VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do i have to explain? whether or not i slept with someone at sftw? why does that matter?

The Tapu is just messin with ya piXy.

As far as what you have to explain you dont have to explain a damn thing, what you did with another consenting adult in the privacy of wherever you found yourself is your business and I would never judge you for it and I dont think anyone else here would either.

In fact we are all quite PISSED OFF and terribly disappointed at RAZ for airing your business as she did, I think that is about the lowest most ****ed up thing I have ever seen between her and Sick together.

Do your thing piXy **** them. Youre welcome here.

Actually, print and cursive writing is still a component of state curricula, and much the same method is used, usually referred to as Zaner-Bloser, the company that has produced all the writing materials for years. Just, you know, FYI. :)

unfortunately, in my state, handwriting is on the bottom of the teaching pole. reading and math are regarded as of high importance, due to passing the state/federal standardized tests. thus, weak handwriting skills are becoming quite the norm these days. it's really bad.

The Tapu is just messin with ya piXy.

As far as what you have to explain you dont have to explain a damn thing, what you did with another consenting adult in the privacy of wherever you found yourself is your business and I would never judge you for it and I dont think anyone else here would either.

In fact we are all quite PISSED OFF and terribly disappointed at RAZ for airing your business as she did, I think that is about the lowest most ****ed up thing I have ever seen between her and Sick together.

Do your thing piXy **** them. Youre welcome here.

she just thinks she can get to me over things. laughing or ignoring it pisses her off more , i really could care less about what she says about me

she just thinks she can get to me over things. laughing or ignoring it pisses her off more , i really could care less about what she says about me

It didnt seem to me that she was offering her opinion, rather she was offering STATEMENTS OF FACT. There can be consequences for such statements. Thats all I have to say about that.

It didnt seem to me that she was offering her opinion, rather she was offering STATEMENTS OF FACT. There can be consequences for such statements. Thats all I have to say about that.

when the non existent pictures pop up of my non existent sex romp with whoever rapper from all the non existent witnesses then her statement will be fact. other than that its just talking.

I thought that and then well, I thought about my own...
At least his is legible.

...but it's not just the handwriting,it's also how he expresses himself,i just can't even see him as an adult,that's why i'm so torn...I seriously think he has the mentality of an at max. 14 year old....it's almost like should they even try this kid as an adult?...and then i think of Mel and Emma again and her parents and my thoughts are just in circles cos i get so angry when I think of what he did...honestly as much as i agree with Paximus and most of you about the death penalty and about writing to Sam ,I couldn't do it...I couldn't write a "friendly" meaningless "hang in there" type of thing,cos I'm SOOOO damn angry that this happened....

when the non existent pictures pop up of my non existent sex romp with whoever rapper from all the non existent witnesses then her statement will be fact. other than that its just talking.

And potentially libelous.

My family was just debating the other day about handwriting. One of them heard a news report that some schools will be teaching printing, but no longer teaching cursive, as people use keyboarding anyway! (did you know classes are now called keyboarding and not typing!?)

Frankly, I was shocked that schools won't be teaching cursive, but if they won't, I hope they will at least teach D'Nealian printing http://www.dnealian.com/samples.html As you can see from the top samples, each printed letter has an 'ending-tail' on it that, when connected up to the 'start-tail' on the next letter will create script. It's how my son learned to print, and then it just flows into script.

Your elementary school lesson for today!

=(
i never said i didnt post there, i wasnt aware i got alot of attention on that site or any other site

I explained my joking around to PiXy in a private message. Of course she wouldn't get the "'splainin'" part since I was referring to a TV series that aired 30 years before she'd ever seen TV! Sorry, to others, too, who maybe thought I meant all that. I just thought it was funny to pretend like PiXy could "cheat" on us by posting elsewhere.

I get a little carried away with my own humor sometimes.... :o

So there is no SFTW sex tape? Disappointed. :rolleyes:

WARNING: this post contains sarcasm. If you are from California you may request a translation.

Can I just say that after spending some time in a different thread about a different case, I am grateful to have the group we've got going here? There seems to be an amazing amount of screaming, attacking other people, whining, and a lot of perverse pleasure taken in the suffering of accused criminals (in this case, a 15 year-old girl).

You guys are a sharp, sane, fun group. Thanks.

ETA: hopefully they don't migrate over here . . .

Interesting news story and interview with Mars: Fox 8 news - Horrorcore rap - Horrorcore Forums

Check out the interview with Lily Hirsch from Cleveland State University about 2 minutes in.

Ugh. I'm getting really tired of Mars lately. I can't believe he is using this tragedy to "boost his career". This is what he said in reply to my post on his message board regarding sending letters to Sam:

http://i748.photobucket.com/albums/xx122/MrKimmel/Sam/MarsIsATOOOL.png

:furious: He sickens me...

Can I just say that after spending some time in a different thread about a different case, I am grateful to have the group we've got going here? There seems to be an amazing amount of screaming, attacking other people, whining, and a lot of perverse pleasure taken in the suffering of accused criminals (in this case, a 15 year-old girl).

You guys are a sharp, sane, fun group. Thanks.

ETA: hopefully they don't migrate over here . . .

Yea EA and I ventured out in to the darkness for a bit on some other threads on this forum and yikes, what a difference between all of them and this group, we are all very lucky to have come together, I really cant imagine some of the comments they would have made about this case had some of them joined in this discussion.

Ugh. I'm getting really tired of Mars lately. I can't believe he is using this tragedy to "boost his career". This is what he said in reply to my post on his message board regarding sending letters to Sam:

He has a right to do what he wants, I will say this doesnt make him look too good but perhaps looking like a fecking moron is profitable in his line of work, if so then he has reached the pinnacle of his profession!

Welcome back Mary, glad youre sticking around!

Link us to any other forums you know of where dicsussion of this case is going on.

I've posted this before, but here's the latest update from Google Trends:

viz

http://www.google.com/trends?q=horrorcore&ctab=0&geo=all&date=2009&sort=0

I don't want t defend the guy exactly but...

Interest in horrorcore was absolutely increased by the coverage of the murders, and many horrorcore artists are laughing all the way to the bank as a result. Mars is more honest about it than some others. IMO. YMMV.

It actually costs more to put someone to death, if you're worried about your tax dollars.

I hear people say that, but please explain to me how that's the case. I imagine that someone in jail for 50-60 years cost a hell of a lot more than hooking him/her up to the electric chair or lethal injection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n.zajk0wska