VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm apologize for breaking the rules with my first WS post! I'm really a good girl. Lol. Thanks for this forum of great people. I hope when I awaken the rumor will be proved true and that justice for AJ is forthcoming. Good night all.

Hey it happens. We live and learn. I'm new too and had my hand slapped a few times already too.[emoji16]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lol I was looking too.
Is it really like the movies and they only get one phone call?

Well the few times I've been incarcerated it usually depends on the arresting officer...but...haha I have no idea I've never been arrested. I have been interrogated by police and let me tell you that is not fun and I can totally see why people end up in jail over false crap.

I would actually think that maybe AJ's normal spot is on the left side because that's the furthest from the door and ,well, hey theirs a hierarchy of parking at our house lol. My son has to park on the road in front of our house because the parents get the driveway spots. The good spots. :) So someone would have had to move her truck from one side to the other side of the drive before her sister came home in those 22 minutes. So if she actually parked on the left side and that is her usual spot that probably meant she didn't plan on going anywhere in her truck and maybe did plan on going with the person in the white car. But why move the truck? To try to make more suspicion or throw people off?

You make a good point. Maybe she pulled into the driveway into her "mother's spot", left with white car person willingly, but before leaving thought "I better move my truck or mom will get mad when she gets home and I'm in her parking spot!"

I'm still curious if the truck key was taken with her. Obviously if it was put back in the mailbox, she was the last one to drive it, and she probably wasn't planning on coming back anytime soon. If it was left in the house then it was probably last driven by her or her mom. But if the key is gone, she either intended on returning (I doubt she would have kept her dad's truck key if she wasn't coming back), she was involuntarily taken and the key was in her pocket (but this doesn't explain the truck being moved) or a mystery person was the last one to drive it.

Next question: was the house door locked when sister got home?

Someone mentioned before about her posting on a Longwood (I'm sorry sometimes I have the mind of 12-17 year old boy so Longwood makes me laugh) ok back to seriousness a Longwood ride share board. Can we see who that person was is?

And then this has been on my mind for a day or 2 but where is BIO dad? Could there have been secret contact made because she finAlly wanted to meet him, or he stalked her down. JUST MY THOUGHTS. We haven't had a new rabbit hole to go down lately. And gah I have to wake up and go teach middle school girls they are drinking too much sugar and how to be healthy. But my mind is racing.

I think if he was seen on CCTV giving her money he had to have a reason why he was giving her money.

Maybe someone was being bribed....? And maybe mom didn't know which is why she said AJ didn't have any plans that day? *whistle*

So ok just thinking that we know the Help Save The Next Girl FB has a different timeline for last sighting right? I am pretty sure They have credible info that can prove this. Also just wondering why would NPD search Northside park Thursday night with was seemed like a lot of police very late so it must have been a good lead and then search the intersection of Thole st and Tidwater Dr later with not as many police. If you map one from the other its a straight shot. Wonder if they might have recovered evidence at the park and then just later looking for phone there because thats where it last pinged. You could easily get on interstate and be out of Norfolk in no time flat.

True, BUT,,,,,,,, 2 hours of researching????? NAH, I don't buy it.

Could he have left an internet trail looking up the GoPro and the boyfriend, and when did he take those two hours to do it?

Hey really that was poor and shotty media coverage if you ask me on WAVY's part if you have multiple missing person don't use a hook and bait line, but the news wants ratings so it usually sinks to get them.

(I apologize I have been told that the way I text, I usually place words in different places then where it Prob should go). Like I should started with if you ask me, wavy did poor and shotty news coverage. Instead of my free flowing swirling brains gobbledegook.

It's good! Hey at least I seem to have started something up.:happydance:
JK

If you went back and reread a certain blog today. Did a sentence stand out to you more then any others?

Nope it's the rewrite from today about 15 lines up from the bottom. That sentence says everything. EVERYTHING. That whole section does. It's funny how articulate and expressive he is compared to another who is not articulate. Night and Day.

Wasn't this the same night the searched the park but didn't find anything?

Yes, that is the same night. I believe the media said it was unclear if they found anything significant. To me, it appeared they were not looking for smaller pieces of evidence, but something larger...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove