VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really feel the items found in the search were planted there. But since Wes wasn't living in the household at the time, how could he have gotten them? How can you ask the public for information on AJ's whereabouts when it's apparent the police know who holds the answers to the questions?? I'm feeling differently about this case now. Like maybe WH is guilty only of cover-up and obfuscation.

I really feel the items found in the search were planted there. But since Wes wasn't living in the household at the time, how could he have gotten them? How can you ask the public for information on AJ's whereabouts when it's apparent the police know who holds the answers to the questions?? I'm feeling differently about this case now. Like maybe WH is guilty only of cover-up and obfuscation.

Well one could speculate she was carrying or wearing the items on her person or in the vehicle.

OMG...hadn't thought of that.

Agreed. This is what I posted on last nights thread:

From the transcribed interview :
WH
"I didn’t speak with her, I left the keys in the mailbox – just for the truck, the ignition key only, not the door key."

In the mailbox.....not in the house. Not in the house??!! He didn't want to place himself inside the house!
Read the ZH blog! Especially about "chores".

I believe this is why WH made a point of saying the key was in the box. IMO he was really trying to cover himself and say he didn't go inside the house. Where most normal parents would leave a car key!!

Not even sure this is allowed but I *think* so, since it's a.) msm and b.) WH's criminal past is now permitted to be discussed here. So mods, if I'm going over the line please delete:

"Wesley Hadsell, described by state police as a career burglar, was thought to be armed and very dangerous. There was no information at presstime whether he was armed at the time of capture." BBM http://www.daily-journal.com/news/l...cle_989e9ed7-7131-552b-8a7d-2d20df47dcfc.html Originally posted 9/2005.

This was 10 years ago and he was already being described by LE as a career burglar. If anyone wonders why this dude was in possession of ammo for a 9mm, there you go. It's who he is, despite the law prohibiting from having firearms or ammo. This is Wesley Hadsell. Same guy who says "so what" to being arrested for breaking and entering and obstruction of justice. He justifies his ways as being "unorthodox". In legal terms, that means "I don't care what the law says, I do what I want".

And he could have packed the bag and sent the texts to make mom think she took off for a while, but mom wasn't buying it.

But what would her chores have to do with HER being missing?

He could have gotten them if she had her gym bag with her.

WH
"I didn’t speak with her, I left the keys in the mailbox – just for the truck, the ignition key only, not the door key."

In the mailbox.....not in the house. Not in the house??!! He didn't want to place himself inside the house!

I believe this is why WH made a point of saying the key was in the box. IMO he was really trying to cover himself and say he didn't go inside the house. Where most normal parents would leave a car key!!

This can also be viewed as WH rambling on in recollection of the truth, which is that he left the key in the mailbox because he wasn't staying at the house (it would seem there was an altercation or other issues prior to AJ's disappearance and he was staying away). The door key thing was a strange subconscious admission. Why did he think that mattered? Not the door key is also " I still have the door key." and he felt that was important to point out, oddly enough. I do believe he is talking about the house door key here, not a separate door key for the truck.

WH

...if mom left at 7ish and AJ woke up around 9 (per Zach)...that leaves plenty of time for WH to arrive at the house in the red truck, which, would not look suspicious to anyone. Just thinking out loud...

ETA: I wonder what time he usually reports to work in the morning and if he was late that day.

...if mom left at 7ish and AJ woke up around 9 (per Zach)...that leaves plenty of time for WH to arrive at the house in the red truck, which, would not look suspicious to anyone. Just thinking out loud...

ETA: I wonder what time he usually reports to work in the morning and if he was late that day.

I thought he was late getting back after lunch!

But what would her chores have to do with HER being missing?

From ZH 's Blog:

http://riverraging.blogspot.com/sea...d-max=2016-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=4

"Everyone left for school/work at 7 (minus Wes, who wasn't staying in the house). I'm guessing she wakes up at 9, and gets ready and does some chores. Evidence of her doing chores and even going above and beyond with some chores, but then evidence she left in a hurry."

Possibly a clean up by someone else??!!

WH

BOOM! There it is. I said the same thing somewhere earlier in the thread: he's going overboard to make everyone think he was never in the house that morning. Either, he was told by the homeowner "I don't want you in my house" or there was already a restraining order we don't know about yet? (totally speculating on that) or... it was really important the public think he was NEVER in the house that morning when that truck was seen in the driveway. The game changer on this detail (for me) is that NO ONE has actually come forward (to my knowledge) to say they saw that truck there in the morning. But........ if I thought like a criminal I might think to myself "hmmm, what if someone saw the truck there that morning? I need to come up with a legit sounding excuse as to why the truck was there".

Then I'd make up some story about AJ said this, AJ called me, blah blah blah. It's striking to me that in his actual story for what went down that day is that he (again) goes to great lengths to make people believe everything AJ did that day was unlike her, i.e., asking for money (which she never does) and calling him (which she never does). To me, that screams "everyone that knows AJ knows she'd never do this, that or the other, so I have to point out that it even surprised ME that she called me and asked me for me".

All done, to deflect away from WH.

Bearing in mind of course, WH may be guilty of absolutely nothing except being a really bad liar and having an awful, violent, felonious past (well, and present, considering the latest charges). But it's 100% directly due to his past (and deceptive) present conduct, that so many have this tunnel vision leading straight to him.

IF, and this is a huge if, he is 100% not responsible or involved in AJ disappearing, he has done the worst disservice ever to himself and Jennifer's kids, by conducting himself the way he has.

MOO, and all that stuff.

From ZH 's Blog:

http://riverraging.blogspot.com/sea...d-max=2016-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=4

"Everyone left for school/work at 7 (minus Wes, who wasn't staying in the house). I'm guessing she wakes up at 9, and gets ready and does some chores. Evidence of her doing chores and even going above and beyond with some chores, but then evidence she left in a hurry."

Possibly a clean up by someone else??!!

Ohhh thanks I didn't read evidence she left in a hurry!

AND...the whole "truck was parked on this side or that side" statement. Off. Just off.

Been Verified does not have the criminal history for Illinois or Ohio. Not even arrests records from there. I did find he was arrested in Williamsburg VA and charged with 3 counts of Stat Buglary and 1 count of Felony Larceny. The first 3 were Nole'd but found guilty of the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove