VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure they had the Find My Phone app on AJ's phone, because WH mentioned that JH had tracked it. What I find strange is that JH/WH were tracking her phone but (I'm assuming) not allowing LE legal access to do the same. I may be wrong, but I feel like yesterday's search was prompted by the response of the phone company to a warrant from LE. When LE has to get a warrant (instead of permission from the account holder), it takes longer to get the records. I don't think JH or WH wanted LE to have open access to their phone records. And I believe JH was the primary account holder, not WH.

We'll that makes JH look really bad if correct. IMO

Joe Fisher @JoeFisherTV · 44m 44 minutes ago
2/2: Dive team searched roughly 25% of pond in IOW Friday. Neighbors say police told them they were looking for AJ's cell phone. @WAVY_News

Joe Fisher @JoeFisherTV · 46m 46 minutes ago
Neighbors report no police/dive members at pond in IOW where crews spent 8 hours yesterday searching for AJ Hadsell. #BringAJHome

https://twitter.com/JoeFisherTV/with_replies

So LE only searched about a quarter of the pond. Does that mean they did get a ping and the location was very specific? Yesterday Joe said there was no word on whether or not LE was finished with the pond search - they're not back today so what's going on? Are they finished?

I wish NPD would release something, anything to the public.

We'll that makes JH look really bad if correct. IMO
There's a lot of things that look bad in this case, but it doesn't mean that they are. People have their own brand of logic. I have been surprised by how proprietary JH and WH were about this search and how it should be conducted. I also think that very early on there became an "us vs. them" with LE in their minds. I've seen quite a bit of resistance toward outside help from JH and WH and I don't know why. And even if I knew why, I might not understand their logic.

Where was this mentioned? I don't recall hearing/reading this before now.

I think WH makes a similar statement in that first podcast interview about tracking her phone. But i dont know if he meant tracking her phone by an app or through a ping provided by LE. Idk. I cant remember.

There's a lot of things that look bad in this case, but it doesn't mean that they are. People have their own brand of logic. I have been surprised by how proprietary JH and WH were about this search and how it should be conducted. I also think that very early on there became an "us vs. them" with LE in their minds. I've seen quite a bit of resistance toward outside help from JH and WH and I don't know why. And even if I knew why, I might not understand their logic.

All I know is if my daughter went missing god forbid I wouldn't be stopping or hindering LE looking into any of my records.

Yeah, that's the feeling I've gotten too - it makes no sense since outside help is exactly what's needed to find AJ. :confused:

The BAJH FB page hasn't had any updates or responses for the last couple of days. A senior reporter for Huffington Post offered help and got no answer.

So why is JH now asking for 50K funding to start a social media alert system for missing people? Why isn't she looking for AJ instead? If she can't even handle the BAJH page how can she handle a missing persons business?

I can't make sense out any of these people's actions. What about AJ? Doesn't she still matter?

Yeah, that's the feeling I've gotten too - it makes no sense since outside help is exactly what's needed to find AJ. :confused:

The BAJH FB page hasn't had any updates or responses for the last couple of days. A senior reporter for Huffington Post offered help and got no answer.

So why is JH now asking for 50K funding to start a social media alert system for missing people? Why isn't she looking for AJ instead? If she can't even handle the BAJH page how can she handle a missing persons business?

I can't make sense out any of these people's actions. What about AJ? Doesn't she still matter?

JH is doing what? I missed that totally. Iam firing myself. Wth.

Yeap agreed. And well you know that people that do illegal things, drugs, etc. handle their business in their own way sometimes. WH is prime example. I think he was just jumping at clues, any clues, with the texty kid and the cell phone search early on, etc. You know if there were drugs involved or whatever he might have wanted to handle it in his own way. He could easily have made another killing as a drug deal gone wrong, especially if someone he suspected might have taken her also was someone known to take drugs. Maybe he was out there 2 weeks ago looking for someone...IMO.

So what if AJ actually did meet Wes (or not) and got some money. Maybe then she got a phone call early afternoon mid-morning from a friend that said hey let's get together why don't you come and play softball with us like old times. I'll have so and so pick you up or we'll pick you up. She rushes home in her truck and grabs her softball bag with her old stuff in it-knee brace, softball socks, etc. Hence maybe why it looks like she left in a hurry because it wasn't planned. The white car picks her up and off they go. We don't know a lot of what went on in the evening but there has been some MSM saying that she was last seen that evening. Maybe she was seen with friends but they don't want to put that out there. Maybe after a little softball (or not) they say hey I got some weed, etc let's go party. AJ maybe pissed off says okay. They go off do some drugs maybe it's laced or she OD's on something. Then the panic begins. Maybe the person that gave her the drugs decides to see if she will wake up, wait it out. Takes her back to his place or a known area where he is comfortable and waits. She accidentally dies. Just trying to look at all options and not just WH.

I'm going to look for it right now - just give me a few minutes. And if I'm wrong about this, I'll be sure to tell you that, too. WH has sent us on enough wild goose chases...I don't need to add one more goose chase to the mix by saying something wrong! :)

I'm pretty sure they had the Find My Phone app on AJ's phone, because WH mentioned that JH had tracked it. What I find strange is that JH/WH were tracking her phone but (I'm assuming) not allowing LE legal access to do the same. I may be wrong, but I feel like yesterday's search was prompted by the response of the phone company to a warrant from LE. When LE has to get a warrant (instead of permission from the account holder), it takes longer to get the records. I don't think JH or WH wanted LE to have open access to their phone records. And I believe JH was the primary account holder, not WH.

Do you have a link to where WH said this, please?

I'm assuming LE has done this, but has there been any word about which plumbers were sent out that way over the past few weeks? Someone saying they saw a van (unusual or not) and the company saying they have done jobs out that way means nothing and everything to me. If the company can say "We sent Joe Smith and Bob Jones there" then the van sighting is circumstantial at best. The "week or so" statement also means nothing, as it is not a definitive fact like a cell phone ping. Of course, it CAN mean something since WH kept the van during off-hours and could have used it for some nefarious purposes, and so it is pertinent. But the neighbor's flaky timeline and nothing other than the name on the van are to me nothing more than white noise adding until there is something directly connecting to WH.

Yeap agreed. And well you know that people that do illegal things, drugs, etc. handle their business in their own way sometimes. WH is prime example. I think he was just jumping at clues, any clues, with the texty kid and the cell phone search early on, etc. You know if there were drugs involved or whatever he might have wanted to handle it in his own way. He could easily have made another killing as a drug deal gone wrong, especially if someone he suspected might have taken her also was someone known to take drugs. Maybe he was out there 2 weeks ago looking for someone...IMO.

So what if AJ actually did meet Wes (or not) and got some money. Maybe then she got a phone call early afternoon mid-morning from a friend that said hey let's get together why don't you come and play softball with us like old times. I'll have so and so pick you up or we'll pick you up. She rushes home in her truck and grabs her softball bag with her old stuff in it-knee brace, softball socks, etc. Hence maybe why it looks like she left in a hurry because it wasn't planned. The white car picks her up and off they go. We don't know a lot of what went on in the evening but there has been some MSM saying that she was last seen that evening. Maybe she was seen with friends but they don't want to put that out there. Maybe after a little softball (or not) they say hey I got some weed, etc let's go party. AJ maybe pissed off says okay. They go off do some drugs maybe it's laced or she OD's on something. Then the panic begins. Maybe the person that gave her the drugs decides to see if she will wake up, wait it out. Takes her back to his place or a known area where he is comfortable and waits. She accidentally dies. Just trying to look at all options and not just WH.

I don't think she would have been playing softball. We still had aa lot of snow on the ground and it was piled up everywhere in all the parking lots.

I have a questions!

So this taxi driver, did she say she heard PA being mentioned?

Could it really have been PA as in Pennsylvania, and not priceless Anne?

I live a hr north of the pa border it only takes me 5 hrs to drive to Norfolk taking Chesapeake bay bridge, its a very rural drive.

A person that lives by the pond has a strong connection to Harrisburg pa which is just over the border of pa. Has a white car, has a record, and has been commenting on sm stuff until the search at the pond came about. This guy visit pa late February and from his sm it seems to happen often.
Makes me wonder strongly about this taxi thing.

Could aj really have been taken to pa or even the even the gun?

Jmo! Can anyone clarify?

Also this church going man! He has known wh for a long time, even has a record himself, drug problems in past too, it seems from snooping on him early in the case that wh also went to church guys home when he kidnapped his first wife. So for me I'm not considering him a reliable person to be a spokesmen for the family. Jmo!

If any of this isn't allowed mods please delete! Thanks!

Yes thank you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So Wes how was her jacket discovered?

I said: wait a minute, my wife told me you found my daughters jacket. Ok well, [the cops said] “we don’t know.” I said what do you mean you don’t know? It’s a Longwood softball jacket with her name stenciled into it. [the cops said] “We cant verify it’s hers because...” – I don’t know where he was going because I cut him off. I don’t have patience anymore. You mean to tell me this person of interest could have bought a Longwood softball jacket and had her name stenciled into it... because of what reason? He just calmed me down - “handled me” that’s what I call it.

I still don't know which Hadsell is being referred to here.

This supposed ping at 8am from a Hadsell phone on Tuesday March 3rd casts an interesting light on the timeline, if true.

If it was AJ's phone: AJ is last seen on twitter at 10:30 Sunday night. Last seen in person by her sister/mom at home Monday morning. Last seen by Wes (allegedly) at 12:45 leaving the gas station. Texts her sister at 2:30 and says "with friends" then her mom at 5:30am Tuesday and says she's not ready to come home yet, and somewhere sends the okay emoji to Wes... then is reported missing at 9:15 that same night. The same night as the alleged 8am ping on the side road off the very same highway Wes would have been travelling on, to get back and forth to work in Franklin. The very same area LE got this tip on, to search. IF it's AJ's phone they're out there searching for, and IF it did ping in that area Tuesday March 3rd at 8am, There is absolutely NO way WH is not involved in AJ's disappearance. There would be no reason whatsoever for her phone to be out in that area, unless taken there by Wes himself.

So IF this is all true, when did he take the phone (and possibly AJ too?) out there? Was he working out there in the Franklin area, the Monday, March 2nd? If yes, there is no way that lunch meeting ever happened. He claims he left work at 11:53 and met with AJ at 12:15 at some gas station somewhere yet... it's an hour drive from Franklin to Norfolk. So what WAS Wes actually doing during his lunch hour (which was actually about 90 minutes) on Monday, March 2nd that he felt he needed to make up this stupid meeting at the gas station & giving AJ money, etc.? Taking a little stroll up to Joyners Bridge Road to toss AJ's cell phone in a pond, perhaps?

Loads of IFS but if Wes was working in the Franklin area on that Monday (and Tuesday) and IF the phone ping was from AJ's phone on Tuesday March 3rd at 8am, that lunch meeting never happened, all those texts from AJ's phone were not from her at all, those "sightings" of her by Wavy and Smokey neighbors were not actually her at all. IF the phone pings were from AJ's phone, she went missing FROM the house sometime after her sister saw her at 7am Monday morning. Exactly as many of us have suspected for weeks now.

All entirely speculation of course.

ETA: the tip that didn't come in through the tip line? Came from AJ's cell provider records. moo.

Im thinking its Wesley's cell that pinged there.
Maybe both! but my guess is its Wes.

Had to drive through Carrollton (Isle of Wight County) today to get from Newport News to Suffolk... The Monitor Merrimack Memorial Bridge Tunnel was closed due to debris and I was required to take the James River Bridge instead. Needless to say, AJ is weighing heavy on my mind today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoly1966