VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember Joran Van der Sloot telling LE how he saw Natalee going over to the black man outside the hotel where he left her...

But no video of that existed, did it? And apparently video does exist of a BG putting his arm around Hannah.

I'm not sure why you think this is relevant.

His old* friend was let go from a job in California.

What stands out to me about his page is he posts a lot of stuff about helping people/current events, but nothing about this case or the fact that he used to at least hang out with the POI.

Could LE really have missed this connection he had in CA?

The friend was let go... or Jesse? Not Jesse according to this (unless he had two jobs):

"The University of Virginia's communications office has confirmed Jesse Matthew is an employee of the University's Medical Center.

A representative from the office said Matthew has been an operating room patient technician at the hospital since 2012."

http://www.wsls.com/story/26585504/...e-of-person-of-interest-in-hannah-graham-case

Only thing that does not add up for me i

1. if she was lost why would she not use a gps on her cell phone to find her way to whatever location she wanted. If she could text her friends for directions etc why not just put the bar in and it would give you pedestrian instructions

Just trying to think back to when I was in college & out at night (at parties, bars, clubs....).... Granted, texting wasn't really a "thing" like it is now... But, being polite was a thing. ;)
HG seems to be a kind girl. Is there any way that she could have sent the text stating she was "lost", with it being a somewhat fake text to her friends (in that she wasn't really lost), but rather in an uncomfortable situation at Tempo with JM, but was afraid he was possibly able to see what she was texting & she didn't want to come across rude or him to know that she was scared or uncomfortable. Or was that possibly a "code phrase" that she & her girlfriends used with each other when they needed out of situations where they felt uncomfortable. Ex. A creepy guy was talking to them, so they would text their "code phrase" to each other & that would tell the other that they needed out of the situation ...???
Probably going no where here...
Just really wanting hoping & praying they find Hannah safe & soon!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that would be a really weird code word or phrase and what help would her friends be able to give her ?

I was leaning towards those victims possibly knowing or being able to identify their attackers .. Such as a date, friend, ex, etc

Agree - and you know if any had mentioned their attacker had dreadlocks or looked anything like JM they'ed have arrest warrants out.

Yes, there is video. I've seen it, but it was sometime in my marathon reading/viewing weekend. I'm clueless as to where I saw it.

Please, please check your browsing history. My sanity might depend on it. :gaah:

Which may explain the "no tunnel vision" repeated over and over. Perhaps they know JM is involved, but he's the small fish - and they're pressuring him to come forward to peg others.
I highly doubt if this organized crime for sex ring or something. If it was they would waste her , she would be to hot.

I'm 95% sure there is no video of JM putting his hands on her, released to the public.

The Trial File ‏@TheTrialFile 4m

Clothes #JesseMatthew had on in video see with #HannahGraham were not found in apartment and he did not have them on at police station

So JM approaches her, saying something like Hey, do you feel all right? I'm a nursing assistant (or whatever he is) at the UVA hospital, can I help you?
NO, he didn't approach like that. She was wearing his colors ( her shirt), her hair is strawberry blonde and she's tall. HG is a pretty good catch for JM I think ( or in his league of attractive women) I am surprised JM was born in December ( Sag) because he looks like he was born in June.(Cancer Cusp actually) IMO

I've posted this question before and then could never find a response, if any, because the threads were moving so fast, but has video been released of the guy putting his arm around her, or has this simply been reported by LE with no visuals?

Hoping to get an answer now that the thread is a bit quieter. Thanks fellow sleuthers!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUKsQs03G_M

The Trial File ‏@TheTrialFile 4m

Clothes #JesseMatthew had on in video see with #HannahGraham were not found in apartment and he did not have them on at police station

when were they not found ? were they looked for at the first search or todays search after he moved out ?

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyBlanche View Post
I've posted this question before and then could never find a response, if any, because the threads were moving so fast, but has video been released of the guy putting his arm around her, or has this simply been reported by LE with no visuals?

I thought it was the mall video where it shows the two of them walking side by side. It's difficult to see, but it does look like his arm is around her waist.

No video of that released, just from the mouth of LE.

From what I understand...and lord knows I've been trying like heck for days to keep up, he has his arm around here waist in the video taken from the jewelry store. It should be posted at the beginning of each new thread. I think ;)

ETA: video. You can see an arm around her waist if you watch closely!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWY7MMNEuic

No I wasn't kidding. I was curious about how you think publicity and national / international news will help find Hannah. Do you think she has been taken out of Virginia, or to another country? You think she is still alive and being held somewhere in another city? She is a sex trafficking victim and everyone should be on the watch for her? Or is it that you feel that the local area (UVA, Charlottesville etc) has not done a good job of getting the news out locally so you think that many local people are only finding out about Hannah being missing by Chief Longo doing the rounds of national talk shows?

Is it common for a chief of police involved in an active crime case who has a missing person and only a POI and no evidence of a crime to leave the investigation and do talk shows? Maybe it is and I have just missed it before.

What I think is it cannot be negative for Hannah to be a topic anywhere. A large number of people have been inspired to help search and some of those people I believe were inspired by Chief Longo. Maybe his doing talk shows will somehow inspire people to notify police if they see suspicious activity and help save another girl. Plenty of people are talking. I can't even keep up with this thread . That's what I think.

It was released on the first wanted poster and tweeted out. Moments later it was retracted and a new one was released and tweeted out without the SSN. However once something is put out there, even for a minute or two, it can never truly be retracted. No way it was done accidentally - it was very obvious on the poster. You can see at this link what the original poster looked like (they have redacted the SSN). The second poster released had a different lay out, without the SSN heading.

http://www.breakingnews.com/item/2014/09/22/charlottesville-va-police-mistakenly-released-a/

It looks like they pulled the info from some database that LE has access to. I think it was in error. What purpose would putting his SSN serve? I think someone was in a hurry and didn't proofread very well. I think it was an honest mistake, they immediately requested it be pulled.

I'm 95% sure there is no video of JM putting his hands on her, released to the public.
In the Tuel's video, some people said they could see he had his arm around her. I couldn't see it, myself, but I'm watching on my phone and it's kinda tiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove