License Status Active
Status Change Reason License Issuance
Original Issue Date 11/12/2008
Expiration Date 09/30/2010
Disciplinary Action None
Phone 8019946751/CELL
Company Name JOSH POWELL

I don't have time to see if this was already posted, sorry if it is a repeat:

SALT LAKE CITY - A friend is speaking out in support of Josh Powell, the man police consider the sole person of interest in the disappearance of his wife nearly two weeks ago.

Wayne Hamberg of Salt Lake City said Josh and Susan Powell had problems like any other couple, but he never saw any signs of domestic violence or serious issues.

He said the media shouldn't convict Josh Powell, and he disagrees that his friend has been evasive in television interviews.

...snip

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34492950/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

Someone mentioned that the friend is speaking out and sympathetic because he may be the same type of selfish, narcissistic aZZ. I think I agree. I cannot stand these types who jump to the defense in such outrageous ways, of such obviously guilty parties. I hope the public reads this Wayne character the riot act. "Oh, everyone is so mean to Josh! Poor guy! Don't try him in the media! he's not evasive! I mean, he may be guilty, but if he is, I'm sure he had a good reason to off his wife and make his kids motherless!" Really jackazz? Okay, whatever.

I didn't know if anyone has brought this up here:

On March 20, 2006, Utah House Bill 102, also known as "Lori's Law," was signed into law. It increases the minimum penalty for a person convicted of first degree murder in Utah to fifteen years to life.

15 years. Such a pittance for a life taken away.

His smarmy face just smirking away like butter wouldn't melt in his mouth. Icky.

You can't be a felon and a realtor at the same time so Joshy boy had better be figuring out how to collect trash along the highways and how to make license plates cause a big career in selling houses has gone bye bye.

"He said the only thing keeping him going right now was his two boys. He's latched on to them as his sole mental support because even some of his own family members have turned on him now."

Ugh--this turns my stomach. The LAST thing these bewildered little boys need right now is their dad sniveling and slobbering all over them. They are HIS support? Shouldn't it be the other way around?

I am so worried about these little boys. :( Hopefully somebody who is a mandatory reporter will see how off and unstable Josh is acting. If we are to believe this People article, he is barely able to take care of himself. Are there any officials looking out for these little boys? Where are the child welfare advocates?

ETA sorry this is my first post, I've been following this case since the beginning but couldn't hold back anymore about these sweet little guys who must be crying for their mommy all the time. :cry: I have little ones and I just can't imagine.

Again, these are NOT Josh's Open Houses. Please pull up the listing you are looking at and read it...

Yes I understand!! I post that before I seem your post.

so carry on..it still interesting that the web site is up. JMO

"He said the only thing keeping him going right now was his two boys. He's latched on to them as his sole mental support because even some of his own family members have turned on him now."

Ugh--this turns my stomach. The LAST thing these bewildered little boys need right now is their dad sniveling and slobbering all over them. They are HIS support? Shouldn't it be the other way around?

I am so worried about these little boys. :( Hopefully somebody who is a mandatory reporter will see how off and unstable Josh is acting. If we are to believe this People article, he is barely able to take care of himself. Are there any officials looking out for these little boys? Where are the child welfare advocates?

ETA sorry this is my first post, I've been following this case since the beginning but couldn't hold back anymore about these sweet little guys who must be crying for their mommy all the time. :cry: I have little ones and I just can't imagine.

WELCOME SILVER BELLS. Your post expresses the real concern...those two little boys may be in danger if they're allowed to be around Josh at this time. Josh may be very unbalanced. At the very least, Josh is in no condition to be around his sons. I hope this is not being allowed. He is a POI, the only one at this point.

JMO, I just want to convey how non-judgemental the family and friends have been. Please don't think I am knocking the family or friends for not pointing the finger at Josh immediately. They are all good people. I just think it must have something to do with their religious beliefs, but everyone hesitates to come out and say anything too judgemental. Geraldo was trying to drag it out of them, trying to point out how strange Josh's story is, and how weird he comes across as a grieving husband. I guess those close to Susan don't want to believe she may be gone at his hands. I hope there's a break in this case soon.

WELCOME SILVER BELLS. Your post expresses the real concern...those two little boys may be in danger if they're allowed to be around Josh at this time. Josh may be very unbalanced. At the very least, Josh is in no condition to be around his sons. I hope this is not being allowed. He is a POI, the only one at this point.

JMO, I just want to convey how non-judgemental the family and friends have been. Please don't think I am knocking the family or friends for not pointing the finger at Josh immediately. They are all good people. I just think it must have something to do with their religious beliefs, but everyone hesitates to come out and say anything too judgemental. Geraldo was trying to drag it out of them, trying to point out how strange Josh's story is, and how weird he comes across as a grieving husband. I guess those close to Susan don't want to believe she may be gone at his hands. I hope there's a break in this case soon.

I noticed that too and agree. Geraldo tried so hard to drag it out of the parents and it seemed they just would not say anything against Josh. Geraldo did everything but spelled it out to them. The father, especially, appeared to me to want to say only kind things. He didn't want to believe anything different. Did anyone hear Geraldo say 'how was Susan' and the family quickly corrected him and said do you mean 'how is Susan'.....they didn't like the past tense question. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme