VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In other news Tiger admits to cheating on wife.

Well its the week after likely news pop from the 1/11 hearing, as Wes states 1+22=23, also 22 is the number of letters in the Hebrew alphabet which is a hint about his gematria approach. Further 1+2+2+1+0=6 and 6 is the number of the devil.

You already mentioned the release of the movie Legion which is the story of a "fallen angel" who comes to earth to save the human race when God decides it is time for a do over.

Wouldn't it be 1+22+2010 =2033 or maybe 1+2+2+2+0+1+0=8 ?

Wouldn't it be 1+22+2010 =2033 or maybe 1+2+2+2+0+1+0=8 ?

That is of course another interpretation.

However dates are commonly written without the leading digits.

For example that date everyone is all agitated about these days is 12/21/12 and 1+1+2+1+1+2 =9 (six inverted) or 11 if you use 2012 instead of just 12.

(Some say 12/12/12 too FWIW)

From one review of the movie Legion:

"In the movie Legion, which hits the silver screen on January 22, 2010, we have one of the most blasphemous and deceptive movies to ever be propagated on the general public. If there was ever a movie that illustrates God’s warning that the wicked would call evil good and good evil, and put darkness for light and light for darkness, Legion is that movie!

The movie Legion appears to be part and parcel of an ongoing spiritual indoctrination process to turn the world against God the Creator in anticipation of the prophesied worship of the coming Antichrist. Legion begins by letting the audience know that the movie is suppose to be about the “end of days” recorded in Holy Scripture. However, it is really a movie wherein the bible is blatantly turned inside out and on its head…"

From http://cupofjoe.goodfight.org/?p=659

And you thought horrorcore was bad.

Apparently the Longwood secret society Chi had an evil or mischievous offshoot at one point called "Red Chi" that used the red Skull and Bones as their symbol.

Chi as exemplified in the form of the Chi-Rho is a symbol of the cross. Those "scary" Chi-burings take on a new meaning in this light.

Actually, "Red Chi" is just what the newer generation of Chi sometimes refers to the old Chi as. They did wear red skull and crossbones, but later changed their colors to blue and white. Still the same Chi though.

Sorry should have searched that first. Seems this guy lived with bodies to.

That is of course another interpretation.

However dates are commonly written without the leading digits.

For example that date everyone is all agitated about these days is 12/21/12 and 1+1+2+1+1+2 =9 (six inverted) or 11 if you use 2012 instead of just 12.

(Some say 12/12/12 too FWIW)

HELLO, 12/12/12 will be my birthday ------- (twilight zone music). Think I should rack up lots of debt for my birthday bash on credit and hope we all perish so I don't have to pay it back??? I did get stuck with a lot of pork & beans after Y2K.

Actually, "Red Chi" is just what the newer generation of Chi sometimes refers to the old Chi as. They did wear red skull and crossbones, but later changed their colors to blue and white. Still the same Chi though.

Was this when the university cracked down on the organization? Apparently Chi was more enforcement oriented in their earlier years something which was not always viewed as positive by members of the student body.

HELLO, 12/12/12 will be my birthday ------- (twilight zone music). Think I should rack up lots of debt for my birthday bash on credit and hope we all perish so I don't have to pay it back??? I did get stuck with a lot of pork & beans after Y2K.

I should very much like to be there, Ziggy. Remember, I put a word in first. :innocent:

{tapu grin}

I should very much like to be there, Ziggy. Remember, I put a word in first. :innocent:

{tapu grin}

Oh I would very much like for The Tapu to be there! Let's see...dangrs will dress like a raver, Paximus is either Sid Vicious or monk (now there's a fascinating dichotomy); I grew up in the very dangerous and controversial era of The Grateful Dead and brace yourself...Disco :) Between those two I'm probably much more Disco these days. Anyone else?

Sorry to get OT, but January 11 is getting here like molasses and my friend Peacegurl still ain't talkin!

Oh, and Heroine is a pin up girl so perhaps she'll emerge from a giant cake :)

From one review of the movie Legion:

"In the movie Legion, which hits the silver screen on January 22, 2010, we have one of the most blasphemous and deceptive movies to ever be propagated on the general public. If there was ever a movie that illustrates God’s warning that the wicked would call evil good and good evil, and put darkness for light and light for darkness, Legion is that movie!

The movie Legion appears to be part and parcel of an ongoing spiritual indoctrination process to turn the world against God the Creator in anticipation of the prophesied worship of the coming Antichrist. Legion begins by letting the audience know that the movie is suppose to be about the “end of days” recorded in Holy Scripture. However, it is really a movie wherein the bible is blatantly turned inside out and on its head…"

From http://cupofjoe.goodfight.org/?p=659

And you thought horrorcore was bad.
Well , I followed the link and then tried to do as they suggested and watch their video clip.

The video clip was taken down by youtube because a claim by Sony of copyright infringement. Which is , by the way , a form of stealing.

Was this when the university cracked down on the organization? Apparently Chi was more enforcement oriented in their earlier years something which was not always viewed as positive by members of the student body.

That I'm not sure about. The university does have a judicial board, which is student runned and is sometimes looked down on by students......mostly because they're the ones getting in trouble. Chi was never a enforcement group to my knowledge, but a group that reconizes the good and selflessness of individuals on campus. To recieve a Chi Commendation at the end of the year is a good thing.

Oh I would very much like for The Tapu to be there! Let's see...dangrs will dress like a raver, Paximus is either Sid Vicious or monk (now there's a fascinating dichotomy); I grew up in the very dangerous and controversial era of The Grateful Dead and brace yourself...Disco :) Between those two I'm probably much more Disco these days. Anyone else?

Sorry to get OT, but January 11 is getting here like molasses and my friend Peacegurl still ain't talkin!

Oh, and Heroine is a pin up girl so perhaps she'll emerge from a giant cake :)

What goods a girls b-day party without a Naked man?

http://www.christianpost.com/articl...ovie-legion-pits-angels-vs-mankind/index.html

Snipped: "The trailer for an upcoming fantasy-thriller film on the Apocalypse hit the web this past week, presenting movie fans with the question “What if God lost faith in mankind?”

“The last time God lost faith in man, He sent the flood. This time, He sent angels,” states the archangel Michael, played Paul Bettany (“The Da Vinci Code”).

Directed by visual effects guru Scott Stewart (“Iron Man,” “Night at the Museum,” “Superman Returns”), “Legion” pits mankind against a horde of the devil’s minions – fallen angels, whom God allows to have their way with humanity after having lost faith in it."

Ok, well seriously if God decided do-over and it's God's decision to make because there is a God, then he probably knows best so...and if I were God I'd be about to the "lost faith in man" point after cruising Websleuths wowza.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a_renee