VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Thanks for the link. So it is possible that no tweets came in for her because she did not Okay them. Lots of kids on sports teams or with 'good' jobs use moderated SM sites so they can protect themselves from drug references etc.
Even if someone tweeted at her from an unprotected account the public can still see her name if their account isn't protected

Her twitter account isn't protected . The only tweets we can't see is the private messages between her and her followers and tweets to her from private accounts . she would have to be following the private accounts to either send messages or read their tweets

Night guys my brain is blowing up. I will be ready to make more random and idiotic theories tomorrow. [emoji42][emoji42]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok lol one more thing she did retweet Mar 1 around 10:30pm sarcasm [emoji136]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone from the neighborhood answer this for me: Is the Hadsell residence on the side that backs up to Tarralton Park, or is it on the opposite side of Millard?

Looking at the street view photo of the house... am I crazy, or is that the crawl space entrance under the window to the far left of the house, right near the top of the driveway? My eyes are terrible, so I really can't tell. Maybe it's just a repair in the foundation or something? You'd think the crawl space access would be in the backyard, so maybe I am crazy. Who knows?

ETA: Okay, looking closer it appears to be unpainted cinder block. Nevermind.

How often are those big lights behind the house lit up? Every night? Or just for ballgames?
They're definitely not lit up nightly.. They have the general parking area lamps but the big lights, as you said, only for games.

They're definitely not lit up nightly.. They have the general parking area lamps but the big lights, as you said, only for games.

That park entrance on Helsey didn't use to be there when I was living in the neighborhood, so I'm kind of disoriented now. If you're looking at the ballfield from the park entrance on Helsey, would that body of water (pool, wide creek, whatever it's called) be to the right?

So if JH and WH were separated, and based on things we know about the past, I wouldn't think WH would leave cooperatively/amicably. If AJ were driving the red truck at college and maybe WH was on the title, maybe he was difficult about it and took the truck back...maybe he needed it to move stuff out of the house. Also, he'd need to be paying some sort of support and maybe he was being difficult about that. Maybe the $300 he gave to AJ was to go to JH but he was pissy about it. If they are separated they don't seem to want that known so maybe that's why he skirted around the topic of what the $200 was for. If AJ was playing intermediary between JH and WH, maybe she was pretty busy and stressed dealing with all that and that's why no SM. But, the SM should have picked back up at some point.
Just speculating...MOO and all that.

Actually I didnt see a Tweet from her after 11:54 am on Sunday. Nothing? She was tweeting like crazy before. I also saw on previous tweets in February that it seemed plans were being made between her and friends that weekend but couldnt decide on a day. Not sure if this talk is allowed but its wide open on her twittet account. Did mom or anyone actually see her Sunday or really see her that morning before work?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

She tweeted until late Sunday night (the 1st). Or do you see something from the next morning?

I'm wondering if she actually spoke to her and laid eyes on her.
She left at 7 am so I understand . why would AJ be up at 7 am when she didn't have to be..
Good point. I don't know any college student home on spring break who would be actually up at 7am.

However, I did see a tweet from AJ that her younger sister would be moving into her room when she went to college. They are a family of two adults and five children in a 3 bedroom house so hopefully she was at least seen sleeping by someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostlyDarling