GUILTY VA - Capt. Kevin Quick, 45, abducted & murdered, Afton, 31 Jan 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Can you please link the fb page? Thank you! I'm still very interested in this!!!!!!!!!!! I've always wondered about RAT possibly having an accomplice!!!!!!!!!!!!! (not saying its her, obviously, but maybe someone she knows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(Wow, wouldn't that be awesome if someone talked about information about Alexis's whereabouts!!!!!!!!!!!)

I dont think I can link the page since its a variation of her name. Its Shayy Sheltonn if anyone would like to see if they think its Mersadies also. (not sure how the rules on that works at WS)

From this link:

"The body was found down an old logging road in a muddy field. The group Waterloo Hunters leases the property and says the land is only used for hunting.

They thought no one had set foot here since early January and were surprised to hear the body was found here."

3262086_G.jpg

http://www.nbc12.com/story/24657967/sources-police-reserve-captain-shot-more-arrests-coming

Is that a CROSS that LESLIE HOPE CASTERLOW is wearing???
She sure didn't think about the Goodness of the Lord in her actions!!!!
IMOO.

I dont think I can link the page since its a variation of her name. Its Shayy Sheltonn if anyone would like to see if they think its Mersadies also. (not sure how the rules on that works at WS)

And then all the friends named Shelton - looks almost like twins or something.

I looked at the pics....I wasn't sure that it was the same person until I saw that this person is wearing a necklace that has a "boss" charm on it. Shantai Shelton's facebook page is "shantai bosslady shelton"

Waiting on press conference in 20 minutes.

Scanner chatter leads you to believe they're ready for the press conference.

Sorry, is there a link for the press conference? Thanks for helping me.

Is that a CROSS that LESLIE HOPE CASTERLOW is wearing???
She sure didn't think about the Goodness of the Lord in her actions!!!!
IMOO.

I was so close to pointing that out on that one guy's facebook post (the reporter, name escapes me right now)

I looked at the pics....I wasn't sure that it was the same person until I saw that this person is wearing a necklace that has a "boss" charm on it. Shantai Shelton's facebook page is "shantai bosslady shelton"

She'll be the one now calling people "boss" (prisoner term for prison guards).

Look at all those police officers, gathered for Respect of Kevin Quick.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jax2023
Back