UT -Susan Powell, 28, West Valley City, 6 Dec 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correcting what I said above....Geraldo said "what was Susan like" and the family said do you mean "what is Susan like".........(trying to wake up from a long night)

After going to this website, click on the 'ABOUT' section on the top bar. Then click on the 'ABOUT JOSH', and you will find the following...

"Throughout his college years, Josh received some of the highest honors available, including Phi Theta Kappa, Magna *advertiser censored* Laude, and repeated placement on the President's List".

It also states that some of his 'social' outlets were public speaking (lol!), campus politics, drama productions, and writing for the campus newspaper (he probably once ran a classified ad).

Elsewhere on his website, he claims to have "12 years in the real estate industry".

~ I just can't help but wonder if any of these claims are true. This guy is so full of himself.

There is one statement on the website I know for a fact to be a lie... it's where he claims 'Honesty' and 'Integrity'.

I wonder if he realized that the very title of his website violates the National Association of Realtors' rules and guidelines.

For one thing, the word 'Realtor' must always be capitalized.

For another, it is prohibited to be used in the manner in which he is using it. He could have his website as joshpowellrealestate.com, or just joshpowell.com, but the National Association of Realtor's have very strict rules in regards to the use of the word 'Realtor', and he is flat out violating them.

Jerk.

It also states that some of his 'social' outlets were public speaking (lol!), campus politics, drama productions, and writing for the campus newspaper (he probably once ran a classified ad).

Quote above Underlined by me and respectfully shortened for space.

Makes me think that's where he learned to snivel on cue?

I read fran's synopsis of the facts and have come to the conclusion: the husband did it. I don't see how anyone can speculate anything different. The hinky meter is off the scale on this one.

Forensic Astrology chart posted on Josh Powell.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4586056&postcount=368"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4586056&postcount=368[/ame]

in regards to susans family not publicly slamming jp on heraldo, i think that to do so in their minds would be sealing susans fate and they are not ready to accept that she is gone, it is not because they favor him in any way. moo :twocents:

More on Forensic Astrology Forum.. Susan and Josh Powell by Tuba.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4586222&postcount=370"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4586222&postcount=370[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4586056&postcount=368"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only[/ame]

This astro chart xplains JP 'personality' and problems with his coldness to women

I wonder though if all newer rentals have them. I think the insurance companies that cover them would insist on it.

To our surprise we rented a car in Seattle and it broke down, we had no idea that it had a hidden on star thing.
We called the rental and they knew exactly where we were to send help!
Hope JP rental had this and that when LE had the van, they put one in already.

To our surprise we rented a car in Seattle and it broke down, we had no idea that it had a hidden on star thing.
We called the rental and they knew exactly where we were to send help!
Hope JP rental had this and that when LE had the van, they put one in already.

Hopefully there was a GPS tracking system on the rental car.....and hopefully they put one on the van, too!! I remember when they did that to Scott Peterson. So many parallels in the two cases....

Oh wow.....this is a great article...or at least I think so <grin> cause this is exactly what I have said from day one....I also feel that (like so many of these other sad cases) Josh flipped when Susan told him it was "over"

I keep pointing out that Josh was due to start a new job the very next day....and I PERSONALLY think that either 1) Susan told him "fine, now you have a job we can split up and you can support yourself" OR 2) Josh balked at starting the job, didn't want to go back to work, and Susan said "I've had enough of supporting you"

I think he flipped out and killed her....and after that?? I don't know the details but he probably was caught off guard when the cops had broken in and seen the "wet spot", the fans...and we now know they do have a carpet cleaning machine.....very incriminating IMHO

I agree that the "blue cap" interview is very telling

let's hope they wind this up and get those boys away from this creep soon soon soon

FRAN ARE YOU ADDING TO LIST???
Can you add Tim Peterson interview, the blue cap odd ways, sister Jennifer 'ODD',
Susan's parents bought and paid monthly for her cell phone to contact them if things got worse, her diary (journal) stating many threats from Josh, JP leaving for 24 hours after he rented a car, LE had van for 3 days???

Thanks!!!!

Thanks to everyone for helping me understand the Real Estate Laws in Utah.

I think the web site is very interesting. I really hope that rental car had a GPS.

I would think they do have the miles logged.

What's the weather like in Utah area????
Temp?
I see where searches are impossible in 1 article

"He said the only thing keeping him going right now was his two boys. He's latched on to them as his sole mental support because even some of his own family members have turned on him now."

Ugh--this turns my stomach. The LAST thing these bewildered little boys need right now is their dad sniveling and slobbering all over them. They are HIS support? Shouldn't it be the other way around?

I am so worried about these little boys. :( Hopefully somebody who is a mandatory reporter will see how off and unstable Josh is acting. If we are to believe this People article, he is barely able to take care of himself. Are there any officials looking out for these little boys? Where are the child welfare advocates?

ETA sorry this is my first post, I've been following this case since the beginning but couldn't hold back anymore about these sweet little guys who must be crying for their mommy all the time. :cry: I have little ones and I just can't imagine.

Welcome Silver--am new too, Yes I have noticed on a couple news clip where Josh is holding his son in his arms. It appeared he was using the boy as a human shield against reporters. (digusting) No doubt the boy has to be wondering "why are these people asking all these questions about Mommy?"

Thanks everyone for all the great posts these last couple of days with little new news. Have noticed that LE has not asked for further questioning of Josh--I think they are POd since his no show. Now will keep everything close to the vest until the time comes. I have no doubt they will be making an arrest in this case.

Question for anyone who may know: Do cell phones ping even if they are turned off?

Welcome Silver--am new too, Yes I have noticed on a couple news clip where Josh is holding his son in his arms. It appeared he was using the boy as a human shield against reporters. (digusting) No doubt the boy has to be wondering "why are these people asking all these questions about Mommy?"

Thanks everyone for all the great posts these last couple of days with little new news. Have noticed that LE has not asked for further questioning of Josh--I think they are POd since his no show. Now will keep everything close to the vest until the time comes. I have no doubt they will be making an arrest in this case.

Question for anyone who may know? Do cell phones ping even if they are turned off?

And we've seen on an interview that he said he hasn't told his boys anything. WTH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro