VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it would.

Edited to ad: I guess I should discuss it a bit more. It's unlikely, if not impossible, to find someone who hadn't heard of the case. But someone who belonged to a messageboard like this or did a lot of independent research on the case has likely formed strong opinions and would not be an ideal jury member for either side.

Would the jury be sufficiently "tainted" for a mistrial? Not necessarily. Though, if a jury member performs experiments or independent research and discusses it with the jury while on the jury during trial, it would be enough to taint a jury for a mistrial.
I can honestly say that my thoughts about this case are considerably less strong than they were before I joined this conversation. The more I learn, the less I know.

I really do not have an opinion one way or the other and it is because I don't know what the evidence is! All of this devil worship stuff means nothing to me. I refuse to discriminate on any level!

It is too bad Shrim wont man-up and join us here to share some of his knowledge instead of acting like a jr high school bully.

That is, assuming he is a knower and not just a believer.

It is also worth noting that Freemasons do not worship a God per se, they refer to this entity at the "Great Architect of the Universe." Albert Pike former Grand Master of the Freemason Lodge, makes it clear in his book "Morals and Dogma of Freemasonry," that this GAOTU as they refer to it, is LUCIFER (Lucis Ferre literaly light bearer) the LIGHT BRINGER symbolised by VENUS the MORNING STAR which rises in the morning before the SUN/SON and then is cast down out of the heavens by the SUN/SON as it rises and takes its rightful place upon the throne 'on high,'

Think about that now....in the winter time the sun dies and the darkness last longer each day the crops die off and it is a time of struggle, then summer arives and the SON/SUN is reborn and rises again to bring new life in to the world. Keep in mind that those who made these myths up with agriculturalists and the SUN was a very important part of their survival and the winter time was a very difficult and bleak time for them but summer represented RESURRECTION and REBIRTH.

Also note that the orbital pattern of VENUS is the shape of a PENTAGRAM.

Coincidently Jordan Maxwell talks a lot about this in his writings and refers to it as "Astro-theology."

Well exactly.

I didn't know about Maxwell before I started researching this case, but recall that SickTanick was interested in him and there is a picture of the two of them together somewhere or other. Subsequently I have learned some about his ideas. Our friend "Mark" that made the two attack blogs mentions the pentagram of Venus actually, but he's a bit off on the date it seems from what I have found. Although I guess this configuration is sort of approximate and is thought to last for some period of time, so idk about this.

Where is Tapu, we need you to 'spit some wicked ' for us. Tapu is Queen-o-da-wickedsh!t.

DM this another area of interest for me, hidden symbolism and meaning of architecture. If you study the old cathedrals in Europe with a trained eye the architecture itself has within it some very important information. It appears from my research that the masons who built and designed these buildings used them to preserve certain ancient knowledge that the Church was trying very hard to supress.

There are many good books about this, one such book that covers the hidden meaning of the architectural symbolism in the buildings of Washington DC is called "The Secret Architecture of Our Nation's Capital."

Great book!

I see a lot of the same symbols in the pictures of various places in Farmville posted here.
Here's another great book: Talisman: Sacred Cities, Secret Faith by Robert Bauval and Graham Hancock

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/fusniak/talisman

snip>>>

Talisman is a roller-coaster intellectual journey through the back streets and rat runs of history to uncover the traces in architecture and monuments of a secret religion that has shaped the world. The story takes us from Heliopolis to Luxor, Alexandria, Toulouse, Florence, Rome, Paris, London, Washington DC, New York, and finally to the global pandemonium following 9/11/2001. It is a tale filled with romance and intrigue, heroism and faith, peopled by ancient Egyptian astronomer priests, Christian Gnostics, Hermetic sages, learned Jews, Arab savants, Occitan Counts, Cathar "perfecti", Knights Templar, Renaissance magi, Rosicrucian "invisibles", Bavarian Illuminati and Freemasons.

<<<snip

I couldn't put it down.

Eh, if we're going to have guests, I could forego Sick and everyone else on the "occult" side of the discussion, and instead get something in here a little more closely related to the food chain: i.e., something about the "meat" of the case. I want to hear from Sarah or another person close to Sam, with some access even to him now. THAT is my vote for an invited personage.

Here's another great book: Talisman: Sacred Cities, Secret Faith by Robert Bauval and Graham Hancock

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/fusniak/talisman

snip>>>

Talisman is a roller-coaster intellectual journey through the back streets and rat runs of history to uncover the traces in architecture and monuments of a secret religion that has shaped the world. The story takes us from Heliopolis to Luxor, Alexandria, Toulouse, Florence, Rome, Paris, London, Washington DC, New York, and finally to the global pandemonium following 9/11/2001. It is a tale filled with romance and intrigue, heroism and faith, peopled by ancient Egyptian astronomer priests, Christian Gnostics, Hermetic sages, learned Jews, Arab savants, Occitan Counts, Cathar "perfecti", Knights Templar, Renaissance magi, Rosicrucian "invisibles", Bavarian Illuminati and Freemasons.

<<<snip

I couldn't put it down.

Ooooh I dont have that one. Will be checking that one out for sure.

Eh, if we're going to have guests, I could forego Sick and everyone else on the "occult" side of the discussion, and instead get something in here a little more closely related to the food chain: i.e., something about the "meat" of the cases. I want to hear from Sarah or another person close to Sam, with some access even to him now. THAT is my vote for an invited personage.

Absolutely agree, I am starving for more info on this case but it appears we have sleuthed it all out and there isnt much more to talk about. That will certainly change after his next court appearance when evidence starts to get introduced.

I certainly agree I would welcome Miss SarahThizzle with open arms.

Come on down Sarah and join our discussion.

I would assume Sam is allowed vistors but it may be restricted to family only. Some places that isnt the case, I have randomly showed up and visted various people in jail for interviews etc on many occasion.

I would suggest someone local in Farmville simply find out when visitation days are and show up and ask to visit with Sam and see what happens. Maybe he would actually accept the invitation and chat a bit.

Where is Tapu, we need you to 'spit some wicked ' for us. Tapu is Queen-o-da-wickedsh!t.

Oo! Oo! I gotta change the line under my avatar to that. Wonder how you do that....

I would assume Sam is allowed vistors but it may be restricted to family only. Some places that isnt the case, I have randomly showed up and visted various people in jail for interviews etc on many occasion.

I would suggest someone local in Farmville simply find out when visitation days are and show up and ask to visit with Sam and see what happens. Maybe he would actually accept the invitation and chat a bit.

Oh, to live in Virginia! Well, for this reason, anyway. Okay, which one of you locals should we start grooming for a visit? Let's be serious and organized about this because it could be great.

No one can go this week, they are on lockdown through the weekend.

Oh, to live in Virginia! Well, for this reason, anyway. Okay, which one of you locals should we start grooming for a visit? Let's be serious and organized about this because it could be great.

I could go, but being a Fundie, he probably wouldn't be too receptive.

Although I could put a hoodie on and not bathe for a week and pretend like I was a fan. Then after a few minutes I could spring a New Testament and a Christian tract on him. I'm sure the initial reaction would at least be priceless.

This would be cool. But make sure you are really prepared to do this. Mentally, emotionally, etc.

Meeting with someone in prison is a difficult experience.

You know, I have actually thought of doing this. Then I thought, what in the world would I say?
Do you think they would allow me to see him? Do you think Sam would talk to me anyway?

The night before the festival, McCroskey, Wells and Emma Niederbrock hung out with Shrim and Razakel. Razakel braided Wells’ hair. McCroskey was quiet but got along with everyone.

Shrim remembers having a soda with McCroskey on the motel balcony, and he ribbed McCroskey about the hickies on his neck. “He just kind of giggled,“ Shrim said.

Pavlovich said he later saw the girls without McCroskey at an after-party in a motel room.

McCroskey’s voice remained steady when he mentioned that he found a text message on Emma’s phone from a man who was at the festival. He said he had thought she and the man were just friends, but the message said he loved her and wanted to be with her.

McCroskey told Gibson that his girlfriend got angry and accused him of invading her privacy after he confronted her about the text. He didn’t want to argue, so he waited until she was asleep early that morning or the night before and then left the Farmville house to head back to the airport and home to California.

Go I guess the hickey's was from Emma?? because they were seen on him the night before the show. Also I think she liked Sam up until getting to the show then that's when she maybe she started dissing him?? Guess he was pretty pissed about her going to a Hotel party and him not there then the that text when they got back to VA set things off...

I have a question do any of you think Emma and Sam had sex before the show?? Maybe it was Sam's first time, and by them having Sex Sam thought she was his property now? Sorry if this sound alittle off I know the news link is old but I just was looking it over and had some thoughts..

info taken from:http://www2.wsls.com/sls/news/local...l_crime_in_farmville_and_a_strange_one/50196/

This would be cool. But make sure you are really prepared to do this. Mentally, emotionally, etc.

Meeting with someone in prison is a difficult experience.

It's even more difficult for probably both, the visitor and the inmate, when the inmate has killed 4 people and will possibly spend the rest of his life behind bars.

who the heck knows?!? I figured since she was talking about a guy (Juice) perhaps the woment were comparing males, so Raz was sending the sock to the friend's boyfriend as a *ahem* warming glove?!? :dance:

She loves the smell of them is why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member