VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am glad Bessie joined us tonight. Much obliged. But on that note; It's getting late and I am signing out. Good night all.

Here, here, to that. Like a clear cool wind blows away the dust every time, bessie does.

Mold?

Meth house?

Chemicals?

Animal feces?

Strong smells?

I can think of any number of reasons to wear a gas mask.

There was a news video of two LE wearing masks into the house where AJ was found. No link now, but maybe some people remember seeing that.

There was a news video of two LE wearing masks into the house where AJ was found. No link now, but maybe some people remember seeing that.

On the media thread, you'll find photos of them on the Pilot Online/ Hamiltonian coverage of the where they found AJ, if need to see them. IIRC.

There was a picture of that in the LE investigation. One man was wearing mask. I don't know why... of course we really don't know anything... but Bessie has made some points tonight that were right on...

OK... I can't think anymore tonight, but I will be back tomorrow night. Peace

OK... so here is why I have been confused about his past criminal history. Why wasn't he charged with all the things he allegedly did to his ex wife? I know everyone has posted documents, but I have a hard time reading them all. It cannot possibly be that he wasn't charged because she was afraid of him..right? I mean, come on. LE must come across this all the time.

It was complicated. She accused him of domestic violence and she left him and moved in with her brother. She was only 21 when she left him and I believe he was 27-29. Cant remember his age exactly.

The Grand Jury convened and she testified to the abuse. They formally indicted him for assault and rape. But on the day the indictment came down, Wes kidnapped his ex from her brothers house and took her away. By the time they were found , weeks later, she had kind of 'gone back' to him. I think she was just trying to stay alive by that time. But he robbed a bank so they could eat and have a hotel room. She had not tried to run at the end, so his attorneys said she was an accomplice not a victim.

When it was time to go to trial for the GJ indictment, his ex did not want to testify. Her father has said she was very afraid of him, which is understandable. So the State charged him with the Bank Robbery and he did time for that instead of the earlier charges against his ex wife. But I do believe her earlier testimony to the GJ about his abuse of her. Those charges were the catalyst for the kidnapping and thus the bank robbery charges as well.

In answer to your question--YES--entirely possible that he wasn't charged because she was too afraid to testify. It happens quite frequently. Way too frequently, imo.

I can't trust that JH saw AJ in the morning. I just can't until LE proves it.

Also, i'm thinking grandma H may drive a minivan because I can't think of anyone else.

I can't trust that JH saw AJ in the morning. I just can't until LE proves it.

Also, i'm thinking grandma H may drive a minivan because I can't think of anyone else.

I don't trust JH to say what happened that morning---but the girls told Zach they saw their sister that morning. It's hard for me to believe that they would lie about that.

Just back home from a difficult day. Thank you all for page 13 of this thread. - I needed that! :silly:

I don't trust JH to say what happened that morning---but the girls told Zach they saw their sister that morning. It's hard for me to believe that they would lie about that.

The more I learn about the family dynamic, the less inclined I am to believe anything that comes out of that house as "the truth". That includes anything ANY of them say. Sometimes people lie to cover their own butt, other times people lie under duress. Obviously I don't know if that's the case here, but it certainly wouldn't surprise me.

Do you believe the white van witness, shiny dark Caravan witness or both?

Jumping way ahead to reply to this, but I believe both of these witnesses. IMO, WH didn't fear driving the company van to the pond because he had nothing on him then but the cell phone, and wasn't at the dump site anyway, so why bother to disguise himself? I think he used a different vehicle to go to the Franklin house because that's where she actually was (or was going to be) and he couldn't risk his own vehicle being spotted there.

The more I learn about the family dynamic, the less inclined I am to believe anything that comes out of that house as "the truth". That includes anything ANY of them say. Sometimes people lie to cover their own butt, other times people lie under duress. Obviously I don't know if that's the case here, but it certainly wouldn't surprise me.
And if WH threatened her guy friends i can only imagine what he may have said to her sisters :(

I'm a bit behind but IMO i dont think theres going to be any GS wounds found with this been a crime of passion IMO i'll go with strangulation been the method the perp used MOO.

ITA! I have a hunch others figured it out after the fact, but did not actively participate in the murder, or the disposal of the body.

I also tend to believe that AJ died in the hotel room, and that her body was held for a short time -- 2-3 days -- in a temporary location, before being transported to the final site.

All pure speculation and JMO.

BBM

Welcome to my lonely world on the group B bench, Bessie. ;)

So is the thinking that AJ was abducted from her moms house? Was she subdued with an injection? Or somehow incapacitated?
Or is the thinking that she met WH somewhere else?

I think she went to WH's room of her own volition. I don't think she left there of her own volition.

JMO

I think the phone was possibly in the room, but never AJ. He was so positive that nothing of AJ's would be found there in the room, just as smug as saying the gun will never be found.

WH is not the sharpest tool in the shed, imo. I think it highly likely he felt confident in stating that because, in his mind, he did a thorough job of cleaning that room of evidence. He got rid of her belongings, probably wiped things down to get rid of fingerprints, and if there wasn't any blood evidence to be gotten rid of...then, I think he was feeling arrogant and cocky. LE didn't obtain a search warrant for his room because they were looking for drugs or ammo, they were looking for evidence of AJ having been there. And I think they found exactly that, which is why WH is sitting in jail right now.

JMO

ETA: Sorry for thread hogging this morning, just trying to get caught up.

WH is not the sharpest tool in the shed, imo. I think it highly likely he felt confident in stating that because, in his mind, he did a thorough job of cleaning that room of evidence. He got rid of her belongings, probably wiped things down to get rid of fingerprints, and if there wasn't any blood evidence to be gotten rid of...then, I think he was feeling arrogant and cocky. LE didn't obtain a search warrant for his room because they were looking for drugs or ammo, they were looking for evidence of AJ having been there. And I think they found exactly that, which is why WH is sitting in jail right now.

JMO

ETA: Sorry for thread hogging this morning, just trying to get caught up.
I think he thought the daily maid service would get rid of any trace evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soraxtm