Identified! VA - Annandale, WhtFem 245UFVA, ~60, 'NO CODE, DNR, No Penicillin', Dec'96

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I took 5 years of French in high school and college. Give me something to translate and a place to post it and I will. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reconnaissez-vous cette femme? Adair à identifier le nom.

Had to pull out the grammar book to do that lol.

We've gotta dig up some message boards. I posted her on Instagram using your translation and some tags.

Sounds fun. I'm on my way home right now and I'll help look since I got my computer back lol

nyhytady.jpg

Maybe translate what I said in English into French? I only speak Spanish :/

Also there is reported to only be the letters CSL on the glasses.

Alright here we go..
The thing you posted that I translated was "Do you know (recognize) me. Help identify my name". Most english phrases don't translate well like "find my name".

J'ai été trouvé dans le cimetière Pleaseant Valley dans Annondale, Virginia USA en Décembre 1996. J'ai terminé suicide. Je porte des lunettes triple foyer et une grande cicatrice verticale sur la ventre.

Please is s'il vous plaît if you want to throw that in there lol.

"des lunettes triple foyer" is all i can come up with for tri focal glasses. Which is "glasses trifocal". I think it will work.

Estimé 60 ans, 152 cm, et 71 kg. Les cheveux roux, yeux bleus.

These are her stats in french as well. I think she had blue eyes.

En sa possession la cassette de comédiens Mel Brooks et Carl Reiner faire leur routine "2000 ans de l'homme"

She had a recording of Mel Brooks and Carl Reiner's 2000 year old man routine.

I've been looking and French and Belgium and International missing persons sites. I also found another site called http://meyahna.tripod.com/ that does both international and US people. I don't know how much traffic they get but you never know someone might see something. I"ll email them the info.

Eta: they also have a facebook page they frequently post to. I'll contact them there as well.

ETA again: Oh wait she's already there, under suicides. Nevermind!!!
They also have the Mandeville John Doe (Uncle Randy lol) from 06 on there under suicides.

I've been looking and French and Belgium and International missing persons sites. I also found another site called http://meyahna.tripod.com/ that does both international and US people. I don't know how much traffic they get but you never know someone might see something. I"ll email them the info.

Eta: they also have a facebook page they frequently post to. I'll contact them there as well.

ETA again: Oh wait she's already there, under suicides. Nevermind!!!
They also have the Mandeville John Doe (Uncle Randy lol) from 06 on there under suicides.

That's where I got him from when I was scouring the net for missing Belgians lol

And FF, I wouldn't say confirmed just yet. Only the letters CSL were on the glasses, and are assumed to be from that Belgian university. I haven't confirmed with CSL that they made glasses.

Alright here we go..
The thing you posted that I translated was "Do you know (recognize) me. Help identify my name". Most english phrases don't translate well like "find my name".

J'ai été trouvé dans le cimetière Pleaseant Valley dans Annondale, Virginia USA en Décembre 1996. J'ai terminé suicide. Je porte des lunettes triple foyer et une grande cicatrice verticale sur la ventre.

Please is s'il vous plaît if you want to throw that in there lol.

Damn, you're good! I took five years of high school French and can barely form a sentence.

That's where I got him from when I was scouring the net for missing Belgians lol

And FF, I wouldn't say confirmed just yet. Only the letters CSL were on the glasses, and are assumed to be from that Belgian university. I haven't confirmed with CSL that they made glasses.

Thanks!

I'm a little rusty but it all started coming back to me. Plus I've been watching French film and tv shows... Les Reservants (the returned) is very interested. It's from the same movie with the same name that Resurrection on ABC was based off of.

Lol that's funny.

I've been googling Centre Spatial de Liege and eyeglasses, frames, lenses but I don't see anything about glasses?

Everything I'm seeing has to do with optical in space?

Am I missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members