Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #13 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree.

Videos + AirBNB (guests who might have unknowingly been on video) + legit IT job

Oh! And book sales! (j/k)

jmo
He may be tech savvy but must not have any common sense. Thank God for that! He had to know the text messages would lead directly to him. I'm surprised he didn't just "disappear" back to Nigeria after the burning.

Thank you for keeping up with the media thread - I'm slammed at work - interesting they are holding him for additional time. IMO that means they are lining up a whole slew of charges besides murder. What has this man been up to? I'm guessing a whole lot of badness JMO
Maybe LE found evidence of other crimes during their search of his property (other victims)? It would not surprise me either.

Sure they can counter. They can counter with evidence to the contrary. And the defendant would have to show evidence that she did OD, and I doubt he has any.
I know, right?
Also, I would call 911 if someone I knew (or didn't know, for that matter) O.D.'d...Not go burn their body in the backyard...

How are people finding AA on these fetish websites? I looked at bondage.com and am horrified. How do you look for him?

I cannot believe the words some use to describe this such as “torment” “brutal” “helpless” “mercy” all in reference to women. The images are gruesome. It’s no wonder we have crimes. They say it’s consensual, until it’s not. It only takes one sociopath like a BTK killer for things to go south.

I question how consensual some of it is. I suspect some of these people are involved in psychologically abusive relationships and only go along to please their partners. JMO

If AA was active in these groups, its safe to assume his activities were definitely abusive towards others. Not fun and games for him or for the person he was victimizing. It's such a mess of blurry lines. JMO

Yeah, the neighborhood definitely helped him blend in with a large immigrant population. Things that would be reported in most areas, like bonfires in the backyard, wouldn't solicit a police call in Rose Park.

My husband and I were discussing the lack of response to the bonfire. The first thing he said was , "no body in that area is calling the popo".

And looks are deceiving. There are many many tidy and cute areas in the neighborhoods I discussed. You would have no clue of the problems. I had many when I lived there. My daughter was in the back seat of a car that had the window shot out.

That said. The schools seemed good. The international Park is cool. The rec center us awesome.

Just jumping off your post.
If he was making an average of $50,000 a year, its not a huge stretch that he could afford a mortgage on a $250,000 house. He also had some income from the Airbnb. He was driving a Kia. I haven’t seen any indication of extravagant spending. I’ve seen perps hire lawyers at the beginning even though they can’t afford them long-term, as in a murder trial. IMO
He’s made a lot of improvements on the house in the last two years, including adding things that are a bit extravagant, like a large fish tank. Plus he told the contractor that money wasn’t an issue in regards to building his secret room. And the fact that he went from homeless/evicted from an apartment with two roommates to buying a house in a short time period.

He’s made a lot of improvements on the house in the last two years, including adding things that are a bit extravagant, like a large fish tank. Plus he told the contractor that money wasn’t an issue in regards to building his secret room. And the fact that he went from homeless/evicted from an apartment with two roommates to buying a house in a short time period.
Upthread it was mentioned he had an insurance payment (from plumbing problem, iirc).

Wonder if there was an insurance payment for anything else - car accident, for example?

jmo

I hope they brought in one of those dogs that can smell electronics. there could be flash drives, hard drives, hidden dvrs, who knows, but being into tech I would think he easily could have kept files on previous activities and victims. his hidden room wish to me says he might already have a hidden spot for smaller items.

Still behind lol, too much going on. For those mentioning possible criminal connections/networks/unsolved cases, is this all 100% speculation or is there some truth behind it?
I know that LE mentioned "nexus" in relation to KL and AA's communication, but what does that mean to you all?
I'd imagine they might be looking through the camera footage at the Air BnB, especially if anyone under-aged stayed there.

I think once a lengthy investigation is done on AA many more things will be revealed about him. Who he really is, and what all he has done since coming here.

I think his entire history since arriving has been a sham done for 'appearance sake only' and not what he truly has been the entire time.

As the layers of the onion are peeled away one layer at the time what is going to be learned about AA will be shocking that he went undetected for so long.

When AA was first arrested I said then I hope LE investigates all of his movements following every place he has ever been. Imo, the police will do so.

I wouldn't be shocked at all to learn there are more rape victims out there, and possibly even unsolved murders in the areas he was known to be in at the time. Imo, he didnt just become a diabolical sadist murderer at the age he is now.

I know LE will ask a judge for a SW to obtain his DNA profile. Imo when its obtained they will immediately put AAs profile into CODIS to see if it matches any DNA found involving any other crime victim that are unsolved.

I think the can of worms have just been opened, and more, and more will be revealed.

For years Jesse Mathews went undetected due to his DNA profile not being in any data bank. But once LE obtained it when he murdered Hannah Graham it also linked him to Morgan's murder as well, and an attempted murder, and brutal rape of another one of his victims.

What all is to be known about AA has just begun, and I think the end result is going to be horrifying as to what all he has done before he was arrested for murdering KL.

I think many more innocent lives have been saved now that he has been arrested, and taken out of society.

Jmhoo

I think if a person is not concerned about being legal that there are a lot of ways to come up with cash flow. he killed so I have no reason to think legal was of any consideration to him.

I would guess $50,000 minimum to add this secret room on.

I think once a lengthy investigation is done on AA many more things will be revealed about him. Who he really is, and what all he has done since coming here.

I think his entire history since arriving has been a sham done for 'appearance sake only' and not what he truly has been the entire time.

As the layers of the onion are peeled away one layer at the time what is going to be learned about AA will be shocking that he went undetected for so long.

When AA was first arrested I said then I hope LE investigates all of his movements following every place he has ever been. Imo, the police will do so.

I wouldn't be shocked at all to learn there are more rape victims out there, and possibly even unsolved murders in the areas he was known to be in at the time. Imo, he didnt just become a diabolical sadist murderer at the age he is now.

I know LE will ask a judge for a SW to obtain his DNA profile. Imo when its obtained they will immediately put AAs profile into CODIS to see if it matches any DNA found involving any other crime victim that are unsolved.

I think the can of worms have just been opened, and more, and more will be revealed.

For years Jesse Mathews went undetected due to his DNA profile not being in any data bank. But once LE obtained it when he murdered Hannah Graham it also linked him to Morgan's murder as well, and an attempted murder, and brutal rape of another one of his victims.

What all is to be known about AA has just begun, and I think the end result is going to be horrifying as to what all he has done before he was arrested for murdering KL.

I think many more innocent lives have been saved now that he has been arrested, and taken out of society.

Jmhoo

Great post and I agree with you.

Upthread it was mentioned he had an insurance payment (from plumbing problem, iirc).

Wonder if there was an insurance payment for anything else - car accident, for example?

jmo
Jumping off your post. He did have the one job through the talent agency where he had a key role in the Army promotional video. Anyone know how much an actor would get paid for something like that? I doubt it would be enough for a down payment on a house.

Jumping off your post. He did have the one job through the talent agency where he had a key role in the Army promotional video. Anyone know how much an actor would get paid for something like that? I doubt it would be enough for a down payment on a house.
Depending on how big the promo spot was, maybe 5k?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman