Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And look at this charge from Madison Co. in 2008:

TAYLOR, RANDY A 04/15/2008 01:00 PM POSSES/OPER UNAPP/ALTER EQUIP

§ 46.2-1002. Illegal possession or sale of certain unapproved equipment.

It shall be unlawful for any person to possess with intent to sell or offer for sale, either separately or as a part of the equipment of a motor vehicle, or to use or have as equipment on a motor vehicle operated on a highway any lighting device, warning device, signal device, safety glass, or other equipment for which approval is required by any provision of this chapter or any part or parts tending to change or alter the operation of such device, glass, or other equipment unless of a type that has been submitted to and approved by the Superintendent or meets or exceeds the standards and specifications of the Society of Automotive Engineers, the American National Standards Institute, Incorporated or the federal Department of Transportation.

his DUI and firearm by felon charges were dismissed r/t the gps incident (article upstream)

The nbc29.com story said he "made a purchase" on Saturday night, but I'm willing to bet what he purchased is "sensitive" information.

I saw he purchased two videos. It's here in this thread somewhere.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

I don't believe that LE feels like he got in her car at the gas station. There are reports that she was engaged with someone at the pumps, and there are reports that he is on camera following her out in his vehicle. He either wooed her back to his place somehow (which is doubtful) or he used the 29 stalker's MO of convincing her that her car was having issues (which is more likely). I feel like he probably told her at the pumps that he followed her in and that her car was sparking underneath or something to that effect. He likely told her that he would follow her out to make sure he wasn't just seeing things, and that he would flash her if it looked bad. He then flashes her, pulls around and motions her to follow him back to his place. Bad stuff ensues.

Also, if they don't get the evidence to pin a murder charge or twelve on him, he will more than likely get bail. A bail hearing is one of the first things his new lawyer will petition for, and I expect it will be soon.

Well, if he is released on bail, guaranteed he will be under 24 hour surveillance (like Travis Forbes).

<sick f^&*----what the hell did you do with her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:stormingmad: >

stepping away, putting myself in timeout for a while.

I saw he purchased two videos. It's here in this thread somewhere.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

Dang, these videos could be indicative of her location. Serious. Glad the FBI has this info.
<edit: unfortunately this doesnt seem to have produced any results yet as to Alexis' location.>

Well, if he is released on bail, guaranteed he will be under 24 hour surveillance.

Hopefully no judge in their right mind will release him on bond -- he's too much of a flight risk IMO.

And look at this charge from Madison Co. in 2008:

TAYLOR, RANDY A 04/15/2008 01:00 PM POSSES/OPER UNAPP/ALTER EQUIP

§ 46.2-1002. Illegal possession or sale of certain unapproved equipment.

It shall be unlawful for any person to possess with intent to sell or offer for sale, either separately or as a part of the equipment of a motor vehicle, or to use or have as equipment on a motor vehicle operated on a highway any lighting device, warning device, signal device, safety glass, or other equipment for which approval is required by any provision of this chapter or any part or parts tending to change or alter the operation of such device, glass, or other equipment unless of a type that has been submitted to and approved by the Superintendent or meets or exceeds the standards and specifications of the Society of Automotive Engineers, the American National Standards Institute, Incorporated or the federal Department of Transportation.

Hummm... illegal equipment. One wonders what such a person might use illegal equipment for

I haven't found drug charges (or I haven't been paying attention) -- do you recall the county they were in?

MJ possession was one of the charges that he claimed the police framed him for during the SC investigation of him.

Hummm... illegal equipment. One wonders what such a person might use illegal equipment for

He also had a charge for improper tint SO it's possible they just totally overcharged him for the one thing -- the improper tint.

Question: in the other cases that RAT is possibly tied to, was there ever an occasion that we know of that the victim was being held confined for a while?

So, he was there BEFORE Alexis was at the gas station???

If he was there earlier in the day, then I wonder if they found a receipt or a bag or something in her car to lead them to the store. I also....sadly and grossly....wonder if whatever videos he got made him all hyped up and made him want to go out and find a victim. :no:

Well, if he is released on bail, guaranteed he will be under 24 hour surveillance (like Travis Forbes).

he has no bail currently at my last check.

I think RAT wanted to be "known" in and around town, thus the tattoo and wrap on his car. Assuming he is the Rt.29 Stalker, that was his secret anonymity, but he needed more to boost his narcissism.

Guys would remember his truck and girls would remember the tattoo! People would be talking about him, exactly what he wanted. I'm not into that type truck, some girls are. Also, it gave him two conversation openers immediately. So in his sick world, he saw himself as very important.

IMO, he is so use to avoiding actual jail time, I do not look for him to talk! He will never give up AM's location. And what is with the long arraignment time? What happened to his right to a speedy trial? I am NOT for him, I am just really questioning the legal system and how he has always escaped confinement, and now this? :banghead:

My opinions, thoughts, and ideas only.

Okay, here's a map with all the verified addresses I can find associated with RAT, and the critical locations for Samantha Clarke and Alexis Murphy--Carmike where the car was found, Ultimate Bliss store, Samantha's home, the pond they searched for her, etc. The points are all labeled if you're curious but mainly I'm trying to develop a map of his comfort zone. There's no attempt at chronology -- these are just places that might be associated.

The earliest location I have on here is the Ruckersville address, which I think is something like 2003. Would like to know where he lived before that.

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=...iN1Z-yn_woLtvia0iTEuJyjzPCfYZA&mra=ls&t=m&z=9

Hi there--

Like you, I am from the area. I cannot count how many times I have passed this guys house. I wish LE was asking for help to search! I never thought about it, but it makes sense for him to slip in her car. How many of us really look in the back seat when we get in the car. We all want answers, but more than anything I want AM to come home and for her family to find peace!

I asked one of her relatives if it would be proper for the community to assist in searching. She hasn't responded today about that. In the Morgan Harrington search, they did the shoulder to shoulder search in one location near a homeless encampment. But, IMO, they had no idea where to look and it was a search from zero. The FBI doesn't probably want our help with this one.

GC08003447-00 TAYLOR, RANDY ALLEN 10/15/2008 09:30 AM DESTRUCT PROP W/INTENT <$1000
GC11001580-00 TAYLOR, RANDY ALLEN 08/17/2011 10:30 AM DWI, 1ST
GC11001581-00 TAYLOR, RANDY ALLEN 08/17/2011 10:30 AM CONCEALED WEAPON: CARRY
GC11001582-00 TAYLOR, RANDY ALLEN 08/17/2011 10:30 AM NONVIOL FELON POSS GUN W/I 10Y
GC13000679-00 TAYLOR, RANDY ALLEN 03/27/2013 09:30 AM PETIT LARCENY Mark For Payment

GT09003832-00 TAYLOR, RANDY ALLEN 09/23/2009 10:30 AM 47/35 SP
GT09003833-00 TAYLOR, RANDY ALLEN 09/23/2009 10:30 AM SAFETY BELT VIOLATION
GT11001584-00 TAYLOR, RANDY ALLEN 08/17/2011 10:30 AM DRIV ON SUSP LIC/FINE & COST
GT11001585-00 TAYLOR, RANDY ALLEN 08/17/2011 10:30 AM DEFECTIVE EQUIPMENT GENERALLY
GT11003425-00 TAYLOR, RANDY ALLEN 12/07/2011 10:30 AM DRIV UNDER REVO/SUSPENSION
GT11003425-01 TAYLOR, RANDY ALLEN 12/07/2011 10:30 AM CA/FTA ON 11/09/11 Mark For Payment
PAST DUE
GT11003443-00 TAYLOR, RANDY ALLEN 10/12/2011 10:30 AM 60/45 SP Mark For Payment
PAST DUE
GT12000263-00 TAYLOR, RANDY ALLEN 05/02/2012 09:30 AM FAIL TO STOP/ ACCIDENT - MISD Mark For Payment
PAST DUE
GT12000263-01 TAYLOR, RANDY ALLEN 05/02/2012 09:30 AM FAIL TO APPEAR; CONTEMPT Mark For Payment
PAST DUE
GT12000264-00 TAYLOR, RANDY ALLEN 05/02/2012 09:30 AM DRIV UNDER REVO/SUSPENSION

Greene Co.

I know Just K has posted all of this before, just thought I'd remind y'all ;)

Quite a number of these (the 2010/2011 ones) were dismissed in the harassment/GPS lawsuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maineguy1961