VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First time poster, long time lurker on this thread. I think you guys are amazing for being able to keep up with all this information and finding new ways of looking at things. I live in the area and work as a dispatcher for one of the agencies involved so this has been an obsession of mine for awhile.

Two things I just noticed, I can no longer access the FB page of the "organization" that they are starting. And Pastor T-Mobile has either deleted or hidden everything on his page from 2012 until now. Has anyone looked at that angle since he seems to have put himself in the middle of everything?

Where was WH the night all her SM ceased? Was this the 1st? Around 930?

And what is the 50k needed for?

For the rest of the internet that Al Gore didn't invent previously? Just a dumb joke that popped into my mind. How someone who is on the internet in 2015 does not know different sites and pages are used for missing people or LE to focus on cases where they believe the public can help? That $50k is way too high for what they are saying they want to do, imo.

In the early stages of this case someone was saying they were AJ's brother. Who was that? One of her friends or DH?

For the rest of the internet that Al Gore didn't invent previously? Just a dumb joke that popped into my mind. How someone who is on the internet in 2015 does not know different sites and pages are used for missing people or LE to focus on cases where they believe the public can help? That $50k is way too high for what they are saying they want to do, imo.

Running a FB is essentially FREE.

First time poster, long time lurker on this thread. I think you guys are amazing for being able to keep up with all this information and finding new ways of looking at things. I live in the area and work as a dispatcher for one of the agencies involved so this has been an obsession of mine for awhile.

Two things I just noticed, I can no longer access the FB page of the "organization" that they are starting. And Pastor T-Mobile has either deleted or hidden everything on his page from 2012 until now. Has anyone looked at that angle since he seems to have put himself in the middle of everything?

It's active. He made a comment on his FB page in past 30 minutes.

Good point, I can definitely see that.

With that said, how unusual is it to see a parent share more about other missing persons than their own?

Just jumping off your post. How many organizations for the missing were founded by parents of missing children, one month into looking for their child? I follow a lot of cases but have never seen this. Just wondering if this is something common or another one of "their" things?

On the Longwood site thread her friend who has been named numerous times referenced AJ as his sister. Looking back so can post link.

Thank you Eileen! Very direct.. :)

Your post made me think about the last text also..... 4:30am Tuesday.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...ica+hadsell+last+text&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&&ct=clnk

Mrs. Hadsell said the last time she heard from AJ was by text message at 4:30 a.m. Tuesday. She said her daughter said she was fine, but that she was not ready to come home. Mrs. Hadsell isn’t sure if it was AJ or someone else on the other end of the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helangel