VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Dex,

I apologize but here's why I can't agree... that whole family had to be under a watchful eye since they reported her missing.

He increased his coke usage during this time. And that stuff makes you paranoid. So Wes may have thought it would be a quick 2 second drop off. Jmo

Hey Bessie,
I think you are right. I think at least one person has obviously figured it out. However, I listened to that weird interview with WH when he said "they won't find anything of her in that hotel room." I mean, you can't clean blood, etc. out of carpet, mattress, etc. to where it can't be found by detectives. Now, if it were in a hotel bathroom, that would be different. Also, if you are right in the temporary holding, I think there must be an accomplice, only because I don't think I would ever revisit a body that I got rid of. Psychopaths may do that, but he is not technically at this point, a psychopath. Also, he has so much hanging over his head, that he would be the worst criminal in history if he revisited.

Well, you are correct in asking that. I have thought so much about this. Yes, of course it is possible that one person could drive 2 vehicles on separate occasions. BUT, what kind of freaking moron would continue to revisit a place where he dumped a body in the first place? I know people have done it, but are those killers usually strangers? IDK, but WH is a criminal, and I think that if I were a criminal, I would learn from my mistakes and the mistakes of others. AND, the guy who mentioned the dark van, he said something to the effect of when he or whoever was driving saw me, he was more urgent and rushed around the house, or something like that. I watched the interview but this is all happening so fast. So, if it was the same person, and whoever was driving that van saw someone see him (or her) why the H would he ever go back? I can't figure this out.
Your reasoning is sound, but with all due respect, had he learned from his past mistakes, he wouldn't be sitting where he is right now. Whether or not he's guilty of AJ's murder, entering that house, assaulting the dog, etc., was downright stupid.

The theory that WH was trying to steal money from AJ is especially plausible for someone with escalating drug use. They will steal from their widowed mother or their own children. JMO
They say they will steal your wallet, then help you look for it. Lol

ITA! I have a hunch others figured it out after the fact, but did not actively participate in the murder, or the disposal of the body.

I also tend to believe that AJ died in the hotel room, and that her body was held for a short time -- 2-3 days -- in a temporary location, before being transported to the final site.

All pure speculation and JMO.

Agree. Somebody probably helped after the fact. But that same person may have also spilled the beans to LE as well.

But the hotel theory is plausible and still on the table.

Your reasoning is sound, but with all due respect, had he learned from his past mistakes, he wouldn't be sitting where he is right now. Whether or not he's guilty of AJ's murder, entering that house, assaulting the dog, etc., was downright stupid.

Yes!!! He hasn't learned from his mistakes. But as far as we know, his past hasn't included murder. However, it may have and he just hasn't been caught yet. Yuck! I have had no doubt in my mind that he is guilty since he broke into that house and I started putting the pieces together. Here are my thoughts since the beginning:
Something bad happened
Evidence planted
Stories straight before missing person reported
Someone wanted to get caught possibly planting evidence so he could say what he wanted to say to continue to look innocent
Officers led to wherever on a goose chase
LE smart all along, and investigations led them to IOW
LE led to Franklin
(Both of these things I feel were from phone pings and GPS)

But the questions remain, why?!, How?! Who?!

Well, you are correct in asking that. I have thought so much about this. Yes, of course it is possible that one person could drive 2 vehicles on separate occasions. BUT, what kind of freaking moron would continue to revisit a place where he dumped a body in the first place? I know people have done it, but are those killers usually strangers? IDK, but WH is a criminal, and I think that if I were a criminal, I would learn from my mistakes and the mistakes of others. AND, the guy who mentioned the dark van, he said something to the effect of when he or whoever was driving saw me, he was more urgent and rushed around the house, or something like that. I watched the interview but this is all happening so fast. So, if it was the same person, and whoever was driving that van saw someone see him (or her) why the H would he ever go back? I can't figure this out.

Just thinking outloud here.
Perhaps the killer drove to the abandoned house on a dry run, so to speak. Just checked it out to make sure it was a good spot. Maybe the perp predug a shallow grave or pried up some concrete slabs on his first visit. Then returned with the body on another night.
I also thought perhaps the body was stashed in a freezer before being moved to the house. Ugh.

Hey Bessie,
I think you are right. I think at least one person has obviously figured it out. However, I listened to that weird interview with WH when he said "they won't find anything of her in that hotel room." I mean, you can't clean blood, etc. out of carpet, mattress, etc. to where it can't be found by detectives. Now, if it were in a hotel bathroom, that would be different. Also, if you are right in the temporary holding, I think there must be an accomplice, only because I don't think I would ever revisit a body that I got rid of. Psychopaths may do that, but he is not technically at this point, a psychopath. Also, he has so much hanging over his head, that he would be the worst criminal in history if he revisited.
Do we know there was blood?

And as for revisiting the body, there have been cases where people kept their relatives' remains after they murdered them, and even took them along when they relocated. People take desperate measures when their lives, and their freedom, are on the line.

Yes!!! He hasn't learned from his mistakes. But as far as we know, his past hasn't included murder. However, it may have and he just hasn't been caught yet. Yuck! I have had no doubt in my mind that he is guilty since he broke into that house and I started putting the pieces together. Here are my thoughts since the beginning:
Something bad happened
Evidence planted
Stories straight before missing person reported
Someone wanted to get caught possibly planting evidence so he could say what he wanted to say to continue to look innocent
Officers led to wherever on a goose chase
LE smart all along, and investigations led them to IOW
LE led to Franklin
(Both of these things I feel were from phone pings and GPS)

But the questions remain, why?!, How?! Who?!

His past has not included murder, as far as we know. However, in the Grand Jury Indictment transcript [ linked on info page] ---his ex wife testified that he raped her, punched her and strangled her. And her father said the reason it never went to trial was because she was too afraid to testify against him. So I would not put murder past him---especially if he was distraught over another separation, having a manic episode and relapsing on crack/coke.

Zach, our verified insider mentioned that AJ's sister had seen her, omigosh, you now want a link? hmm brb with one.

Thank you! I thought the info came from Zach. I just could not remember if the sister saw her up and around. Don't worry about the link, I know where to star looking for it now.

And as for revisiting the body, there have been cases where people kept their relatives' remains after they murdered them, and even took them along when they relocated. People take desperate measures when their lives, and their freedom, are on the line.

Oh man... you are so good. Of course, a strangulation wouldn't produce blood. OK... but if LE searched hotel room, and he said they wouldn't find "anything of her", there still could've been hair, spit, etc. I have told my husband in the past that if I ever go missing, someone will eventually figure out what happened if they found any part of me...I get what you're saying about relatives revisiting and keeping people, but they seem like something different to me. This guy doesn't seem as sophisticated (please pardon my French) as some of those truly sick and possibly artistic murderers. I hate using those words, but I don't know what else to say. This guy just seems like a true creepster that thinks he can get away with whatever. I know this doesn't sound as eloquent as it should, but maybe someone can get what I'm saying...

Thank you! I thought the info came from Zach. I just could not remember if the sister saw her up and around. Don't worry about the link, I know where to star looking for it now.

perfectingpink, sorry, not to post it here, but if you go to Zach's profile, he provides many details, that she was seen by her sisters before they left for school with their mom, included. *phew* :)

Just thinking outloud here.
Perhaps the killer drove to the abandoned house on a dry run, so to speak. Just checked it out to make sure it was a good spot. Maybe the perp predug a shallow grave or pried up some concrete slabs on his first visit. Then returned with the body on another night.
I also thought perhaps the body was stashed in a freezer before being moved to the house. Ugh.

But a dry run in a dark van or a white truck or a white work van? Who knows? I couldn't agree more that someone did at least one, (probably more) dry run(s), but where are these vehicles? I assure you I can't just go ask my neighbors if I can borrow their vehicles for however long, especially when they can see mine is working just fine. What kind of person wouldn't ask why someone needed to use their van/truck? I can't figure it out... but I will.

Link Please? Jmo. Btw: Just kidding. So please don't reply with 20 links. Lol

perfectingpink, sorry, not to post it here, but if you go to Zach's profile, he provides many details, that she was seen by her sisters before they left for school with their mom, included. *phew* :)

I found it! Thank you!

In the early pictures of Angelica she wore glasses. I wonder did she still wear glasses at home or ever and if not, did she wear contacts? If so, in the autopsy or at the house in Southhampton, I wonder if they found any vision correction. If AJ needed glasses or contacts, I wonder if either was found in her mother's home. I also wonder if LE looked for either glasses or contacts at any of the scenes they searched.

So is the thinking that AJ was abducted from her moms house? Was she subdued with an injection? Or somehow incapacitated?
Or is the thinking that she met WH somewhere else?

The whole thing about him is this control aspect, it seems to me. Do you think he may have taken her there that morning then returned sometime later before she was reported missing at 9 pm on Tuesday?

That pushing off the timeline may have had to do with his need to keep her to himself for longer? So that he may have been the white vans seen by one witness, then the Dark Caravan seen by the other witness may have been somebody else later laying it all out for Hadsell?

But a dry run in a dark van or a white truck or a white work van? Who knows? I couldn't agree more that someone did at least one, (probably more) dry run(s), but where are these vehicles? I assure you I can't just go ask my neighbors if I can borrow their vehicles for however long, especially when they can see mine is working just fine. What kind of person wouldn't ask why someone needed to use their van/truck? I can't figure it out... but I will.

He lived in a no tell motel. Plus he had access to crack cocaine. So imo; He had plenty of perspectives as far as borrowing a vehicle. Plus he could have said that he needed it to move more stuff out of the house. Jmo.

There has been speculation that WH is bi-polar. More than that actually, as the condition is listed on his court documents.

You can find them here and here . If you look on page 16 of the second link, you will see the attorney respresenting WH states that he suffers from manic depression (early term for bi-polar disorder) ADHD and suicidal tendencies.

I agree that a sane and rational person wouldnt likely do any of the things youve mentioned above.

Its my belief that were not dealing with a sane and rational person however.

Additionally, there is a documented link between drug use (which WH has admitted to) bi-polar disorder and violence which you can read more about here, here, and here.

And finally, theres also evidence to support that WH may be a psychopath as well.

The following articles tell how to recognize a psychopath by their speech patterns and also by their behaviors.

BBM: But we also have to keep in mind that WH's attorney states this. I am not doubting that WH doesn't have these issues; however, I would have to see either a psyche eval report and/or medical records to back it up before I consider it etched in stone. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader