help. Hopefully that’s a good sign that they are making more progress than we’re aware of.
I guess we will find out soon. They may have more information about the vehicle by now and may ask for tips about anyone seeing a car at certain locations based on video surveillance. The vehicle may have been spotted in several locations on camera after she was picked up. Imo

I’m not sure if this has been asked/mentioned yet.

Might she have eaten something at the airport? Would the airport food vendors/restaurants be open that late? What about bars in the airport? Would regulations allow for them to serve alcohol that late?

I can pretty much confirm this is her account. She has paid people I know. And people who I know have paid her. So short of someone creating an account pretending to be her, I believe we can confidently say this is hers.
Yeah, and that transaction happened before she disappeared and before this became national news.

So no one can be pretending to be her.

I have seen Venmo mentioned twice now. Would someone be kind to tell me what it that is? Thanks!
money exchange app like paypal - you deposit money from an account into venmo and they can send money request money etc. and transfer surplus to a venmo master card or back to a bank account. in the old days, we did this with cash ...

There are some precautions I wish she would take. I have girlfriends who go on dates and let me know where they are going, who they are seeing, and when they plan to be home. I never judge the situation, it's just a here's where I'll be, if something goes wrong at least somebody knows. I wish she would have done this. Friends in her circles (myself included) would not judge who she was going out with. We just want to preserve her safety. I wish she would have told somebody who/what/where/when so at least one person knew. But I don't recall a time where she has ever taken that precaution so it wouldn't make sense for her to start now. If she did I'm sure that person would have come forward.

I think some people are just more trusting and less cynical. I am probably overly cautious. If I see anything remotely strange I snap pictures with my phone. You guys may not believe how many photos of license plates I have on my phone because someone was acting strange. :p My sister did online dating in her 40s and would meet fellows at their apartments having never met them in person. I was shocked. I would tell her to text a picture of the house included house number before entering, make sure to touch the door jam with her full hands to ensure as many finger prints as possible and when the person was not looking to pull out a few strands of her hair and leave it tucked in the sofa, in the kitchen, every where. I will bet she never did any of this because in her eyes I am paranoid. I definitely never received any house pictures.

It is sad we have to be so cautious but we do. It is the way of the world and we need to keep ourselves and each other safe.

Prayers that something good comes out of today's press conference.

Also, for folks on the dating scene please feel free to use any of my suggestions above when dating. In fact, I insist.

sorry it's really hard to keep up with everything -- could someone let me know the hashtags she used on instagram that appear reckless?

But is posting this "info" against WS rules ?......... People broke the posting rules all last night long......These people "guilty or innocent" are gonna get sleuthed and harassed....moo

Part-time because it's summer school, I think.

As I understand it, summer school classes can still be full time if one is taking a “full load”. There are a specific amount of “hours” one has to take which determines whether or not they are classified as full time or part time. At least this is how it was at my university waaaay back in the day. I’m sure the University’s website provides clarification of this somewhere. Iirc, anything over 6 hours would be full time in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela